Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest way to make BTC? - page 57. (Read 24011 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 15, 2014, 08:26:31 AM
Signature campaings are the only way to go. Every other way is simply a waste of time.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2014, 12:30:50 PM
Without any service or product to sell, and without just buying BTC, best bet is signature campaigns.
But suddenly these campaigns are going down and after Dice scam and PD announces they are also closing uncertainly around here
As far as I know, there is no official statemen about PD shutting down.

What happened is that Stunna said he would consider close the campaign after this term. But nothing conclusive.
Yes you are right now hope he will do some good decision after cutting more headaches and cleaning PD signature from some more members
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2014, 04:22:32 AM
Without any service or product to sell, and without just buying BTC, best bet is signature campaigns.
But suddenly these campaigns are going down and after Dice scam and PD announces they are also closing uncertainly around here
As far as I know, there is no official statemen about PD shutting down.

What happened is that Stunna said he would consider close the campaign after this term. But nothing conclusive.
Activity: 308
September 13, 2014, 06:36:18 PM
I would predict that we will see more signature campaigns in the future. We also are seeing that many smaller fixed rate campaigns are popping up all the time. With both of those being said I would say that signature campaigns is likely still the best way to make bitcoin.

I agree 100 % with you.
In fact, signature campaigns was great way for me to earn some free bitcoin until now Smiley
I hope that in the future many more signature campaign will start.
I do think it is kind of sad that the PD campaign is likely to close this month, and that it closed to most members after a year in operation. I have noticed that many have come and only lasted a few months, but there was almost always something to join in additional to PD
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
September 13, 2014, 01:21:46 PM
not too difficult, you need the right timing to get into one. With the number of members on BTCtalk, i hope you don't think those kind of offers will last long.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 13, 2014, 12:28:17 PM
It's too difficult to join a signature campaign, for example I tried with luckybit but in 2 minutes the spots were taken.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
September 13, 2014, 12:26:15 PM
I would predict that we will see more signature campaigns in the future. We also are seeing that many smaller fixed rate campaigns are popping up all the time. With both of those being said I would say that signature campaigns is likely still the best way to make bitcoin.

I agree 100 % with you.
In fact, signature campaigns was great way for me to earn some free bitcoin until now Smiley
I am confident more campaigns will eventually start. Over the past year or so there have probably been over 50 campaigns come and go. Some stayed for longer then others, but signature campaigns will always be a cost effective way of advertising a bitcoin related business.
The signature campaigns that are open now only pay a little bit but they require a small number of posts. They are good if you do not have the time to devote a large amount of time to posting on here.
right now it seems like it's the best option available. Maybe something better will be offered. We'll see when it happens, if it happen.

It will happen when bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. Then more new bitcoin-related businesses will start up and need advertising.

So it is just a matter of time. It will surely happen one day.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
September 13, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

I agree 100 % with you.
I am confident more campaigns will eventually start. Over the past year or so there have probably been over 50 campaigns come and go. Some stayed for longer then others, but signature campaigns will always be a cost effective way of advertising a bitcoin related business.
The signature campaigns that are open now only pay a little bit but they require a small number of posts. They are good if you do not have the time to devote a large amount of time to posting on here.
right now it seems like it's the best option available. Maybe something better will be offered. We'll see when it happens, if it happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 13, 2014, 03:35:43 AM

I agree 100 % with you.
September 12, 2014, 01:51:03 PM
Play in any of these websites which pay with btc:

https://golden-cows.com/en/
http://fishbitfish.com/
http://www.dragons.tl/

These all sites need investment just because of this I cannot say its easy way to make btc because some time they run away very quickly  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 12, 2014, 01:23:34 PM
Play in any of these websites which pay with btc:

https://golden-cows.com/en/
http://fishbitfish.com/
http://www.dragons.tl/
September 12, 2014, 01:18:25 PM
Having a high grade account in this forum and advertising on the signatures.
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
September 12, 2014, 12:55:59 PM

I agree 100 % with you.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2014, 12:08:45 PM
Signature campaign is the past, the new trend is pay per post forums Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 12, 2014, 09:23:34 AM

I agree 100 % with you.
Activity: 308
September 11, 2014, 10:02:35 PM
September 11, 2014, 05:50:52 PM
Activity: 56
September 11, 2014, 04:06:58 PM
wooh~1BTC a day,show me the way,shocked me~

without capital or sick skills, noone will pay you that much. Period.
1 BTC a day , so 30BTC a month ..
its about $17400 .. you need pretty much abilities to get that much money , you can't just sit there and masturbating without any investment dude ..
Activity: 4
September 11, 2014, 12:35:33 PM
Offer something for BTC and use signature campaign on here for extra BTC. Easiest way would buy just buying for FIAR or selling something but like yuo can't get the for free, maybe only very little.
September 11, 2014, 06:10:23 AM
You need to put int work to obtain BTC, thats why most people dont care about BTC. They only will when the FIAT on their banks start dissapearing.
Pages:
Jump to: