Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 158477 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 14, 2016, 02:23:54 PM
bitcoin is money, so money makes money. you can live on bitcoin for sure, if you have coins
Yes you are right, but it is necessary lot of bitcoins to live on it. My earnings with bitcoins do not give me to compare it with my salary, but I would like to make more bitcoins to it allow me to cover some of my bigger costs, but for my current rank it is almost impossible.
honestly working with bitcoin still not good if you are just joining in signature campaign you should work just multi tasker in order to live in bitcoin dont stay in one job because sometimes its not paying or always legit.. so to make sure that you will get some bitcoin every day and every week or monthly you need to work as multi tasker..
Earning a living from bitcoin opportunities certainly needs more than one opportunities. So, being multitasker is definitely will pay off for the efforts, we will be putting. Working only with select opportunities by searching for its reputation and legality are more important things, we must follow. Otherwise, making a living from bitcoin will be more challenging.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 14, 2016, 02:18:36 PM
If I could earn like 4-7 btc per month then I would be able to afford to quit my job and earn a living with bitcoin as it gives my flexibility to work and I would be my own boss.

You mean you are currently earning like ~$3150 (taking 5 btc into consideration) as your fiat salary, right???
That's something huge if you are actually getting that...

Bitcoin is the same as regular currency, you could exchange your paycheck for Bitcoin and say that you are earning a living on Bitcoin lol

That ain't the case here, but getting paid in Bitcoins and living on it is a completely different thing if you are actually getting it...

Sure it might be earning less, but i do believe he is considering to have a good life with such income, i wont left my job even earning such ammount, bitcoin is a great hobie and source of income, but i do like work. If i could make a life from bitcoin i doubt i will left my work, that would make me get into a dark corner with computer, because at bitcoin you cant rest, must take care.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 14, 2016, 02:05:40 PM
Bitcoin is the same as regular currency, you could exchange your paycheck for Bitcoin and say that you are earning a living on Bitcoin lol

I agree, you can encash it but with fee, that is the issue of some of us here.  They are thinking that accepting bitcoin will cut their wages big time.  But the good thing here is the ever increasing price of bitcoin with some hiccups along the road.  I like accepting it because of the option that i can have investment while working.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 14, 2016, 01:54:39 PM
bitcoin is money, so money makes money. you can live on bitcoin for sure, if you have coins
Yes you are right, but it is necessary lot of bitcoins to live on it. My earnings with bitcoins do not give me to compare it with my salary, but I would like to make more bitcoins to it allow me to cover some of my bigger costs, but for my current rank it is almost impossible.
honestly working with bitcoin still not good if you are just joining in signature campaign you should work just multi tasker in order to live in bitcoin dont stay in one job because sometimes its not paying or always legit.. so to make sure that you will get some bitcoin every day and every week or monthly you need to work as multi tasker..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 14, 2016, 01:31:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
October 14, 2016, 01:08:47 PM
If I could earn like 4-7 btc per month then I would be able to afford to quit my job and earn a living with bitcoin as it gives my flexibility to work and I would be my own boss.

You mean you are currently earning like ~$3150 (taking 5 btc into consideration) as your fiat salary, right???
That's something huge if you are actually getting that...

That ain't the case here, but getting paid in Bitcoins and living on it is a completely different thing if you are actually getting it...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 14, 2016, 12:27:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 14, 2016, 12:24:00 PM
Earning bitcoin to replace my day job income is what BTC cant yet do im my opinion. What I'm earning now in BTC is not enough to put food on the table, but at least I could spend it on our utility bills. I'm not much of a gambler so I don't really have other means to improve my what I'm earning here.

And it's better if our bitcoin are just saved since we have our day job income.

It's more wiser than relying along on our bitcoin earnings to support our basic needs like foods, bills and transpo fees.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2016, 11:36:07 AM
Earning bitcoin to replace my day job income is what BTC will do im my opinion. What I'm earning now in BTC is not enough to put food on the table, but at least I could spend it on our utility bills.
legendary
October 14, 2016, 11:32:44 AM
I think bitcoin currency is not the same as usual, because of the price and fluctuations in bitcoin, let alone you will find it hard to shop with bitcoin

Well I agree but no doubt that today it's not like in the past where the stats of merchants that accepts bitcoin is really low. Today we can say that we have good numbers of merchants that accepts bitcoin.

And besides there are already third party companies who gives us opportunity to use our bitcoin to shop at some of the famous sites like Amazon.

Bitcoin is now slowly entering the whole world. This is what I love about bitcoin,  its uses are  very favored on us like I can earn bitcoin then send some of btc to your family or paying your bills directly without hassle.  And lots of merchants now accepting bitcoin as payments.

No doubt the progress is really developing as time passes by. Slowly it will soon accepted by most of the merchants and we will have lots of options to use our bitcoin.

Well this will make bitcoin price stable a quiet one but if it's stable around $1,000 then who don't wants that? Smiley
Activity: 364
October 14, 2016, 11:26:45 AM

i think best for those who are jobless. they can use it for earning  a living. but those who have their permanent job they cannot take the risk. but i think later or sooner people will choose bitcoin as for earning a living

Earning and living with the bitcoin is possible for sure but also has some risk if you ask me due to the point there is a chance the bitcoin will collapse.
I think its good and if you invest a lot of money in the bitcoins you can make a lot of profit for sure...
Activity: 434
October 14, 2016, 10:54:58 AM
I think bitcoin currency is not the same as usual, because of the price and fluctuations in bitcoin, let alone you will find it hard to shop with bitcoin

Well I agree but no doubt that today it's not like in the past where the stats of merchants that accepts bitcoin is really low. Today we can say that we have good numbers of merchants that accepts bitcoin.

And besides there are already third party companies who gives us opportunity to use our bitcoin to shop at some of the famous sites like Amazon.

Bitcoin is now slowly entering the whole world. This is what I love about bitcoin,  its uses are  very favored on us like I can earn bitcoin then send some of btc to your family or paying your bills directly without hassle.  And lots of merchants now accepting bitcoin as payments.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You have to get lost before you can find yourself.
October 14, 2016, 10:12:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 14, 2016, 10:11:21 AM
It is still the same as before the price may change but the fluctuation is just normal at the current early state, most of the investors and traders here are happy for the price fluctuations as they are making money regularly doing day trading, so they will not complain and look for a stable price as long as we have a stable economy.

Earning a living with Bitcoin to me is very much possible and sometimes one could earn decent amount passively which is even more than other people day jobs. Its that simple take for example an Hero or Legendary member who makes like 0.024 btc in a week multiplied by 4 that should fetch like $60 in addition to other bounties claimed here and there. All be now be cool if you leave in a developing country where after converting to FIAT you are making more than minimum wage.

You have  a  point though but  earnings  on bitcoin  isnt stable at all hence  shall we say  all  have ending and  its not good to rely fully on  signature campaigns  or any other   means> Unless if you do own a  reputable or top gambling site then  its somehow gives you a stable  income to make a living with.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 14, 2016, 09:42:53 AM
It is still the same as before the price may change but the fluctuation is just normal at the current early state, most of the investors and traders here are happy for the price fluctuations as they are making money regularly doing day trading, so they will not complain and look for a stable price as long as we have a stable economy.

Earning a living with Bitcoin to me is very much possible and sometimes one could earn decent amount passively which is even more than other people day jobs. Its that simple take for example an Hero or Legendary member who makes like 0.024 btc in a week multiplied by 4 that should fetch like $60 in addition to other bounties claimed here and there. All be now be cool if you leave in a developing country where after converting to FIAT you are making more than minimum wage.
legendary
October 14, 2016, 09:39:28 AM

Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
October 14, 2016, 09:18:19 AM
Activity: 420
October 14, 2016, 06:43:24 AM
Activity: 436
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2016, 06:27:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
October 14, 2016, 06:07:58 AM

Yup! there is a possibility that one can earn more with bitcoin than your own salary and I think if you can trade well with bitcoin you can surely profit with it, even if trading is risky cause your invested money could go negative, there is a way in knowing the movement of the commodities and currencies and he can surely watch closely the movement of it!

i believe that we can earning a living with bitcoin and i think in out there, many people will start this and have to proof it but they keep silence and not tell everybody, but i am sure that few of them will tell their story to make earning a living with bitcoin.

Well they will keep on silence because some bitcoin users don't want others to know their ways in profiting over bitcoin, and they would just keep it to themselves, and other people just wants to be anonymous because bitcoin is really a secrecy currency and most people like it that way!
Pages:
Jump to: