Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💎★★ECNY★★💎💎★★Who will change the world in the next moment? ★★💎💎 - page 2. (Read 21632 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
What is the situation of this coin right now ? Dead or alive ? Am about to clean up my ether wallet, to discard some dead coins.
Activity: 179
many hope in this project. Is it really dead?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Its dead, a flipping Chinese garbage token. Its worth nothing
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
this token is really dead. the developer team may have left it. but I really hope this token will grow and hope it will not be a junk coin.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
There is no interest in buying on https://etherdelta.com/#0x4a472ebceca39d6ad87ef9bfaa629cab9639604a-ETH. Dev has not been here since November 22, so it looks like the project remains abandoned.
Activity: 153
On Their twitter page, the last update is 30 Nov, 2 week ago. So high chance this token will dead soon. Mod can consider to close this topic  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 388
It's been weeks since no one has news on this project. We can already consider that this token has no more existence and therefore it is dead. After nothing prevents to keep it in case someone resumes the project, but the chances are low.
Activity: 21
Activity: 153
dev is in China, and China government is banned all ICOs project, so your guy can try to search other channel about this project is alive or dead Smiley
Activity: 2
Hi, when and how i can sell my token's?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
What happens to this project, Dev abandoned ship also? So many token are worthless Now. L
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
is this project already dead ?? if dev has abandoned it ?? ,, i want that coin there will be transactions in ED, but the fact until now so ,, coin is dead like swallowed earth..what can you do to pump the price this coin dev ?? i hope this coin also will not be a garbage coin in the future ..
Activity: 179
Hello everyone!! I wanted to know if anyone would have news about the development of this project and if anyone has news of the Devs? Because I received my coins, but they are still not listed on an exchange platform. So if someone has real information and not rumors, I'm interested.
Activity: 7
Last post at the official telegram channel is from 22.11...
Activity: 328
We Need community group.. like telegram group or etc
i hope sometime this token will growing up  Smiley
Activity: 462
cyдя пo динaмикe цeны нa биpжe пpoeкт coвceм нe мepтв

In English, it gives what? When we post something, the best is to be understood otherwise it is useless.

He meant that judging by the dynamics of the bidding the project is not dead
Activity: 31
no more news
no dev
no whatsoever
thats what u get from that ide, huh?
cyдя пo динaмикe цeны нa биpжe пpoeкт coвceм нe мepтв

In English, it gives what? When we post something, the best is to be understood otherwise it is useless.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
when and how could I sell my ECNY coins?
Pages:
Jump to: