Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 32. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 10:31:36 AM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 09:49:25 AM
Don't sell the coins guys. Just be patient and see how far it can go  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 09:46:18 AM
Will be curious to see where the bottom is.     It is correcting from the massive pump.  I am hoping it stays in the .07-.08 range and starts some slow and steady growth.     I could really see this being in the 1-2 dollar range with some good moves from the dev.            But who knows.       Crypto markets are like crazy redheads.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 09:33:58 AM
i have 2000 ecash from air drop .. and i will hold it till the price hit 1 or 2 $  Cool

Nice decision, even though it will never reached that value then you wont lose anything as you got it for free. I bought some few days back when it was $0.06 and sold it today at $0.14 A little bit regret it because it is keep increasing but a bit worry to buy more at the moment.

What exchange is this being traded on?
https://etherdelta.com/#ECASH-ETH
https://openledger.io/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereumcash/#markets

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
October 17, 2017, 09:09:34 AM
Ethereum Cash in blockfolio does not show results well today. It must be a synchronization problem I suppose.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Crypto Lover
October 17, 2017, 09:07:59 AM
im buying more... all the weakhands dump now
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
October 17, 2017, 09:06:27 AM
is the airdrop finnished ?? i got nothing from it and there is no spreadsheet to see the current status of this airdrop
a spreadsheet has to be publicly shown.
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
October 17, 2017, 09:02:46 AM
I will never understand these debbie downers that feel the need to come into a thread and scream SCAM.    Are you mad you didn't get into the airdrop?  Are you just an awful person?

Who knows where this is going.  I'm tempted to sell off half right now for fear of this dumping as it is currently getting dumped -   but ultimately I think it could easily be 1 or 2 dollars.    Look at the coins with a 30mil  market cap.   Half of them are crap.

No cost for advertising. Free distribution is not worth the money. It's like a scam to collect shark high prices and drop it.
So I just say you and everyone are in a daze. This is a sophisticated scam. very very sophisticated.
some illusion $ 1 lol scam scam scam
Alert Alert !! Those who didn't receive the airdrop are here to destroy the project. Please ignore them do not attention to their FUD.

Yeah, they are just jealous they mist the boat, another thing is that a lot of people want's to buy this at a cheaper price. So they FUD. Just buy it guys, there is no need to FUD to try to lower the price. You just know the price will be much higher next week.
Activity: 406
October 17, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

No cost for advertising. Free distribution is not worth the money. It's like a scam to collect shark high prices and drop it.
So I just say you and everyone are in a daze. This is a sophisticated scam. very very sophisticated.

So If I get something for free - and make 500 dollars.    How am I being scammed?     If that's a scam than please sir may I have another.

You people cry wolf so much.     You know what is a scam? Bitcoin.     There are cryptos that do it better, faster, safer.   Yet here we are.   Currently no-one cares about the actual use and tech.   Coins/ Tokens are based on hype.  

Ethereum Cash is suprerior in every single way compared to Bitcoin,  but oh no,   ECash is the scam here.          
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
October 17, 2017, 09:00:08 AM
i was in round 3, can i join today's airdrop as well?

No, sorry. If you have taken part in a previous airdrop round, you cannot take part in this 4'th and last airdrop, this is because other members can be able to get some airdrop too.
Activity: 420
October 17, 2017, 08:55:15 AM
I will never understand these debbie downers that feel the need to come into a thread and scream SCAM.    Are you mad you didn't get into the airdrop?  Are you just an awful person?

Who knows where this is going.  I'm tempted to sell off half right now for fear of this dumping as it is currently getting dumped -   but ultimately I think it could easily be 1 or 2 dollars.    Look at the coins with a 30mil  market cap.   Half of them are crap.

Alert Alert !! Those who didn't receive the airdrop are here to destroy the project. Please ignore them do not attention to their FUD.
Activity: 246
October 17, 2017, 08:49:48 AM
obvious scam, devs have millions of "ecash" they are dumping huge amounts already, scam similar to eBTC.
then what coin do you advise, that's not a scam?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 08:44:34 AM
I will never understand these debbie downers that feel the need to come into a thread and scream SCAM.    Are you mad you didn't get into the airdrop?  Are you just an awful person?

Who knows where this is going.  I'm tempted to sell off half right now for fear of this dumping as it is currently getting dumped -   but ultimately I think it could easily be 1 or 2 dollars.    Look at the coins with a 30mil  market cap.   Half of them are crap.

Activity: 420
October 17, 2017, 08:43:14 AM
obvious scam, devs have millions of "ecash" they are dumping huge amounts already, scam similar to eBTC.
My questions for you are (1) Did you received the airdrop?  (2) Are You one of Dev team?  (3)How did you know that they have millions of Ecash? If you do not have the answers to these questions then you are a liar spreading FUD.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
October 17, 2017, 08:22:23 AM
Activity: 70
3PFvuZpq5wFuYVFip68wGC8JErkpGrbrd9B
October 17, 2017, 08:20:29 AM
hope that I'll get a airdrop if I'm lucky)
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 08:20:12 AM
Hello .where you can see the tables who is involved? I did not receive anything
Activity: 63
Crypto Lover
October 17, 2017, 08:19:33 AM
i'm hodling my 50k ECASH till this coin reach 1$
Activity: 246
October 17, 2017, 08:16:37 AM
i have 2000 ecash from air drop .. and i will hold it till the price hit 1 or 2 $  Cool

Nice decision, even though it will never reached that value then you wont lose anything as you got it for free. I bought some few days back when it was $0.06 and sold it today at $0.14 A little bit regret it because it is keep increasing but a bit worry to buy more at the moment.

What exchange is this being traded on?
https://etherdelta.com/#ECASH-ETH
https://openledger.io/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereumcash/#markets
Activity: 392
October 17, 2017, 08:15:41 AM
i was in round 3, can i join today's airdrop as well?
Pages:
Jump to: