Pages:
Author

Topic: eCoin Launched! - page 2. (Read 15281 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:41:26 PM
I wonder how many people got burned from this, and why would anyone try to pump the coin to over %3000? No one is gonna fall for that.

Except, people obviously did fall for it.  Shocked

Exactly
Activity: 70
February 11, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
I wonder how many people got burned from this, and why would anyone try to pump the coin to over %3000? No one is gonna fall for that.

Except, people obviously did fall for it.  Shocked
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
Activity: 182
February 11, 2018, 06:18:00 AM
error when download wallet, pls fix it
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
Its clear that this coin is a big scam. But I have 1 doubt.

What if I buy this coin in dip at some price around 9$ and sell when price reaches to some good % in short period.

Is this possible to sell at high price ?

Probably, but then that would just make you a cunt!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:10:28 AM
yesterday night i bought 9 ecn, didn't see this shit and i was tired,
not sufficiant i try to withdraw to coinsexchange wallet maintnance, but at yobit  wallet accept withdraw but in maintenance
shit shit

A proper education always costs money.

Just make sure that you have learned from this lesson.
Activity: 90
February 11, 2018, 04:27:46 AM

What if I buy this coin in dip at some price around 9$ and sell when price reaches to some good % in short period.

I wouldn't risk it, just stay away from it, there are many other legit ways to make profit
Activity: 3
February 11, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

February 10, 2018, 05:40:39 PM
Are you saying the same person owns most of the wallets listed on the trade history and he or she is manipulating the price of the coin using all those wallets? Possible I guess. I know that three wallets own like 99% of the coin.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Life is great
February 10, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
I have a question. How come on coinexchange.io in the ECN/BTC market, it shows people who bought hundreds, even thousands of ECN (in the Buy Orders), but when you go through the buy/sell history, you only see people selling 1 or 2 ecoins, and most people are selling less than 1 ecoin (like 0.18959030 ecoin)? With the price and trading volume dropping like it is (price is currently down 40%), wouldn't that mean that most people are selling more than 1 ecoin, or at the very least, selling more than a fraction of an ecoin??? I don't get it. I can understand people who bought dozens or hundreds of ecoins who are trying to sell their ecoins not being able to sell dozens or hundreds of their ecoins because nobody is buying orders that large, but if you look at the Sell Orders, the largest sell order is for 11.8 ecoins. How come there are no sell orders for 100 ecoins or 1,000 ecoins, or more? Can someone who has more experience trading cryptocurrency please explain this to me?

Is teh same person rigth , he make pump and dump in few seconds.
February 10, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
I have a question. How come on coinexchange.io in the ECN/BTC market, it shows people who bought hundreds, even thousands of ECN (in the Buy Orders), but when you go through the buy/sell history, you only see people selling 1 or 2 ecoins, and most people are selling less than 1 ecoin (like 0.18959030 ecoin)? With the price and trading volume dropping like it is (price is currently down 40%), wouldn't that mean that most people are selling more than 1 ecoin, or at the very least, selling more than a fraction of an ecoin??? I don't get it. I can understand people who bought dozens or hundreds of ecoins who are trying to sell their ecoins not being able to sell dozens or hundreds of their ecoins because nobody is buying orders that large, but if you look at the Sell Orders, the largest sell order is for 11.8 ecoins. How come there are no sell orders for 100 ecoins or 1,000 ecoins, or more? Can someone who has more experience trading cryptocurrency please explain this to me?
Activity: 60
February 10, 2018, 04:35:45 AM
Why this coin is in top 100 doesnt even have a working site ..just some p&d going on
Activity: 247
CPA Coin Developer
February 10, 2018, 12:29:23 AM
Good that the exchanges deposit is offline At least the price will settle somewhere in the middle Like I said before the DEV will crawl from the swamp now because the coin is actually moving.They always do.....

Include DNR or BTX in your portfolio only good altcoins that will boom soon.

Good Luck to ECN buyers.
May you make some money for Lambos
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
February 09, 2018, 11:08:26 PM
Too late. Many people already did get burned. I'm sure more will follow!
Activity: 58
February 09, 2018, 08:43:11 PM
I hope not many people will get burned on this coin  Undecided
February 09, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
why can not I see the developer tool ?
I'm not sure it's a good ico and we should just ignore it because it will just be garbage
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
February 09, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Nah, it's worth to have such shitty coins to remind everyone how easy it is to fake price and market cap with low volume (and on exchanges with no fees).

Price on CoinExchange: $189.57 (no trading fees)
Price on C-CEX: $8.24

Seems legit.

If there is such a big difference in price between these exchanges wouldn't it be easy to make a profit by buying on the much cheaper exchange and selling on the expensive exchange? For that matter, why would anyone be buying on the expensive exchange? I doubt the exchange fees are $100 a coin.

Of course that would be true if we were talking about functional coin and proper exchanges. In this case:

1- price (~$190) was pumped on exchange with no trading fees. If there wasn't many active sell orders, anyone could pump it to any level buy buying/selling to himself.
2- I hear the coin's network is down, therefore you can't transfer between exchanges.

e-coin was the name of the bitcoin exchange WIREX. Some anonymous devs made this coin (probably in cooperation with Yoshit Exchange (Yobit) and that's also why  nobody is able to deposit and withdraw because the network is just broken garbage while yobit owner and friends pump it since they own almost the whole supply.

Yobit would list any shitcoin, no matter how poorly designed for a fee. It's their business model.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
February 09, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
e-coin was the name of the bitcoin exchange WIREX. Some anonymous devs made this coin (probably in cooperation with Yoshit Exchange (Yobit) and that's also why  nobody is able to deposit and withdraw because the network is just broken garbage while yobit owner and friends pump it since they own almost the whole supply.

e-coin : https://www.e-coin.io/

not the best choice ...

regards

Well e-coin is not an altcoin but a bitcoin exchange which is also rebranding. Anyway, another shitcoin as usual.  Grin

e-coin : https://www.e-coin.io/

not the best choice ...

regards

Well e-coin is not an altcoin but a bitcoin exchange which is also rebranding. Anyway, another shitcoin as usual.  Grin
Activity: 55
February 09, 2018, 02:21:25 PM
So many people want to hold the bag for pump&dump groups wow.
Activity: 4
February 09, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

Nah, it's worth to have such shitty coins to remind everyone how easy it is to fake price and market cap with low volume (and on exchanges with no fees).

Price on CoinExchange: $189.57 (no trading fees)
Price on C-CEX: $8.24

Seems legit.

If there is such a big difference in price between these exchanges wouldn't it be easy to make a profit by buying on the much cheaper exchange and selling on the expensive exchange? For that matter, why would anyone be buying on the expensive exchange? I doubt the exchange fees are $100 a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: