Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 21. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 08:57:00 PM
anybody can answer me why my name in highlight and i will not receive airdrop? did i anything wrong?

Only first 100 people will receive the airdrop, you probably were too slow just like most of us.

the real list is the red one and down

the first 100 in 1 sec ... realy !!!

i am not stupid  .. like i say if i get free airdrop

i will buy more ecash ... but now no thanks
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 08:54:05 PM
BUT I HAVE TO SAY... damn that app tune is damn good.

Beautiful alpha version. Can not wait for beta. And to answer the douchbags question from a few posts before...

This is a pioneering project because this will be a an exchange app with option to put funds on a prepaid card for use with merchants online and in person.

Dont know why all the hate?

Maybe theyre just mad they didnt get in at $.05. Its at .15 now and still early in project. Big updates coming= big price increase.

Sorry dev i know u said u dont want the price to shoot up right away but you cant avoid it.

ECASH mania is spreading!

ofcourse we are pissed, I copy pasted every two questions, f5d the form page and still to late....

There was only 100 spots. There are 1,600+ users on telegram chat. You do the math. Shit happens. I dont know you so i cant judge you. But the disgruntled people who missed 4 rounds of airdrops and want to call it a scam are not doing anything good for the crypto community.

"I didnt get a freebie so now its a scam."
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

Beautiful alpha version. Can not wait for beta. And to answer the douchbags question from a few posts before...

This is a pioneering project because this will be a an exchange app with option to put funds on a prepaid card for use with merchants online and in person.

Maybe theyre just mad they didnt get in at $.05. Its at .15 now and still early in project. Big updates coming= big price increase.

Sorry dev i know u said u dont want the price to shoot up right away but you cant avoid it.

ofcourse we are pissed, I copy pasted every two questions, f5d the form page and still to late....
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 08:47:31 PM
anybody can answer me why my name in highlight and i will not receive airdrop? did i anything wrong?

Only first 100 people will receive the airdrop, you probably were too slow just like most of us.
October 17, 2017, 08:47:14 PM
And another thing. Some people genuinely missed the airdrop since it was only for 100 people and filled up so quick.

But there are alot of newb accounts that are from competing coins who are spreading FUD.

New investors should know to see the actual product and judge for them selves.

Air drop was 200 tokens. Like $30 worth.

If you want ECASH so bad then go buy it at .15 cents like everyone else!
Activity: 126
October 17, 2017, 08:45:51 PM
Wow, really great support and movement from Ecash so far. I like ecash because this coin has natural growth in market, even now on hype moment. Hopefully step by step ECASH can found new support to take off going the moon next 2 weeks.

Agreed.

All i can say is... if you havent experienced a 50x-100x return on your money in crypto yet. Now is your chance! There won't be many more pioneering projects like this in the future.

Only on 1 exchange so far. More coming very soon=huge push in price.

Dont buy into rumors from disgruntled people. Team is not replying because they set the bar high and are focused on their goals.

If you join the telegram, they are very active in it.

1.6 users in 1 week.

Delusional much?

Using a token on ethereum network is 'pioneering'?   Grin  Grin

Do you even know the meaning of the word??

They are all fools and would cry out loud soon
Activity: 126
October 17, 2017, 08:44:44 PM
Wow, really great support and movement from Ecash so far. I like ecash because this coin has natural growth in market, even now on hype moment. Hopefully step by step ECASH can found new support to take off going the moon next 2 weeks.
Totally agree with you. Just like eBTC had natural growth in market .. I give it a week to get to the moon.  Cheesy Wink
Always positive  Grin

eBTC was a scam u fool
October 17, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

October 17, 2017, 08:36:43 PM
Activity: 2
October 17, 2017, 08:34:18 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/h3JDVm/Ethereum_Cash_Scammers.jpg

This is from the ECASH imposters scam Slack.. look at these dumb asses, they are trying to derail this project. No SEC in CHINA lol
October 17, 2017, 08:29:30 PM
Is that trading app gonna be reality?

Another question:

is there back and forth trading between the developers to drive the price up, cause seriously who is gonna buy this?

How is it even possible this moved to 15 cents?HuhHuh When:

NO ICO

NO YOUTUBE VIDS

NO MARKETING

While other projects with a couple million raised dont even get it above 5 cents...

October 17, 2017, 08:18:03 PM
Our community has been addressed and no further questions were raised

the 4 airdrop was not fair dude  Cry

it take 5 sec to fil the form ... and my  place was 106

and you say 1 sec 100 signup how  that even possible  Huh

Activity: 154
October 17, 2017, 08:10:58 PM
Our community has been addressed and no further questions were raised
October 17, 2017, 08:00:54 PM
ha ha ha ...  copy an past  the username only take 1 sec

that list was already filted ... the game is clear dude

i am arguing because i was in 106 place

instead on that i should be in the first 30 at least   Cry not fair for me
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 07:45:39 PM
A few people are complaining and are saying that the airdrop was unfair and filled with lots of bots and duplicate entries. This is not the case. The survey provider that was used, tracked the IP address of each applicant.

LOL

please then tell me how they  fill the form in 1 sec please tell me  Huh Huh

say no more  Wink Wink
There is no point arguing, however she (dev) only make airdrop for the 100 fastest people who participate. Better buy some tokens at cheap price on etherdelta  Smiley
Activity: 269
October 17, 2017, 07:43:00 PM
What.. airdrop finish in 1 sec Huh and one guy got a tons of airdrop in one account Shocked and also airdrop time is 4:00 am in the Philippines. Sad
Hope dev fix the time of airdrop so people live in the middle east will get a chance to get the airdrop.  Sad Sad

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
October 17, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

Agreed.

All i can say is... if you havent experienced a 50x-100x return on your money in crypto yet. Now is your chance! There won't be many more pioneering projects like this in the future.

Dont buy into rumors from disgruntled people. Team is not replying because they set the bar high and are focused on their goals.

1.6 users in 1 week.

Delusional much?

Using a token on ethereum network is 'pioneering'?   Grin  Grin

Do you even know the meaning of the word??
October 17, 2017, 07:37:04 PM

Agreed.

1.6 users in 1 week.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
October 17, 2017, 07:26:03 PM
October 17, 2017, 07:25:02 PM
A few people are complaining and are saying that the airdrop was unfair and filled with lots of bots and duplicate entries. This is not the case. The survey provider that was used, tracked the IP address of each applicant.

LOL

please then tell me how they  fill the form in 1 sec please tell me  Huh Huh

say no more  Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: