Pages:
Author

Topic: Ebay Millionaires - Win Every Dispute/Ensure Fund From PP is RElea.Updated Guide - page 3. (Read 38518 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
How much does it cost? Interested. Please pm me if possible.

Pls, check your PM

Done, just sent you 0.03684 according to rate at preev.com
Transaction id is f789b61cb1495ff117afda563ea85fb107ae9d8c403e7eabcf32064962366b24

Thanks

DELIVERY:

Please, refer to the link below for you to access & download the guide via shared google drive

Thanks
Bitcseo

Pls, check your PM
Just 3 spot remaining for me to close this thread Cool

Thanks

2 spot remaining Cool Cool

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Transaction id is f789b61cb1495ff117afda563ea85fb107ae9d8c403e7eabcf32064962366b24

Thanks

Payment received, i will get back to you within few hour's.

Thanks

1 Spot remaining

PM me price and info, let me secure the 1 spot Cheesy

@hackazer, you get in contact with me via PM.

Regard's
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dont be a Shi!

Thanks

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Thanks

Thanks

1 Spot remaining

PM me price and info, let me secure the 1 spot Cheesy
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I am interested, please send more info.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

1 Spot remaining

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
A day without a buzz is like a day that never was
Below is my review:

Bought the guide, after careful study i decided to implement the strategy. More effort and consistency is required from your part when using the bypass 21 hold. I got the expected result after trying tfor about 3-4 times without any successful. But, the fifth time, li og-in to one of my newly created ebay (USA) account made purchase by buying from my other account on ebay UK and complete the payment process through paypal.

Surprisingly, a few minute later i got notification message in regard to instant payment recieved for purchase of product on ebay. I was told that the associated fund is available for withdrawal,transfer or use for purchase of good's ..ecc.

I log into to that paypal account to check & confirm if this fund is available. Lo, 8)My money was right there in my payapl account.

At the time of writing this review, i have not tried the other method "RELEASING FUND ON HOLD " because i donot have any fund currently on hold. But, the explaination was clear and precise (straight to the point)

Thanks
Arlene
how much price?
why dont you say your price in public

@vallera, well i have right on how i sell my service.

Thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how much price?
why dont you say your price in public

@Naokia980, you caught me online at the right time because i was about going offline!

PM sent also!

Thanks

"How much does this cost? Can you please PM me?"

Hello JohnSn0w,the price is $50 in bitcoin.

I'm sorry for delay in response to your previous msg, i was actually busy with other task.

Thanks
Bitcseo

No problem. Sounds like a great buy, unfortunately ................
Could you agree with a little discount?

Do you accept Paypal?

@JohnSn0w, unfortunately, i only accept bitcoin since, this is bitcoin forum.

I can sell the guide to you at the rate of in bitcoin. No more, no less.

NOTE: I'm doing this b/c i just want to concentrate on selling my product's on ebay once i've reach the expected number of sales. 3 spot remaining.

Thanks
Bitcseo

Alright, understood.
So what are the chances of this method getting patched?

Well, paypal can only patch loopholes which are widely used and not some sort of few loopholes which are rarely known to them. This is the reason why i'm considering close this thread to limit the number's of people who will be implementing this concept.

Regard's
Activity: 182
★PlayAmo.com★
So you can confirm that if done correctly, payments never go into a 21 day hold at all?

Yes, i stand strongly behind the concept outlined in the guide.

Thanks

How much does this cost? Can you please PM me?

@JohnSn0w, PM sent.
Activity: 143
So you can confirm that if done correctly, payments never go into a 21 day hold at all?

Thanks

How much does this cost? Can you please PM me?

Thanks
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Activity: 143
Can you please PM me?
This sounds interesting, and I would like more info about this.

Regards.
NOTE : Will be closing this thread when the number of people who are interested reaches 9 + 1 because i would'nt like to saturate this by allow more people to implement same concept This might make paypal to find out about this loophole and possibly lead to patchment.

Thanks
My Review for the following"Bypass Paypal/Ebay 21 Day's_Hold ReVealed => Updated April 2017"
I
MY REVIEW :

This consist of two method;

[

Finale Note : My advice to bitcseo, i to consider creating this as an automated script  whereby client to download & .......................................

Thanks

"My advice to bitcseo, i to consider creating this as an automated script  whereby client to download &.."

@extracoinrome, Thanks for your suggestion. Actually, i'm working towards that  (creating an automated script that will help client's bypass paypal 21 days hold by a simply runing program

Regard's
Activity: 150
My Review for the following"Bypass Paypal/Ebay 21 Day's_Hold ReVealed => Updated April 2017"

I purchase this guide last week after series of several PM with the seller because he insisted on giving 50% discountt ONLY to senior,hero... member's with good reputation.

As a seller i do list lot of item(s) on sale on ebay and in most cases paypal ends up placing incoming payment on hold in even after shipment & logging into my ebay account to MARK item as ship, associated fund still remain on hold. so, i have no choice than to purchase this service after consistent research for immediate solution on the web.

MY REVIEW :

This consist of two method;

Bypass & Release of fund currently on hold.

Those who would want to implement the "bypass 21 days hold concept" should be advance computer user's otherwise, it will be a challenging task for basic computer user's.

While the "release fund currently on hold" is easy but, you will need a fast internet connection for this to work because you will be working on 3 browser's simultanously!

Finale Note : My advice to bitcseo, i to consider creating this as an automated script  whereby client to download & run program from own computer.  It's worth the investment since, i was able to release fund current on hold from two different paypal account. The bypass 21 days on hold concept also worked for me. I suggest you use firefox when implement this concept

Thanks
Thanks

[/quote]
so is it 50% of $1000? $5000? $1,000,000???
What is the original price this 50% would reduce.....
[/quote]

@lamborghinimercy,

Please get in contact with me via PM if, you are interested.

Regard's
Pages:
Jump to: