Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnFreeBitcoins.net ~ A high paying Satoshi Faucet ~ SSL ~ 24 hour payout - page 2. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Minimum payout is only 0.001 Bitcoins now.

Enjoy!

Administrator awaiting payment and arrive at least this is my wallet 1JJUxmPVshEfp3W6MJbrVBjrYqxdCtdciP   Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
If you guys think in the end you gonna get paid then don't lol. you just wasting your time any site similar to this one is NO PAY.

It is the most probable thing to happen. There are several faucets similar to this... high claims, but high payouts also.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
If you guys think in the end you gonna get paid then don't lol. you just wasting your time any site similar to this one is NO PAY.
Activity: 14
EARNFREEBITCOINS.NET
BTC

We proudly present to you, www.EarnFreebitcoins.net ~ The highest paying Satoshi Faucet till date.

===============================================
Earn Free Bitcoins is an easy and hassle free way of earning Bitcoins over the internet. All you have to do is signup and click "Claim" button at regular intervals. We are the highest paying satoshi faucet till date. Our average payout is 3000 to 10000 satoshis per ten minutes. We are secured and encrypted with SSL to prevent unauthorized account access. Our referral bonus system lets you earn even more. Watch your BTC wallet grow daily with us!

To know more, visit https://earnfreebitcoins.net

================================================
  • Unique Features

{*} Highest paying Satoshi Faucet over the Internet {3000-10000 per 10 minutes}
{*} Encrypted SSL networks for account safety
{*} Fastest cool down time {10 minutes only}
{*} Easy to use and clean GUI
{*} 25% Referral bonus
{*} Low minimum payout
{*} TOR IPs Blacklisted to prevent spammers and abusers
{*} NO annoying Popup/iFrame/Pop-under ads
{*} LOT more.....!

=====================================================

What are you waiting for? JOIN US and start growing your BTC today.

Visit : https://www.earnfreebitcoins.net
its a nice faucet butt cashout limt is higher
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
yesterday i make min WD 0.001 my balance 200k++ but when i cek my wallet i dont receive any transaction  Huh

Was the balance removed from your account on the faucet site (EarnFreeBitcoins.net) and/or does it showing a Pending Payment?

My payments pending is removed and I got a message that I get paid. Nor was paid, nor is the amount returned to balance. Mystical missing 100000 Satoshi. From that, it's been two days.

thats it, i have the same trouble
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
yesterday i make min WD 0.001 my balance 200k++ but when i cek my wallet i dont receive any transaction  Huh

Was the balance removed from your account on the faucet site (EarnFreeBitcoins.net) and/or does it showing a Pending Payment?

My payments pending is removed and I got a message that I get paid. Nor was paid, nor is the amount returned to balance. Mystical missing 100000 Satoshi. From that, it's been two days.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Just an FYI, this faucet now pays between 1,000 and 3,000 satoshi every 10 minutes, not the 3,000-10,000 it did yesterday. THIS seems more sustainable; I just hope that it pays out! We'll see here in a bit Smiley

Enjoy!

I returned to raise the minimum ? because I do minimum retirement still leaves 0.003
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

Enjoy!

not really for me there stands 0.003 BTC on your withdraw button
Please fix this as soon as possible

kind regards
Activity: 29

Enjoy!

WHAT IS THIS? "You can withdraw once you reach 0.003(average $1.68) on your balance.
Every request is usually processed within 24 hours."
copper member
🖤😏
Just to see if it works or not, try 0.001B cash out amount and pay within less than 12 hours. then give it a week if your users didn't grow  over 3 k you could say your way of 0.003B is better.
So what I know is that you don't want to pay a lot of fees and lots of manual payments, but that could be avoided by sending some coins to the faucetbox or any other payment system like it and save your self time and trouble.
Activity: 11
How are you going to sustain payouts at this earning level with just 2 ads on the page? Where are you generating the income to be able to payout your users?

Code:
People online now: 105

When they all hit the threshold of 0.001BTC, that will be 0.1BTC that you'll have to pay out in... oh, let's say 48 hours (to be conservative). If you're paying out 100 users 0.1BTC every 2 days, then after the first month, you would have paid out 1.5BTC. That's not including the amount of referrals each user will bring, along with the growth that you're about to experience by offering such high payouts.

Not sure if you did the math or not, but even if you had 10 ads on this page, It wouldn't be sustainable. Don't you think?

Either way, I'll give it a shot, and I have no doubt that you'll pay out the first few payments, but you're going to fall into the same window as InstantSatoshi and SatoshiNow, where payments will start becoming delayed... I'm fairly certain of it.

Good luck to you, but you should really consider focusing on sustainability.

Cheers!

Lets be honest, isn't that the story with all BTC faucets?
I have increased the payouts to 0.003 back again.

According to my calculations, we are sustainable for now. Adsense is paying us well.

Manager leaves no minimum charge me tells me 0.003 for retirement ?

How are you going to sustain payouts at this earning level with just 2 ads on the page? Where are you generating the income to be able to payout your users?

Code:
People online now: 105

When they all hit the threshold of 0.001BTC, that will be 0.1BTC that you'll have to pay out in... oh, let's say 48 hours (to be conservative). If you're paying out 100 users 0.1BTC every 2 days, then after the first month, you would have paid out 1.5BTC. That's not including the amount of referrals each user will bring, along with the growth that you're about to experience by offering such high payouts.

Not sure if you did the math or not, but even if you had 10 ads on this page, It wouldn't be sustainable. Don't you think?

Either way, I'll give it a shot, and I have no doubt that you'll pay out the first few payments, but you're going to fall into the same window as InstantSatoshi and SatoshiNow, where payments will start becoming delayed... I'm fairly certain of it.

Good luck to you, but you should really consider focusing on sustainability.

Cheers!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When I do withdrawn I get this error:

You can't withdraw yet! Minimum 0.012

screenshot

http://s32.postimg.org/mzu4pbqn9/Immagine.jpg

Edit:
Admin had solved
I succeed making withdrawal request ^_^

Edit2:

thank you for immediat payment!

http://s32.postimg.org/p1voguc2t/Immagine.jpg
Activity: 11

Enjoy!
copper member
🖤😏
This 10 minutes claim time makes no sense, I mean if some one claims every and each 10 minutes of an hour for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and 4 weeks a month without sleeping/eating/resting,....... and so on, they could earn $60 in a month, not to mention the freaking power cost for internet and PC/Laptop.
I mean good luck for more than a week to survive. because even the poorest of people could earn 10 times with 20% of that time just by working as a simple worker.
Either you are on something or think people are idiots.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
thank you for your staff message into the faucet! I am pretty active and almost reaching payout, I think tomorrow will withdraw Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: