Pages:
Author

Topic: Ebay Millionaires - Win Every Dispute/Ensure Fund From PP is RElea.Updated Guide - page 2. (Read 38518 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
reply please or give me any of your contact information

@hwaleed

Now DELIVERY in accordiance to time/date of purchase. Pls, check your PM within few hour's.

Thanks
Bitcseo

It has been 10 hours i sent you payment and 21 confirmations has been done so what manual verification you are doing this is ridiculous.what a waste of time seriously

DELIVERY & PROOF :

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi

Payment def gone through now on blockchain etc please could you get info to me asap (not being impatiient) cheers

@magica1,

Pls, refer to the download link below to view & access your guide :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Regard's
Bitcseo
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 48
Merit: 10

@hwaleed

Now DELIVERY in accordiance to time/date of purchase. Pls, check your PM within few hour's.

Thanks
Bitcseo

It has been 10 hours i sent you payment and 21 confirmations has been done so what manual verification you are doing this is ridiculous.what a waste of time seriously

@hwaleed

Thanks
Bitcseo
Activity: 2
Its been passed the day please let me know whats the status.
how much does it cost?

@Blackwindow, please get in contact with me via PM.

Thanks
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Purchased today.. Will leave feedback once received..
Still dont get it, is this way to bypass the hold so whenever we receiving the money, that money will not be put in hold or this is a guide to release the hold ?
If it's the first case, then it would be great and i'll take 1 spot :v

Pls, get in contact through PM.

Such question can be discuss through the private message board Cool

Thanks
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dont be a Shi!
Still dont get it, is this way to bypass the hold so whenever we receiving the money, that money will not be put in hold or this is a guide to release the hold ?
If it's the first case, then it would be great and i'll take 1 spot :v
Hi, Please check your PMs Smiley

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Friend.. how much it will cost to get it? Really interested..

@tabymomoi, thanks for your interest in this guide.

The price of the guide is $50 in bitcoin

Mode of payment : Bitcoin

Regard's

Activity: 2
Still interested funds waiting to be transferred to you if you would only contact Smiley

Pls, check your PM.

Regard's

I don't have any PM from you,  sending you a message now
Still interested funds waiting to be transferred to you if you would only contact Smiley

Pls, check your PM.

Regard's

@mrmars, I'm sorry about that. I usually get lot of such queries sometime's i'm unable to reply to all PM.

However, below is a proof that PM has been sent to you [mrmars] please, check & reply to me via pm.

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to purchase the eBay Bypass 21 day hold and Ebay Millionaires combo.  Please send the price and info.

Thanks

@mrmars, Thanks for your interest in this guide.

The price is $50 is bitcoin but, i have close sales of the ebay millionaire guide because i will not like the strategy revealed in this guide to be overpopulated however, you are entitled to receive the complete guide (bypass paypal 21 day hold + ebay millionaires) with purchase of any of the the guide

NOTE : This is limited time offer because i only have one spot left, 9 spot has been sold.

Below is my payment information (wallet address) if, you still interested.

Wallet Account address : XXXXXXXXXXXX
Acceptable Form Of Payment : Bitcoin

*Please, remember to copy & send the transaction url after this payment has been made otherwise they might be delay in process of your order.

Regard's
Bitcseo

Pls, check your PM.

Regard's

I'm sorry about that mistake. i usally get lot of such queries via PM. Sometimes,i'm unable to reply to all messages.
However, i have just sent PM to you now. Below is the proof that PM have been sent to mrmars

Thanks

@mrmars, Thanks for your interest in this guide.

The price is $50 is bitcoin but, i have close sales of the ebay millionaire guide because i will not like the strategy revealed in this guide to be overpopulated however, you are entitled to receive the complete guide (bypass paypal 21 day hold + ebay millionaires) with purchase of any of the the guide

NOTE : This is limited time offer because i only have one spot left, 9 spot has been sold.

Below is my payment information (wallet address) if, you still interested.

Wallet Account address :
Acceptable Form Of Payment : Bitcoin

*Please, remember to copy & send the transaction url after this payment has been made otherwise they might be delay in process of your order.

Regard's
Bitcseo

Activity: 30

Pls, check your PM.

Regard's

Pls, check your PM.

Regard's
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: