Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest way to make BTC? - page 53. (Read 24011 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
October 28, 2017, 01:41:03 AM
This post is made more than 3 years ago so it is possible that your pal can create 1 BTC in an evening like you said but getting 1 BTC in one night at present is impossible since the price has been increased. If you are asking for easiest way to make BTC I would say trading but it is risky. If you have the courage to trade then do it but for me joining campaigns is so far the good way to earn money. It only requires patience and effort to do it. Maybe knowledge too. Smiley
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
October 28, 2017, 01:27:50 AM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
There is no easy way for us to earn big amount of bitcoins. The best thing to do is to work hard everyday to earn many bitcoins. If we hard work today, for sure we can earn many bitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 01:23:39 AM
Well if you want to earn easy just use faucet many faucet are now scattered in the internet so many of them are paying and you all have to do is just make sure that you are patient it is easy just answer some human proofs.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 12:40:08 AM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Just get 1 bitcoin per day is impossible. Mining even this amount will not give, it is possible before. So there remain two options for cranes and campaigns, but I like everything for the campaign. It is necessary to earn the hard work, instead of to hope that they will come.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
October 28, 2017, 12:32:04 AM
actually there are many ways to get your bitcoin, but the easiest way is to follow your faucet just by turning it you will get a free bitcoin however time to pemutarannya have been determined. or you can also buy with bitcoin, dig, abreast of the bitcoin ad with you do post and each week you will receive the payment and there are still many ways to get a bitcoin but we have to focus and be patient.

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
October 27, 2017, 05:49:56 PM

The easiest way is faucet, since it is said to give Bitcoin for free. But the most efficient for me is through campaigns. Bounty campaigns for huge profit and weekly campaigns to directly earn Bitcoin. Weekly campaigns are using Bitcoin for payouts depending on your forum rank. You only need to be qualify in order to join and must accomplish the task to be eligible with the reward.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 27, 2017, 05:39:43 PM
In that year you can earn easily 1 bitcoin because the price is cheap but as of now for sure its very hard to earn 1 bitcoin because yhe price of bitcoin is very high compared to the last few years. I hope it will become more higher so we can make a lot of profit. Those people can earn bitcoin last few years and hold until now are happy brcause they can earn a lot of profit. As of now you need sone effort and time before you earn in bitcoin.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
October 27, 2017, 05:39:19 PM
Faucet are the easiest way to make BTC right now seems BTC is priced low and you would get 3-4 times the BTC amount as compare to when price is $1200...
my feelings faucet is not fast I often long my existence in the faucet ,fast way is not a faucet I think how to make bitcoin fast is making the service work in the provision of services or competing competition to create logos ,how to make bitcoin can also be done in mining but now hard to mine bitcoin I recommend to mine altcoin after can be in exchange to bitcoin
Activity: 140
October 18, 2014, 01:33:18 AM
Gambling of course you need so much luck Smiley
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
October 17, 2014, 05:27:25 AM
Faucet are the easiest way to make BTC right now seems BTC is priced low and you would get 3-4 times the BTC amount as compare to when price is $1200...
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
October 17, 2014, 05:19:01 AM
Gambling is 50-50% chance of win.

Probably the best way is to find some promising altcoin then mine it or find that coin faucet then you can convert to btc.
Many mine but use this opportunity to earn more.
Off course the best way here are sig and some work you can do.

You forget about the house edge for gambling, so its 49%....
October 17, 2014, 04:05:35 AM
Gambling is 50-50% chance of win.

Probably the best way is to find some promising altcoin then mine it or find that coin faucet then you can convert to btc.
Many mine but use this opportunity to earn more.
Off course the best way here are sig and some work you can do.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2014, 09:51:51 AM

Maybe the easiest way is to mine or Gamble . My friend earns a lot of rdd coins then convert it to bitcoin every time. They are such lucky bunch of people.   Grin Grin

Gambling is the easiest way to lose bitcoins.  Grin

And also the easiest way to win bitcoins... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 16, 2014, 07:36:31 AM
The way i've made more BTC is by mining alts/giveaways and holding... it eventually goes up, but I never end up selling because im too greedy and always want more.
Activity: 378
October 16, 2014, 06:11:52 AM

Maybe the easiest way is to mine or Gamble . My friend earns a lot of rdd coins then convert it to bitcoin every time. They are such lucky bunch of people.   Grin Grin

Exactly. Stay away from it if you want to earn some bitcoins, or consider possibility to invest in some casinò, like PRC (for example). If you want to earn some bitcoin, sign up in a signature campaign, sign up in a faucet or offer some product or service, and bitcoin will come in your address  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2014, 09:26:41 PM

October 15, 2014, 02:42:48 AM
90% of users on this forum get payed for sig camp.

U can also earn by some skill design, programing, web developing and so on.
Faucet are waste on prime coin btc, ltc,and other that are "lets say big"

If u use some low coin faucet u can make some extra cash but that faucets are rarely to find.
Activity: 280
October 14, 2014, 08:31:56 PM
I think the easiest way to get BTC is to gather her through this forum with the following sig. campaign, you only need to send the post to build and at the end of the month you will get BTC is quite a lot, depending on the level of your membership in this forum, but that you can also follow faucet faucet that gives bitcoin-free, hopefully you can get bitcoin in large numbers ...  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 14, 2014, 09:53:31 AM

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 14, 2014, 09:12:07 AM
Receive altcoins from a giveaway and dump them when It get listed on exchange. Easy btc
Pages:
Jump to: