Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnFreeBitcoins.net ~ A high paying Satoshi Faucet ~ SSL ~ 24 hour payout - page 3. (Read 6664 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Min should be 0.001 or 0.002 if you are not  going to use faucetbox.
Also if you could pay interest on user's balance and give free extra satoshi then I don't mind to even deposit a couple dollars to receive even more extra satoshi, what I'm saying is if you don't scam people and pay in time you can be sure that people will trust you.
Show me one long-term successful person who has done so with scamming and lies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am into in all five satoshinow twins and they all have 0.012 usually, when I reach payout and dont get paid after 1 a week I write in the forum and stop claim, after another one I can say it's scam.

I already got paid from SatoshiNow so I dont know why others should be different. Worst thing I lost time. Peace.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
As some one who is doing some faucets in last month, I'm telling you if I can't withdraw when balance is 100 k satoshi I simply move on.
If you want to be successful you need to lower withdraw amount to 0.001B.
Just telling what I think and act upon my thoughts, as your way of faucet claim site is only short time profit, for long term you need to adapt to the clients(noobs the faucets claimers like my self Smiley ).

I assure you we are not a run away company. We payout at regular intervals and just amounts.
It's hard to trust, because many similar faucets didn't paid to users. And for mostly of us it looks like another scam, because it's too big withdraw amount for faucet, and no one can confirm that you're paying.

What according to you would be a fair payout amount? I will consider it.
Personal, I never using faucets with higher than 150000 minimal cashout amount. If you set up similar withdraw amount it would be more better -this way you could prove that you're not scamer and users could easier reach payout.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
As some one who is doing some faucets in last month, I'm telling you if I can't withdraw when balance is 100 k satoshi I simply move on.
Just telling what I think and act upon my thoughts, as your way of faucet claim site is only short time profit, for long term you need to adapt to the clients(noobs the faucets claimers like my self Smiley ).

I assure you we are not a run away company. We payout at regular intervals and just amounts.
It's hard to trust, because many similar faucets didn't paid to users. And for mostly of us it looks like another scam, because it's too big withdraw amount for faucet, and no one can confirm that you're paying.

What according to you would be a fair payout amount? I will consider it.
copper member
🖤😏
lol I'm not saying you will run away Smiley what do I care if you do? I'm not giving you money you are.
Even some faucet by a chance doesn't pay I just consider if I wanted to play games I would have had waste the same time and resources.

So if you pay is good and fun but if you not then I wont call you scam simply move on.
And why not use faucet box payment system? as you know you can send 200 separate transactions as one to them and then they pay users when reach threshold, just saying faucet would become successful only if uses faucet box payment system.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!

copper member
🖤😏
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
Earnfreebitcoins.net | Share your experience with others. Write a review at Land of Trusted Faucets   

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

Thank you so much for the precious back link mate.

It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Earnfreebitcoins.net | Share your experience with others. Write a review at Land of Trusted Faucets   

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

Thank you so much for the precious back link mate.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
I hope you keep sustainable even with so low payout
Changed the payout to 0.003 BTC only.
Well, I think I should decrease the limit for minimum payout since people are demanding it.
I will do so tomorrow.

Thank you for your suggestions guys.
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
can u lower it to 0.002 like aceofcoin  Roll Eyes

I think it's much better  Grin
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
can u lower it to 0.002 like aceofcoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
EARNFREEBITCOINS.NET
BTC

We proudly present to you, www.EarnFreebitcoins.net ~ The highest paying Satoshi Faucet till date.

===============================================
Earn Free Bitcoins is an easy and hassle free way of earning Bitcoins over the internet. All you have to do is signup and click "Claim" button at regular intervals. We are the highest paying satoshi faucet till date. Our average payout is 3000 to 10000 satoshis per ten minutes. We are secured and encrypted with SSL to prevent unauthorized account access. Our referral bonus system lets you earn even more. Watch your BTC wallet grow daily with us!

To know more, visit https://earnfreebitcoins.net

================================================
  • Unique Features

{*} Highest paying Satoshi Faucet over the Internet {3000-10000 per 10 minutes}
{*} Encrypted SSL networks for account safety
{*} Fastest cool down time {10 minutes only}
{*} Easy to use and clean GUI
{*} 25% Referral bonus
{*} Low minimum payout
{*} TOR IPs Blacklisted to prevent spammers and abusers
{*} NO annoying Popup/iFrame/Pop-under ads
{*} LOT more.....!

=====================================================

What are you waiting for? JOIN US and start growing your BTC today.

Visit : https://www.earnfreebitcoins.net

The same faucet script as SatoshiNow.

The script is excellent and I believe that many faucet use it, but does not have to be in the same way. The withdrawal of 0.012 is a big risk and I will wait to see user experiences with this faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
How much can I get when I claim satoshi?
From 1000 to 3000 satoshi for claim, you can claim every 10 minutes!

When can I withdraw?
You can withdraw once you reach 0.012(average $5) on your balance.
Every request is usually processed within some days.

Honestly: If your payout level is 0.012 Bitcoins, you really need to lower it.
With 0.012 Bitcoins I would have to klick a whole week day and night every ten minutes to reach it.
That's way too much effort people have to put in when there is a very high chance that in the end there is no payout at all.
We have seen that countless times.

now every day a faucet with payout limit 0,01 is comming Cheesy
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
How much can I get when I claim satoshi?
From 1000 to 3000 satoshi for claim, you can claim every 10 minutes!

When can I withdraw?
You can withdraw once you reach 0.012(average $5) on your balance.
Every request is usually processed within some days.

Honestly: If your payout level is 0.012 Bitcoins, you really need to lower it.
With 0.012 Bitcoins I would have to klick a whole week day and night every ten minutes to reach it.
That's way too much effort people have to put in when there is a very high chance that in the end there is no payout at all.
We have seen that countless times.
Pages:
Jump to: