Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 158477 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
June 27, 2017, 05:08:13 PM
I'm always on the lookout for projects I can contribute to, you never know what that can turn into Smiley. One of the many reasons I like the crypto community, it really does feel like a community. Who knows, maybe I'll join a wildly successful project someday.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
June 27, 2017, 04:59:55 PM
I am really interested if the latest rise in value has changed the answer to the question of the topic opener. Did the recent developments made you guys more then enough to stop working?

I'm not living off Bitcoin but I don't consider it impossible or far away in the future. I've decided to invest more of my income into it. It's already giving me some decent additional income but I'm not spending it, I want my BTC stash to grow. If all goes according to plan I would like to live off BTC in less than 3 years from now.
Activity: 172
June 10, 2017, 06:08:08 PM
Very interesting information provided here, so we need to make some time to read whole topic.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
June 08, 2017, 04:44:59 PM
Earning a living is possible with the bitcoin because you can gain a lot of money with the bitcoin itself, the only thing you have to do is investing in the Bitcoin and hold it.

I must say you have to spend a lot because otherwise, you would not gain a lot of profit to earn a living from it.

you can, but it is really hard to earn bitoins
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 08, 2017, 04:17:54 PM
One way to earn a living with bitcoins is to trade them, secondly trade altcoins with them, now with the usability of bitcoins is increasing it will soon become super expensive and desired. so hold some bitcoins and you can become rich in few years.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
June 08, 2017, 02:12:12 PM
There are so many ways to make a living out of working with or for Bitcoins. Trading can make you a great living (especially if you have invested in a coin that really shoots to the moon) but also mining (needs quite an investment tho) and doing internet-jobs like designing, developing and marketing can make your current every day job not needed anymore.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
June 01, 2017, 02:23:21 PM

For me not possible at a moment with current price, if the price is affordable in future then I can think of getting into bitcoin as a full timer but not before that.

I heard it when bitcoin was just about $100, but see now bitcoin's price is now @2400 so getting work thru bitcoin is now good. This is still the start of the bitcoin and cryptocurrency era. we could see it as the main currency of the whole world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
May 03, 2017, 10:51:23 AM
Earning a living is possible with the bitcoin because you can gain a lot of money with the bitcoin itself, the only thing you have to do is investing in the Bitcoin and hold it.

I must say you have to spend a lot because otherwise, you would not gain a lot of profit to earn a living from it.

Agree if you are on a country in which you dont need to spend much in order for you to live your life then you can really focus on bitcoin schemes to earn some sort of amounts. Unlike if you were for example in US in which small time btc esrning is just a waste of time
Activity: 168
May 03, 2017, 09:42:30 AM

For me not possible at a moment with current price, if the price is affordable in future then I can think of getting into bitcoin as a full timer but not before that.
Activity: 490
May 03, 2017, 09:27:12 AM
I may also say that to earn a living with bitcoin is really not enough for me. Actually this is the one that I used for free time here in the office while not doing anything somehow try to save time as what they Time is really gold. I really wish I can go full time with bitcoins but for my status I have to gain high rank to do so..
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 01, 2017, 07:24:45 PM
interest to this topic,
i am newbie in bitcoin, now i just try earn from faucet, but its too hard for me,
so i think living with bitcoin is a difficult choice for me
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
May 01, 2017, 06:01:18 PM
I am really interested if the latest rise in value has changed the answer to the question of the topic opener. Did the recent developments made you guys more then enough to stop working?
Activity: 189
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
November 06, 2016, 12:05:52 PM

I think so too. The Bitcoin is good to invest for the long term. But we have to live today. Therefore, if there is a lot of Bitcoin, the profit from it is minimal. For example, to trade cryptocurrency need initial capital
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 06, 2016, 11:46:43 AM

Activity: 308
November 06, 2016, 07:45:01 AM
Earning a living with bitcoin is possible if you earn decent amount of it that you won't have to work or have a job anymore but you still provide the needs and wants of your family. It is possible if you have great skills in trading. Or you are rich to buy some mining rigs.
Activity: 56
November 06, 2016, 06:53:34 AM
im not living with bitcoin
im not ready and not enough experience
im still depend with my job

i think all people still work in job offline
only few people in master can resign in job offline
because earning in online is very big money and must full time online can get all job in online
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
November 06, 2016, 04:36:22 AM

Same here Smiley
Bitcoin for me is an extra source of income. I cannot fully depend on it as my bread and butter because I believe that I still lack some knowledge about it and I also don't have enough capital for bigger investments which brings bigger income that will be sufficient for my daily needs. But for now, Bitcoin is really a big help for my daily expenses Smiley
Activity: 54
October 30, 2016, 03:44:04 AM
Activity: 50
October 30, 2016, 02:51:02 AM
The idea seems interesting, but perhaps not very easy in practice... unless you are very experienced in the market. In the bitcoin market things are really difficult to predict.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
October 17, 2016, 10:59:55 AM
you can earning a living with bitcoin
but you must hard work and learning
the best constant earning this you have skill trading
Pages:
Jump to: