Pages:
Author

Topic: Easy way to get listed in an exchange? - page 4. (Read 781 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I understand the real hard path behind an ICO getting listed their coins into exchanges. Kindly share how hard for an ICO get listed in an exchange. What are the steps taken to be listed? What really makes a coin easily be listed on an exchange? Share you experience here. Thank you

We are not an ICO owners or ICO team members so i think no one will have the personal experience on how will a certain coin will be listed on an exchanges but base on reading in telegram chat that the ICO will consider some important things like the ICO is a success and has a big community, the ICO participants will vote for the best exchanges that ICO can cope with and finally the ICO will need have the money at least at minimum to be able to pay the exchanges fees of operation.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
For listing in the ICO, they need to qualify some credential of which exchange raise before listing them. Each exchange will follow different scenario and some exchanges will ask for money for listing in the exchanges.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
According to the project team why it hards to listed on exchange because the fee is so high and they don't have money to pay that. Other reason is the exchange wants to the token / coin which listed on their exchange must have high volume before they listed on the exchange. Like binance, they will listed the token/coin which have high volume. It depends on the exchange I think.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
The bigger the exchange, the more money and tighter listing requirements there are. At least  for ERC-20 tokens, those can be traded on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta, IDEX and others without any listing issues.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
It boils down to money, as is almost always the case with these things, which is understandable, but at the very least market leaders like Binance shouldn't try to create fake pr by acting like some ethical socially responsible douchebags,

when all you need is a payment of 100 BTC to be listed and promoted on the Binance exchange.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
You only have to pay the exchange to get your coin listed and start trading there.

I don't know if there's sort of requirements by having volumes or giving a portion of your token to them + fee(btc/eth).
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
I understand the real hard path behind an ICO getting listed their coins into exchanges. Kindly share how hard for an ICO get listed in an exchange. What are the steps taken to be listed? What really makes a coin easily be listed on an exchange? Share you experience here. Thank you

Pretty much all coins and tokens are compatible with BarterDEX, soon to be HyoerDEX.  No listing fees so far as I know, the coin does have to be compatible though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

To be listed at large exchanges, only for money, and very large amounts. Sometimes the project does not collect so many funds, to be able to pay a large exchange. There is an option to be listed at Binance or Kucoin, via voting, but in this case there should be a lot of interest from the community.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
It is not easy being listed on an exchange this days because there are lot of new token that is being launched everyday. My understanding, you have to pay before being listed on an exchange and the price to pay differs from each exchange so if you want to be listed on that particular exchange then you have to pay their required listing pay.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
For ICO to be listed on the exchange floors, there are some factors, such as the potential of the ICO project, the amount of money spent, and the number of tokens for the exchange floors management. Even large venues like Binance, to be listed on it, the volume trade of the Token must reach $ 1 million to be listed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have not any experience in listing any coin but I am suggesting as a trader that those coins are listed faster which have a high trade volume. The developers need that they first apply for those exchange which are new and which need coins to come to them. When the coin will start trading on there after that they have to pay those exchanges which get paid for listing the coin in this way a dozen exchanges will have your coin. After that step try to increase mass adoption of your coin by developing your coin and project more. Advertise widely to increase the community that will be the next steps to list your coin to bigger exchanges.
Activity: 182
Pay them tons of money? That's what I have heard.
Or be one of the most popular ICO's of the last 2 3 months?
Or be a really solid project? Nope that's not enough...
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
The fastest. then you have to pay for the exchange of a huge listing fee. average of at least 1btc. more then 100btc. Depending on the exchange, the other is vote. If you have a strong community at ICO. But ICO, I think there will be no big community

Paid to listing can be applied for those exchange sites don't need the project to prove the community support behind it. But to be listed on the voting competition it looks so hard to do.
The project must build a proper business plan, good code, and MVP. around 99% if major coins are started from ico.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I think there are 3 different important factors for coins to be added on exchanges:
1. Community support: Big is better.
2. Coin quality: All about market cap, dev&advisor quality and tech
3. Money: If you can spend good money you can be listed on many diff exchanges.
Nice set of factors but this is right,I totally support your answer because this is how the coin being accepted and added in exchanges,but the fastest way is to pay the exchange with huge amount so coin will be on their instantly.

many exchange in cryptocurrencies world,when the altcoin want to be in top ten exchange,he must pay in the exchange and then he will be listed.
Well thats the fastest way,but what have said above is the three basic way how a coin be listed in exchanges
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Pay lots of money or have a ready product with demand & community.
It should have huge money to be able to get listed a certain coin in a good exchange. Yes it has also a product that the project is worth to invest that can attract by an investors. Just follow the rule and procedures for it to be traded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
many exchange in cryptocurrencies world,when the altcoin want to be in top ten exchange,he must pay in the exchange and then he will be listed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
By paying them a hefty listing fee.
Simply invest in a very profitable cyberspace so that you always have a buyer. Such cyber-currencies as litecoins, altcoins, bitcoins. Here is if you invest them you will not burn out.
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
You just have to pay a certain amount to go public.
Activity: 70
Depends which exchange as well, some are expensive as hell. I know bittrex doesnt charge a dollar but they need to see a good product.
Activity: 81
Pay lots of money or have a ready product with demand & community.
Pages:
Jump to: