Pages:
Author

Topic: Easy way to get listed in an exchange? - page 6. (Read 781 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
I understand the real hard path behind an ICO getting listed their coins into exchanges. Kindly share how hard for an ICO get listed in an exchange. What are the steps taken to be listed? What really makes a coin easily be listed on an exchange? Share you experience here. Thank you

Each exchange has own requirements, some list only bitcoin based coins, other only ethereum, the rest list everything by accepting a high listing fee. The most difficult is to receive any reply from the exchange's support. Nowdays due to the numerous requests for listing it becomes harder and harder and at the same time more expensive to get listed at least somewhere.

The easiest way to have an ERC 20 based token and trade it on decentralized exchange, but trading volume won't be high.

Good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
It depends on an exchange, some exchange can list most token for a fee, for some there are requirements. If project is well known it may be listed for free.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I understand the real hard path behind an ICO getting listed their coins into exchanges. Kindly share how hard for an ICO get listed in an exchange. What are the steps taken to be listed? What really makes a coin easily be listed on an exchange? Share you experience here. Thank you
If you have a proper development and then you should be very easy to be listed on the exchange site. But the decision will depend on the exchange site itself whether the team interested with your coin or not. If the exchange site is using the voting method and you need a big community to be a winner. +
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

Look for Exchange with a vote voting system, and the coin must have a great community, and make a buounty vote.
so many will vote.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
For a Token to be listed on exchange floors, I do not think it's that simple. In addition to having a lot of money, the Token needs to have a significant enough volume of trading to be indexed. And even if the Token has been indexed, but some time after the trading volume is down, it will deindex the exchange floors Smiley)). So to be listed on exchange floors I think you need to learn from experienced managers on bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
some requirements may be required for new coins to be listed on the exchange. such as voting, trading volume and also costs that need to be issued and that could be a very high cost.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The easiest way to get to a good exchange is to pay enough money. If the project is really good and has a large community, there should be no problems.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
I've read that big exchanges has big listing fee, some where you only need to vote ( you need to give a prize for voters for the effort they'll do ),
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
You can have your users vote to get added to an exchange, or you can pay some exchange a fee to get listed. It's very expensive though. Some exchanges charge upwards of $1,000+ to get listed. But, that's the fastest and easiest way. You'll still be waiting up to a month for them to add the coin even after you pay them that high fee though. So it's not really worth it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
from the information I get that each exchange has different requirements, until the coins can be listed on the exchange. such as having a high trading volume, there is also a way to make a vote and pay a fee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
By paying them a hefty listing fee.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
Pages:
Jump to: