Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💎★★ECNY★★💎💎★★Who will change the world in the next moment? ★★💎💎 - page 6. (Read 21632 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Don't know why but I received 12,048 ECNY. But I have nothing against Wink
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Thanks for the Airdrop Smiley

When I add the contract address 0x4a472eBcEca39d6Ad87EF9bFAa629Cab9639604A to Etherdelta, it shows ECNY but not that i have ECNY in my wallet. Which is weird because I do... How is this possible?

How do you know you actually have ECNY in your wallet? Do you have a transaction ID proving it? If you correctly import your wallet to ED it should show up.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
What's going on.. Is this a lost project or what??... Weeks after airdrop not listed anywhere
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
got already my ECNY TOKEN. waiting to be listed on ETHERDELTA. i hope that your project gives us a huge income. thank you and supporting to your project dev.
Activity: 55
Activity: 56
And is there any more information on ECNY? in general, I can not find anything according to his latest plans.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
closed? Grin..i have not received the token even though I have already sent 2 emails
You didn't get because you were detected as cheating Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
No choice, it is free token, u cannot expect the price high same as eBTC or other free token  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
This is coin shit.

2,004 coin bonus  price 0.000001000 ETH
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I didn't find this on etherdelta, when is this token due to be live ?
It doesn't necessary to wait listing on Etherdelta, you can always use contract address in URL for tradings:
https://etherdelta.com/#0x4a472ebceca39d6ad87ef9bfaa629cab9639604a-ETH
haha price is to low Grin this is shit Cry
Activity: 24
It doesn't necessary to wait listing on Etherdelta, you can always use contract address in URL for tradings:
https://etherdelta.com/#0x4a472ebceca39d6ad87ef9bfaa629cab9639604a-ETH
Activity: 95
Kudos to the Dev, I received your airdrop and will keeping holding it until moon. I like your project , looking forward for further developments.
Activity: 41
Thanks, I got my 3200 ECNY. But I would like to know more about the future development of the project and the prospects for the coin?
when will the coin be listed on exchanges? any roadmap
Activity: 59
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
Already received. Thank you for ECNY tokens dev. I appreciate it and i'm willing to support the community in terms of marketing and bounty campaign.
The only thing i'm concern about is the telegram group, i can't find any telegram group of ECNY. If there is none please make one.
Activity: 98
I send email on 27th Oct. But still not receive token  Huh
Activity: 85
.nag send na po aq sa email nyo  Smiley .salamat po in advance .
Activity: 98
closed? Grin..i have not received the token even though I have already sent 2 emails
Pages:
Jump to: