Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnTomorrow:danger is a possible scam-site!!! - page 2. (Read 5164 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
Yes I think, it is a scam.
Somebody changed my mail adress to [email protected] and my withdrawal BTC address to 36Zmxi1efgW35CTp2onZ6uEjipFfp9ChcN.
Change it back from my account is not possible.

When I wrote for support, they told me:
If your account has been hacked by someone, the only way to continue working with our project is to register a new account for your next deposits and follow these security steps to protect your funds:

But my account was not hacked from my side. I am using very special and safe computer (crypted, without Windows etc.,) for it.
So I think, it was a plan: They do not want to pay more.

I lost 0.068 BTC. That's not so much. So be careful.  
Not to lose more someone other.

Hello,

Why do you still say 'I think is scam' ?
Because is clearly SCAM
Stop invest intro this kind of website.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Somebody changed my mail adress to [email protected] and my withdrawal BTC address to 36Zmxi1efgW35CTp2onZ6uEjipFfp9ChcN.

If your account has been hacked by someone, the only way to continue working with our project is to register a new account for your next deposits and follow these security steps to protect your funds:

But my account was not hacked from my side. I am using very special and safe computer (crypted, without Windows etc.,) for it.

Oh, Thanks for your great and useful information ! I just intend to invest here in a few days wondering . However , today received the news of you , I

have abandoned my intention. I think this news will make many people like to sit on the fire.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

one for one and 1 2 3
i invest Total Deposit:   ฿0.10060000 and  i recive Withdrew Total:   ฿0.15156000 hehehe  scam or no im winner  Tongue

Hello,

I can also say that I invest 1 BTC
Can you show me the prof of your investment?
Like deposit and withdrawal TXT.
Activity: 118
i invest Total Deposit:   ฿0.10060000 and  i recive Withdrew Total:   ฿0.15156000 hehehe  scam or no im winner  Tongue

SAME HERE  Grin
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
i invest Total Deposit:   ฿0.10060000 and  i recive Withdrew Total:   ฿0.15156000 hehehe  scam or no im winner  Tongue
one for one and 1 2 3
And on

Hello,

And on and on,so stop invest intro HYIP

Think they're gone allready :p. Luckily I only tryed out .2 btc Wink

Can you show us the lost proff?
If you don't mind

back online
and off

back online
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
one for one and 1 2 3
Most of the BTC industry is based on this "games". Without them, nobody would be interested in BTC.
Why do you search for them? Smiley

Hello,

I never search for them,
I just need to see the home and register page
Than I will tell you what script is!
I also know how to check if a website that use goldcoders have licensed,without use goldcoders.com
yes this is a scam but we should enjoy till it is paying....enjoy it till it exist

Nothing to ad  Grin Enjoy
Activity: 154
yes this is a scam but we should enjoy till it is paying....enjoy it till it exist
Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again
I asked them to refund my deposit of 0.0132 and they said they do not do returns, they pay 10% daily for life. So after 10 days I will have my money back. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DO NOT SEND BTC TO THIS SITE.
Activity: 154
ofcause it is a ponzi sceam but it pays too...so enjoy till it exists...just don't invest too much I have just invested 0.015btc and getting daily 0.0015btc which is quite relaxing...and after depositing just wait 10days and after that don't deposit anything just enjoy the amount you are getting everyday for free
They are paying me for he last two weeks
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
From my experiences with HYIP. They always fail to pay profits. The only way to get profits from them is to catch them early but then again, some HYIP's shut down within a week. It will eventually turn into a scam.
Activity: 210
Almost all Ponzi or HYIP sites are SCAM. The only problem is the time when they shall scam you. That's all. However, you can earn some profit if you invest in the early days when it launches. This is the key issue. It just can scam you when it has earned at least equal to the amount they have invested in their site.
Generally, you need to be very careful when you want to invest in it and You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: