Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic crash in 2019! - page 9. (Read 1966 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 24, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
Hmm, I studied the case but it doesnt seems to be changing many things, for example, there is no way people will choose BTC to invest their money into because thats gonna be the highest risk. The crypto will go down because of this reversal of investment and can put set back on it. It will take huge time to recover from this crisis situation and thus we will start with the crypto from very much bottom of it. Dont forget that many institutions are also investing in the BTC today and thus in the crisis time they will be the first one to get away with it. I guess people will choose more or less solid assets as safeguard.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 24, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
I think it is impossible to predict for future. although due to unstability of crypto currency lot of people feeling afraid. But unstability is a part of market.

If a group of rich people will care about triggering a crisis, it will happen. Such situations have already happened in the past. Sooner or later, the next crisis will surely come and it can not be avoided.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 11:22:36 AM
Any idea of safety is an illusion. It's best to be prepared for the worst by not placing all your eggs in one basket and diversifying your assets. This is the one viable investment strategy and it always has been. Anything else is basically gambling. To feel you can be dependent on any one thing or person is foolish.

The only person you can blame for being affected by an "economic crash" is yourself. Study trends, follow the markets, read everything and connect the dots! If you're helping to make the good life more accessible in any step of the supply chain, (by using the latest technology and the internet now) you'll never have to worry about finances. Freedom is digitized.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
October 24, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
I know the Dad you're talking about is Alex Jones on InfoWar LOL.

The good news is there are millions of people saying the same thing over the years. Still, the central banks have always had powerful machines to print more banknotes (sarcasm). ZeroHedge is the site where the economic crash propaganda is published daily.
We will always some economic troubles like with Greece or Venezuela, but a worldwide crash has a lot of less chance to happen.

I am not planning to change anything, money comes and go, and I apply the diversity rule

2008 was a worldwide crash and it was very real. Everything is cyclical and what made 2008 happen has not been corrected, we got out of there basically due massive quantitative easing. So we are just kicking the can down the road really. It's going to the ugly when 2008 part 2 happens, im pretty scared to have money in the bank, I think within the next 5 years something will happen.

Italy is out of hand and challenging the European Union, check the news. Some dude literally used his shoe to crush the papers of the EU budgets for Italy. Crisis is coming and Italy is no Greece. If Italy goes Greece then Spain and Portugal will follow and the EU will  have a massive crisis which will have an impact on the rest of the world.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
I think it is impossible to predict for future. although due to unstability of crypto currency lot of people feeling afraid. But unstability is a part of market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 24, 2018, 10:18:09 AM
A friend of mine told me that his dad (successful investor) their prediction is that there will be a economic crash in about 1.5 years from now. I think that it could be plausible.
Now what if it happens somewhere around that time. A lot of stocks will go down, also the house market will go down into the ground and buying a house with a mortgage will be with sky-high interest.

If and I say IF it happends will it be a good idea to buy bitcoin before the crash or will bitcoin crash like the others. There are a lot of factors going on. Like Renting a place out for the BTC miners ECT it will have a expensive tag to run and operate the blockchain during a crash.

Anyone any toughs? Also where are you going to put your BTC/cash into?

I mean just look at the house market here in the Netherlands. It skyrocketed so fast.

We can't really tell that. But I guess it would really happen since all supplies for resources in world are getting smaller and smaller. But there would be still  a solution for that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
I think that is the economy will crash it will crash not because of political or economical reasons but it will be because of natural disasters or war because both will be unpredictable and I believe that the unpredictable is the one that we should be careful about. Also it we should not worry about economic crash that is not happening what should we worry about is the inflation rate of each countries, as we speak there are countries that have a high inflation rate just this year alone specially with the third world countries and it is the ones that are affecting the economy because ordinary people will have a hard time managing their daily lives.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
October 24, 2018, 08:45:19 AM
There's no guarantee that Bitcoin will be unaffected or will benefit from a global financial crisis. Bitcoin is still too volatile to be considered a safe haven, so just because it's not tied to traditional markets it doesn't mean that it is safe. There might be even some mechanisms that can make it drop during a crisis, so no one should bet on Bitcoin with all their savings.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 24, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
I will not be surprised if another economic crash indeed happen, just look at the derivatives and the housing market. At some point, it will implode and leave everyone hanging, watching in awe as they see their investments consumed by the fire of greed and carelessness in investing. It might not happen within the next year, but it will surely happen within a decade since the markets are already over-leveraged and over-saturated with ETFs, ETNs and other bizarre derivatives.

The thought that something is 'too big to crash' isn't actually applicable in the entire world markets, and a great testament to that is the bankruptcy of the Lehman Brothers in 2008. Before this crash goes to materialize, I'm sure that my money is in crypto and gold, just to save my assets from depreciating in value.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
October 24, 2018, 06:48:35 AM
There's also who have predicted that we should be seeing some semblance of a crash this year. We have seen lots of signs though so I wouldn't be surprised if one day we woke up and the global financial crisis has taken place. What we can do is save and prepare for such disasters, because believed me I experienced it in 2008 (I'm out of job and its hard to find one) and its a very ugly situation for everyone.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 01:48:15 AM
What have to care about economic crash or not, just focus on bitcoin when will to the moon, We are waiting whit bitcoin could raised up again to higher price and waiting when bitcoin really growing up fast, we can see after bitcoin raised up altcoin will be the same too.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
October 24, 2018, 01:08:17 AM
Im getting too anxious with all this prediction, i think the aim is too create chaos upon  weak investors
But its all just fake news ,but im giving credit to the manipulators coz i think they are doing it great  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 23, 2018, 11:45:23 PM
I see this is only a statement with a lack of strong support. the weakening and strengthening of the economy is due to many trigger factors, you mention economic destruction and this is my fear. inflation in each country will continue to grow but each country will anticipate the economic collapse with various policies.
crypto will be there to provide benefits to the user community and this will have an economic improvement impact as well
if two economic giant countries are still at odds, it will certainly have a long impact on economy following year. i don't know what would happen if their trade war worsened
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
I see this is only a statement with a lack of strong support. the weakening and strengthening of the economy is due to many trigger factors, you mention economic destruction and this is my fear. inflation in each country will continue to grow but each country will anticipate the economic collapse with various policies.
crypto will be there to provide benefits to the user community and this will have an economic improvement impact as well
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
A friend of mine told me that his dad (successful investor) their prediction is that there will be a economic crash in about 1.5 years from now. I think that it could be plausible.
Now what if it happens somewhere around that time. A lot of stocks will go down, also the house market will go down into the ground and buying a house with a mortgage will be with sky-high interest.

If and I say IF it happends will it be a good idea to buy bitcoin before the crash or will bitcoin crash like the others. There are a lot of factors going on. Like Renting a place out for the BTC miners ECT it will have a expensive tag to run and operate the blockchain during a crash.

I mean just look at the house market here in the Netherlands. It skyrocketed so fast.
If that happens, I will decide to hold my Bitcoin at all costs. Because I believe that only Cryptocurrency can bring me profit as the world economy goes down. The real estate market goes down and that will make me lose a lot of advantages. Because I'm only knowledgeable about real estate and Cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
October 23, 2018, 10:06:52 PM
Having predictions each year is overrated, just saying. Many experts saying that reasons all over just to take blatant predictions or speculations. On crypto currency other side, well it's just same same as always. Crypto experts saying all the FUDs over the internet just to have a good price to buy and only benefited them as always. No one can predict whats gonna be next year but let's just stay positive once again because it will surely benefit as all in the future.

I will quote Vitalik, economic crisis by the end of the 2021. Here is why he made this prediction and why I joining :"Following the jarring statement, Buterin said in the same tweet that he made the prediction just so he could have a chance (which he estimated to be 25 percent) of later being credited as “a guru who predicted the last financial crisis.” 25% doesn't sound so bad at all, maybe I will be a financial guru in couple years, I will add to that bitcoin 100k dollars by the end of the same year, or more, if I hit both predictions I will wrote a book and I will have my own TV show.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
October 23, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
Having predictions each year is overrated, just saying. Many experts saying that reasons all over just to take blatant predictions or speculations. On crypto currency other side, well it's just same same as always. Crypto experts saying all the FUDs over the internet just to have a good price to buy and only benefited them as always. No one can predict whats gonna be next year but let's just stay positive once again because it will surely benefit as all in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

I think no one could ever predict the future because of the instability of cryptocurrency..but the near fact that adoption is happening every single minute in a day i think cryptocurrency would probably be more trendy in the coming gneration and when more and more people or merchants accept it as a mode of payment .
Activity: 43
Merit: 4
October 23, 2018, 08:01:21 PM
.... there will be a economic crash in about 1.5 years from now.

Used your common sense here.

1.5 years is just an inch away and do you really think government will not do anything within that period.

If and I say IF it happends will it be a good idea to buy bitcoin before the crash or will bitcoin crash like the others.

No one knows what will happened and the effect of it in cryptocurrency so it's all about your decision out of your own self analyzation.

If that's the case then you must do your assignment now and plan a strategy on what will you do because 1.5 years is again, just an inch away from now before this economic crash prediction by your fortune teller friend will happened. Cool

The thing is, there are a lot of central banks buying gold. For e.g Hungary central bank bought 28000kg worth of gold, must be something right? Or maybe they like jewelry. EDIT: The last time they bought a lot of gold was in 1986.
Activity: 188
Merit: 17
October 23, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
investing cryptocurrency using property platform maybe good idea
Pages:
Jump to: