Pages:
Author

Topic: eCoin Launched! - page 7. (Read 15281 times)

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
February 06, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
Stupid devs, before launching a coin, check if other old coin not has the same name

Original ECN Ecoin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annecn-ecoin-sha-3-securityuniversal-currencygpucpu-launched-400323
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
There goes THE DUMP.....
HrN
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

You dont care about banks and cards? Hmmm... IF banks will block payments for crypto over the world so the how will you buy or sell your crypto?

Localbitcoins and ATM cash https://coinatmradar.com
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
February 06, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
this is the type of pump and dump they talked about in the senate hearing today and this gives the crypto community really bad image.

How many times do we have to hear this whining again?

Does anyone understand the concept of decentralisation?

Who cares about senate? Who cares about JP Morgan? Who cares about credit card companies not supporting crypto anymore and who cares about image?

Scam coins are shit. But it's your risk and your responsibility. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

If you care about senate, find a job to get dollars or euros or whatever and pay taxes and whatever. The crypto game is not for you.

If you really care about the image of the crypto world, get out of it and leave it to people who can take the risks, liberties and responsibilities that come with decentralisation.

You dont care about banks and cards? Hmmm... IF banks will block payments for crypto over the world so then how will you buy or sell your crypto?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
February 06, 2018, 02:07:44 PM
this is the type of pump and dump they talked about in the senate hearing today and this gives the crypto community really bad image.

How many times do we have to hear this whining again?

Does anyone understand the concept of decentralisation?

Who cares about senate? Who cares about JP Morgan? Who cares about credit card companies not supporting crypto anymore and who cares about image?

Scam coins are shit. But it's your risk and your responsibility. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

If you care about senate, find a job to get dollars or euros or whatever and pay taxes and whatever. The crypto game is not for you.

If you really care about the image of the crypto world, get out of it and leave it to people who can take the risks, liberties and responsibilities that come with decentralisation.
Activity: 110
Merit: 32
February 06, 2018, 02:04:58 PM
Nice pump and dump. Made it even to top 30 so I guess you could call yourself billionaire for 5 minutes, is this story about you? -
https://lambodreams.com/2018/01/27/19-year-old-community-college-student-launches-altcoin-briefly-becomes-worlds-12th-richest-man/

I hope you get prosecuted soon.
Activity: 11
February 06, 2018, 02:02:30 PM
is there really people falling in such an obvious scam? I mean they aren't even trying to make the price rise credible...
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Life is great
February 06, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
he who made the pump, Grin has only been able to make 3 orders of sales supposedly to himself and the rest of the orders of purchases, it seems that he is some dev or bitter that needs to call the attention of the community with that stupidity that he has done,.. Huh

Activity: 6
February 06, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
all the market exchanges say that this is a shitcoin pump and dump, noobs please dont get greedy and burn buying all time high.
Activity: 80
February 06, 2018, 01:55:29 PM
Doesn't take more than a single functional brain cell to acknowledge that it was a Pump & Dump.
Activity: 25
February 06, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
Scanned through all 6 pages of feedback on this coin,

I agree with the 90% majority here, looks like 'To Good To Be True'
after bitCONect failed I can't believe people are following another Promise of high Returns no strings attached.
 Come on Humans, Use the brain.
It may last a year and make a few at the top Rich but a Lot more will Lose more,
Truly a Bad situation for the Cryptoworld as a whole if we don't speak out and help educate.

BEWARE,
 and Buy a Good project with real world use.
there are dozens of good coins out there do your research people.

No Pitty for those who chase the FOMO from me.

e-coin website didn't even load , No URL found , what a joke
Activity: 81
February 06, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
YES, same as shilling coins without any proof of technology, or without a single company using a product that was developed for businesses.
Some are worth above 100 mil and they have still no real use...
But regulations will be a huge slowdown of technology development, I see over regulated ICOs coming.
Fuck all these Pumping groups and bitconnect ponzi scemes. They ruined the crypto-environment.

btw this coin was top 20 for a short time, above of ICON,Nano, steemit and binance.
Seems like this masterpiece was high tech under everyones radar. kappa

SCAM; DUMP IS COMING; DO NOT BUY!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
TOP 30 on coinmarketcap. Pretty good  Grin Grin
Activity: 27
February 06, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
This Looks Scam to me.. I am not getting any trustable info about this coin.
Activity: 12
February 06, 2018, 01:41:57 PM
Activity: 5
February 06, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
This scam, I mean coin still going? Hard to dump when no one is buying I guess.
Activity: 2
February 06, 2018, 01:38:19 PM
let me take the popcorn gonna watch the burned people on the dump  Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
i literally watched this coin from 30 usd to 300 usd but didnt invest....

Better for you and your money my friend, this is just dev himself pushing his own shitcoin.  Angry
Activity: 81
February 06, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
Seems like very substantial growth, buy order set!

SCAM ALERT; DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY; DUMP IS COMING
copper member
Activity: 62
February 06, 2018, 01:25:23 PM
PUMP & DUMP ALERT - Please dont BUY!
Pages:
Jump to: