Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 17. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 10:38:27 AM
I received airdrop 4. I was lucky that i got the airdrop. When I read it took only 1 second. I have accepted 200 ECASH.
At the beginning of putting the Ecash at etherdelta.com i sold cheaply. Now ECASCH i hold and wait how the price will develop.
Thank you for your reward.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 09:33:02 AM
Thanks much! Got my 200 Ecash. Was hoping for more, but free is free  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 09:14:01 AM
yeah..  im didnt get token... but i hope this project will be successful..
Activity: 308
October 18, 2017, 09:10:58 AM
Received the 200 coins from the airdrop, I was lucky enough to be on time (ethereum address was already under my CTRL+V and just kept on refreshing Tongue). Thanks dev!
Activity: 420
October 18, 2017, 09:07:40 AM
Scam still running?
Can't believe people still fall for this.
Devs dump everytime rate increases.
All the supporters in this thread are fake accounts. If you ignore all accounts with less than 100 comments (yes also mine), this thread has 3 pages instead of 110.

I dont understand why people seem it is a scam. On every well running coin i hear this. I invested in NEBL one month ago others said it is scam but ok I am now up X4.
I invested on Stratis last year, people wrote scam, I sold with x7 and so on and so on. I cant read this even more. If u think it is scam leave the thread and use your wealthy freetime
for other things but why you are using this time to FUD arround here. I invested today 3 BTC and if it is a scam i will loose them yes, but tis is money i can loose I dont need
a teacher or a mom which is saying this to me.

Thanks

Yes FUDDERS always want to bring down any project for their advantage in other to buy cheaper or for other reasons. But the point is very clear "Trading currency is risk don't invest money you can not afford to loss" So,FUDDERS have no point it is up to traders to make their decisions by "ANALYSING"the market before investing their money. The FUDDERS are only drinking medicine for other peoples headache.   Some of the things to "ANALYSIS" in any  market is these: Does this project has strong "Community"?  Does it work in line with it's "Roadmap"?   Are the Team Honest and Hardworking  and ,Dedicated to the project? and so,on. if so you can make your dicisions . Right now  ECash is doing well on all this point . In nutshell FUDDERS have no work and no decision to make for any trader.  I rest my case
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 18, 2017, 09:07:11 AM
Sad I didn't get on the tasty dip last night.     This thing will go in cycles,  weak hands and those wanting a quick profit will drop and the coin will get more and more stable and steady in price.    Looking forward to the white paper in a few days.   
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 08:57:32 AM
Scam still running?
All the supporters in this thread are fake accounts. If you ignore all accounts with less than 100 comments (yes also mine), this thread has 3 pages instead of 110.

I dont understand why people seem it is a scam. On every well running coin i hear this. I invested in NEBL one month ago others said it is scam but ok I am now up X4.
I invested on Stratis last year, people wrote scam, I sold with x7 and so on and so on. I cant read this even more. If u think it is scam leave the thread and use your wealthy freetime
for other things but why you are using this time to FUD arround here. I invested today 3 BTC and if it is a scam i will loose them yes, but tis is money i can loose I dont need

Thanks

Good point. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
October 18, 2017, 08:35:43 AM
Where can I find the alpha version of the app? Can't find it  Undecided

First page. First post. Its just a prototype but looks damn sexy
The first post on the first page is an Airdrop Spreadsheet.
I also can't find any app.  Huh
Can you give a link please.
Activity: 420
October 18, 2017, 08:33:43 AM
I am waiting for the bountys because is 75‰ =750 Ecash it's what waiting for.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
October 18, 2017, 08:30:27 AM
Scam still running?

Thanks
Activity: 14
October 18, 2017, 07:55:19 AM
I didnt get the 4th airdrop, but then it was TOTALLY FREE AND FAIR. great work you are doing devs. What will the bounty look like?

What did you expect 10k with people lining up for 100 airdrops? Or were you one of those 100? Then you had better contact the developer on Telegram.

please calm down and read what i typed, and reconstruct your reply.
Activity: 14
October 18, 2017, 07:46:16 AM
This is just a scam, pump and dump plus the plan is kind of silly
and before you think I am a loose, nope I gained a bit from a drop and their pnd without putting a cent.

No you arent a loser but a hater and beggar.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 18, 2017, 07:20:36 AM
I didnt get the 4th airdrop, but then it was TOTALLY FREE AND FAIR. great work you are doing devs. What will the bounty look like?

What did you expect 10k with people lining up for 100 airdrops? Or were you one of those 100? Then you had better contact the developer on Telegram.
Activity: 219
October 18, 2017, 07:16:09 AM
Scam still running?
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
October 18, 2017, 07:13:38 AM
Omg airdrop round #4 complete  in 1 minute,,,  amazing...  Hope this project will be succes,,,
Complete in 1 SECOND Grin
Activity: 142
October 18, 2017, 07:04:00 AM

First page. First post. Its just a prototype but looks damn sexy
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
October 18, 2017, 06:54:01 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 06:42:18 AM
Omg airdrop round #4 complete  in 1 minute,,,  amazing...  Hope this project will be succes,,,
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
October 18, 2017, 06:29:01 AM
No @Tokich, the fourth round ended yesterday in just one second, if you want to get tokens you will have to buy them or wait for the bountys.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 06:10:52 AM
Is it still possible to apply for your airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: