Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 158480 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
September 07, 2016, 11:31:36 AM
Signature mappings pay too lite to go full time, but it's a good bonus. I would try to resist the temptation of buying stuff and I would save 100% of the BTC that I make online with signature campaigns, and try your best to reach the 21 BTC goal before its too late. Who knows if a signature campaign can make you rich in 10 years.

Sorry, what is 21 btc goal? I read that amount numerous time but never really understand why 21 is so special. I mean, its not the maximum amount of btc we can have, right? So what's so special with 21?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
September 07, 2016, 10:41:21 AM
It's not actually earning a living with bitcoin because my earnings from bitcoin are not sufficient to meet my daily needs but it is really a big help on my budget. Bitcoin is really helpful to lots of people.
Yes its a big help because of btc i have extra money to spend for my personal needs, though i cant go full time in btc i still have time to earn btc and im contented with just that. i also have real job and business so i have to manage my time.
Yeah, some of us here just looking for extra money to spend for something we need or for saving it. We know that some people here really get into bitcoin world and make good earning for living like they're who hired us in signature campaign. For me, it's just side job if there is nothing to do (free time).

Signature mappings pay too lite to go full time, but it's a good bonus. I would try to resist the temptation of buying stuff and I would save 100% of the BTC that I make online with signature campaigns, and try your best to reach the 21 BTC goal before its too late. Who knows if a signature campaign can make you rich in 10 years.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
September 07, 2016, 10:39:58 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

As a student yes im earning my livings from bitcoin. I made more than 8 bitcoin and these are more than enough for me in Pakistan. But as a student, but one can not make full earning like having 3-4 family members in his family. But i know someone who is earning that much amount.
more than 8 bitcoin? in what time span? and how? surly not only by signature campaign.

In less than 1 year, and yes it not from the signature only. i made these coins from signatures, gambling, trading. Mostly from the signatures. And than from the gambling and 1-2 btc i think from the trading.

Well I have to admit that you are really lucky that you managed to make profits even from gambling, as I have always lost in it but I have made some descent profits from trading.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 07, 2016, 10:28:35 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

As a student yes im earning my livings from bitcoin. I made more than 8 bitcoin and these are more than enough for me in Pakistan. But as a student, but one can not make full earning like having 3-4 family members in his family. But i know someone who is earning that much amount.
more than 8 bitcoin? in what time span? and how? surly not only by signature campaign.

In less than 1 year, and yes it not from the signature only. i made these coins from signatures, gambling, trading. Mostly from the signatures. And than from the gambling and 1-2 btc i think from the trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
September 07, 2016, 09:59:35 AM
It's not actually earning a living with bitcoin because my earnings from bitcoin are not sufficient to meet my daily needs but it is really a big help on my budget. Bitcoin is really helpful to lots of people.
Yes its a big help because of btc i have extra money to spend for my personal needs, though i cant go full time in btc i still have time to earn btc and im contented with just that. i also have real job and business so i have to manage my time.
Yeah, some of us here just looking for extra money to spend for something we need or for saving it. We know that some people here really get into bitcoin world and make good earning for living like they're who hired us in signature campaign. For me, it's just side job if there is nothing to do (free time).
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 07, 2016, 09:57:44 AM
Earning a living with the bitcoin would be great because the bitcoin will be great in the future for sure there are so many peopel investing with the bitcoin and the new generation will do it even more.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 07, 2016, 09:54:56 AM
Im earning through trading and mining sometimes. I used my earning in loading business using coins.ph there are rebates every time you reload
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
September 07, 2016, 09:47:13 AM
We can earning bitcoin for living, there are some ways to get it depend on your skills, like in this forum some people offering graphics design, editor, manager, etc. If you have more capital you can create your own site, and some people doing signature campaign for those who have the site. But if you just could have some btc for extra money, it's okay.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2016, 07:29:59 AM

Yeah and if you can manage to earn from both of them then there is no need of quitting the job as if you work on both then you can have higher income.

Having both source of income would  be great  if you could able to handle them both. As long  theres no hindrance  or compromising some things  on having theses jobs then just proceed as long as you earn and  no one  could stop  you  on doing that but  still remember that you must take care of your body to sustain  long time on having  these 2 jobs.

I think that can be manageable as bitcoin doesn't involve any physical tasks and if you are earning only from signature campaign then it will hardly take 1 hour to complete the work.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 07, 2016, 07:20:33 AM

Yeah and if you can manage to earn from both of them then there is no need of quitting the job as if you work on both then you can have higher income.

Having both source of income would  be great  if you could able to handle them both. As long  theres no hindrance  or compromising some things  on having theses jobs then just proceed as long as you earn and  no one  could stop  you  on doing that but  still remember that you must take care of your body to sustain  long time on having  these 2 jobs.
Activity: 938
September 07, 2016, 07:01:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 07, 2016, 06:49:59 AM
Hello guys,

You can certainly earn a living over bitcoins, and there are many ways to earn bitcoin and the simplest way are faucets, signature campaign over this forum, gambling sites, buying bitcoins when the value is lower and converting it to fiat value when bitcoin goes up, and investing your bitcoin, but their are certain job related projects regarding the payment with bitcoin that you can surely choose from and you can surely establish your own online store or work related online that include transaction with bitcoin or buying a mining rig.
You can do all the job when you time allows you and you will certainly earn a living in bitcoin, if you do not have a job that pays good you better do full time job in bitcoin because I believe it can give your more income than receiving a minimum pay.

Well it actually depends on your Job if it is paying you good, and yes I think that if you focus in bitcoin you can surely can get a lot from it by only doing all the simplest way to earn bitcoin you can earn a lot, and if you want to go to the next level you can actually mine for bitcoin using a mining rig but it needs a lot of maintenance and financial support to maintain it.
Activity: 952
September 07, 2016, 06:02:45 AM
Hello guys,

You can certainly earn a living over bitcoins, and there are many ways to earn bitcoin and the simplest way are faucets, signature campaign over this forum, gambling sites, buying bitcoins when the value is lower and converting it to fiat value when bitcoin goes up, and investing your bitcoin, but their are certain job related projects regarding the payment with bitcoin that you can surely choose from and you can surely establish your own online store or work related online that include transaction with bitcoin or buying a mining rig.
You can do all the job when you time allows you and you will certainly earn a living in bitcoin, if you do not have a job that pays good you better do full time job in bitcoin because I believe it can give your more income than receiving a minimum pay.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 07, 2016, 05:55:12 AM
Hello guys,

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 07, 2016, 05:54:41 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
September 07, 2016, 05:41:34 AM
Activity: 420
September 07, 2016, 05:31:21 AM
I would love to earn a living with only Bitcoin but I know that at this moment it is impossible for me to do because I am not making enough money with Bitcoin.
Maybe that that will change in the future but I want hope for that.
legendary
Activity: 840
September 07, 2016, 05:17:30 AM
It's possible for people who knows how to make big money with bitcoins, experience is very important here, newbies can't do it at my opinion.
well yes. newbies can't earn good money but this is also true that in bitcoin industry everything is pretty much simple. mean you won't remain newbie for long time.
a enough smart person can learn everything in a week or two and can start getting paid by small works.
Activity: 275
September 07, 2016, 05:11:58 AM
The problem is there are no jobs for bitcoin that I know off. The only way that I have been able to get paid for bitcoin for a job is signature campaign, all else pays with dollars.

Who says there are no jobs for bitcoin? There are a lot of jobs for bitcoin if you have some skills that can be considered by the people who hires workers for doing the tasks, all you have to do is to open a thread offering your services in Services section showing your work and wait to get hired.

Yes exactly there are alot of jobs. But you do need some skill asset to be of any use.
Still making a living just off bitcoin can be quite challenging and unstable but if you manage to do so it can be quite rewarding aswell if you get paid 10$ an hr in bitcoin and bitcoin goes 2x price then you doubled your paycheck basicly.
Activity: 518
September 07, 2016, 05:00:25 AM
   I'm reading comments, and I didn't know that in Venezuela you can make a good living with 50 $, my country is also with bad economy, but here prices are high, and cost of living is 500 -1000 $ every month. I earn around 400 $, my wife something less, and with help of our parents we have enough to pay bills, food, and I have one child.
   I work a lot for 400 $, and of I could make 500 $ with bitcoins every month, that would be awesome. This is great to make money online where ever you uave internet connection. That is much better then my current work.
Is this for real? $50 a month? That's not even half of what I pay for my apartment every month. And that amount is very much attainable if you just join a good paying signature campaign, or offer other services that pay bitcoin. All these years I thought Venezuela is a fine country. Maybe the gap between the rich and the poor over there is quite obvious, as it is with other poor countries.
Pages:
Jump to: