Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 30. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 02:02:02 PM
Very nice projection create by october...pump by october...
ThiS is it...
$ECASH
#moon
Activity: 84
October 17, 2017, 01:58:13 PM
Sophisticated scam. I was really shocked Kiss
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 01:51:46 PM
can't wait for airdrop 4  ... then i will buy more  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 17, 2017, 01:48:07 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 01:46:34 PM
Here is the thing:

A scam determined by whom?        Are you running around warning people about every coin, or are you particularly salty about this one?

The dev is attempting to leverage Ethereum into a simple payment system.  It makes sense and has a lot of potential.   There are projects that have actual use case,  great teams, and they are sinking like rocks.   There are other coins that have no use,  yet have a market cap in the top 100.      Who are you to determine what is an is not of value to people?

The crypto market is all speculation and gamble.   Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.   You are responsible for yourself in this space. 

If you don't like the project, than invest your time and effort into one you do believe in rather than bringing others down.

Activity: 406
October 17, 2017, 01:39:35 PM
I received already ECAsh thanks a lot
Activity: 416
October 17, 2017, 01:31:01 PM
a scam being subsidized. it's great i wait but people lose money spread Cheesy

This guy missed the boat he want a cheap ECASH LOL
It is NOT a fork of the Ethereum blockchain, don't call it Ethereum Cash, because it's a Erc20 token only. Scam!

Exactly! But you are wasting your time. You will never change the minds of greedy cunts.

Many people will be crying when this scam is realised but by then it will be too late.

I had genuine concerns when i came to this thread and the actions of the few here made me look more in to this. Once you look further in to who and what, it became clear that bunch of 20 year olds are using this platform to scam people. This 'dev' has 2 more shitty tokens other than this. Apparently this one had more people interested and the other 2 were left to be forgotten.

So fuck it.

What other two?

https://www.equisico.com/   <--------   Look at the 'team'.   The app on that is changed to be used on this shitty token.

https://www.ebitcoincash.solutions/
Activity: 169
October 17, 2017, 01:28:32 PM
can't wait for airdrop 4

When is the next drop? Never got the first one...
October 17, 2017, 01:24:08 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

ecash is the same scam and pump and dump as like ebtc and eltc. When the price will satisfy the creator of this shit, he will suddenly close the page under the pretext of a hacker attack or a some fork and will do massive dumping, then sell everything and he will buy another lambo while most people lose most of the money invested,  especially those who have entered the now pump. Just like with ebtc and eltc. Soon massive dumping by creator of this shit! Just careful people! Investing in this shit is like walking on very thin ice. Today you can be happy but tommorow you can feel very sad.
@observer36 it is clear you miss airdrop 1.2.3 try 4 and stop the FUD. OR you will be ignored.

Seriously dude, who the fuck are you telling people what they can or cannot do?
Ignored by you? You must have a serious case of delusions of grandeur!
Activity: 126
October 17, 2017, 01:23:52 PM

It is NOT a fork of the Ethereum blockchain, don't call it Ethereum Cash, because it's a Erc20 token only. Scam!

Exactly! But you are wasting your time. You will never change the minds of greedy cunts.

Many people will be crying when this scam is realised but by then it will be too late.

I had genuine concerns when i came to this thread and the actions of the few here made me look more in to this. Once you look further in to who and what, it became clear that bunch of 20 year olds are using this platform to scam people. This 'dev' has 2 more shitty tokens other than this. Apparently this one had more people interested and the other 2 were left to be forgotten.

So fuck it.

What other two?
October 17, 2017, 01:22:03 PM

So fuck it.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
October 17, 2017, 01:06:23 PM
Dev. how to join the airdrop and bounty?
October 17, 2017, 01:04:58 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

ecash is the same scam and pump and dump as like ebtc and eltc. When the price will satisfy the creator of this shit, he will suddenly close the page under the pretext of a hacker attack or a some fork and will do massive dumping, then sell everything and he will buy another lambo while most people lose most of the money invested,  especially those who have entered the now pump. Just like with ebtc and eltc. Soon massive dumping by creator of this shit! Just careful people! Investing in this shit is like walking on very thin ice. Today you can be happy but tommorow you can feel very sad.

Dude stop wasting your time with these greedy idiots. They will only realise and give a damn if they loose their own money. Most here supporting this piece of crap is 1/ dev team with multiple accounts. 2/ Ones who got free tokens so they can dump on people. I'm done with this level of greed and stupidity. Give it 2-3 weeks time and this thread will be full of the same arseholes crying about how much they lost and how they got scammed, while the same team of scammers come up with another 'airdrop' for another token. It's a never-ending cycle.
As long as there are idiots who thinks something that is given for free can NEVER be a scam, shitty useless tokens will be increasing. What these idiots don't realise is that unsuspecting people buying in to this hysteria and hype, and loosing their life savings.
My posts are for them especially, so they can get informed and invest accordingly. My posts are not for the fanboys who will do anything to get few dollars.
As usual the same people will come out of their shitholes and start to call this FUD, just like with any proven scams out there and the time it was hyped.
Same shit different token.
Activity: 126
October 17, 2017, 12:59:25 PM
Come on $1 lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I get 100k coins.

Please
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 12:57:24 PM

@observer36 it is clear you miss airdrop 1.2.3 try 4 and stop the FUD. OR you will be ignored.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 12:54:57 PM
Come on $1 lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
October 17, 2017, 12:40:40 PM
waiting airdrop round 4 , ethereum cash so sweet,
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
First Asia-wide Asset Exchange
October 17, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereumcash-a-replacement-for-ether-old-thread-2252306 and this is sphreadseed pashe 2 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wp-6meApwq_bmsV0OF2Raqff9-OejoBQZbIKE6WqqeU/edit#gid=1445846053

pliss chek cntr+f and chek my nick and chek adress
why you no sent my token in airdrop pashe 2
pliss chek dev sphreadseed pashe 2

Those who I forgot to airdrop will receive their tokens within 20 minutes  Smiley

Hi, dev! Why I didn't receive my tokens for the 2nd round? I'm #1849 in your spreadsheet for the EthereumCash Airdrop Round 2.
Activity: 130
October 17, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

hello. i was busy all day with the work, so i missed what happened with the pricing. do you know the story (if there is a story) or ppl just dumped for no reason?

No real story.   It pumped hard overnight and I think a lot of folks just wanted to take profit and get out.   But the folks that believe in the project bought up all those dumps and it's shooting up again.   

ok, thanks for the explanation. yea, it's normal some people just want to have early profits Smiley hope they won't be disappointed later!
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: