Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 10. (Read 345738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
October 12, 2016, 04:28:05 AM
The USA will split into regions because of this...

Trump is a horrible human being. he has raped numerous women and paid them off to shut up.

Provide proof of this, otherwise I will accuse you of being a horrible human being for lying. You can't just judge people without proof, because that makes you worse than the person you are judging.

Matthew 7 New International Version (NIV)

Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

most recently last month. he has openly stated that he has sexually assaulted women.

I did not hear about this. Provide proof, otherwise I think you are a liar, because I've seen some of your other cited references and they are hearsay and mass media propaganda bullshit, not proof.

he is the biggest xenophobe i have ever seen on TV and i have watched every episode of southpark.

Protecting one's culture is not necessarily a bad thing. Look what is happening to Europe now with the rapefugees because of their bleeding hearts.

My read on Trump is he has a lot of compassion for all demographics who are abiding by and protecting our core American values. Sneaking over the border is not one of our core values. Maybe for you as a Liberal, you don't give a fuck about rapefugees, so in that case I think you should live in the country you want to live in and I should live in the country I want to live in.

And the USA is going to break up into regions because of this. There are fundamental differences between those who want to protect their culture and those Liberals who want to destroy our culture. Martin Armstrong's cycles models have been predicting everything that has been happening and they do predict an eventual breakup of the USA into regions because of this. There is nothing you nor I can do to stop this. The disagreement between you and I is fundamental and I will never agree as a man and leader of my household to give up my culture to invaders.

he inspires hate, he plays off fear. and he will sell Americas soul for Klondike bar.

How much hate has Hillary caused in the Middle East and Europe? She orchestrated the chaos in the Middle East, thus leading to the rapefugees. She orchestrated the chaos in Ukraine. She and her The Economic Hitmen banksters are responsible for women and children having their arms and heads hacked off.

Liberals are disingenuous. You can't compare someone who speaks the frank truth about culture and values, to someone who is responsible for millions of horrific mutilations of women and children.

Hellary is Satan incarnate. And I thus by extension, you are also. Don't you come near me nor my family.

Clinton, is a bad leader. i dont want her as a president. but the worst she would do is nothing.

Can you really say that to yourself with a straight face? You are either incredibly ignorant of the facts or a fucking liar trying to manipulate the readers with lies.

trump has already said that he is fine NUKING another country. which will bring about another cold war.

He is speaking figuratively, not literally. He is just presenting the attitude that we will fight for our values and culture, not that he will actually go nuking any country. Afaik, he has never in his business life done anything that violent. Whereas, Clinton has just canceled the nuclear treaty with Russia. And she is sowing problems in the Middle East where Colin Powell recently confirmed Israel has 200 nuclear warheads.

I am not arguing that Trump has the best personality ever. Every person on earth has flaws. But compared to Clinton, he is a Saint and an angel.

he has no idea what the ramifications are for his actions and doesnt care. he will cause WW3, Clinton will just do nothing to prevent it.

You have your head up your ass. Clinton is actively orchestrating WW3.

if trump is elected i am leaving america, if clinton is elected i am going to wait four years till we have options that can make a diffrence.

I am the opposite. If Trump wins, I may return. Else I am never going back and I will renounce my citizenship and may get citizenship in Cambodia (or else where) so I can be a member of the Asian Union which is the future.

you know those moments in poker when you are playing, hilary will call all the way through, not raise, not fold, just ride the hand through. Trump will go all in before he sees his cards, if he gets good cards say that he knew it cause he is a genius and walks away with more money. if he gets shit cards he throws the table saying the game is rigged.

at this point i want to call through. instead of lose everything, instead of destroy everything. i would rather wait another 4 years. i do not want someone to gamble to future of america away with no knowledge or care. because not only is he gambling with america. but the entire wold. we are the youngest country. we are also the strongest. and possibly the most retarded country ever. i dont want the rest of the world to realize that and decide to take matters into their own hands because they were pushed to far from trump.

Trump has been out playing poker and negotiation as evident by his business success. Clinton only knows how to lie, steal, cheat, and sell out to the gansters in order to achieve her goals for power and hatred.

NOTICE: we conservative males are angry at you liberal invaders. And we will put an end to this "passive aggressive" invasion now (yet very aggressive eventually when the collapse stage ensues). One way or another. So don't be fucking surprised that we are angry when you are trying to undermine our households and our way of life.
October 12, 2016, 03:15:36 AM
If Hillary wins, and if you leave The Philippines (iamnotback), you may not like what you see here............  Singapore maybe?

If Trump wins, I will probably want to return to the USA to live! But if Hellary wins, I am not going back there.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
October 11, 2016, 05:43:03 PM

I am listening to Hannity right now (Guilty!).  He is speaking with the RAPE victim (Kathy Shelton, 12 years old at the time) of Tom Taylor (the guy Hillary got off in 1975 for CHILD RAPE), the poor woman could never have children, ever, after the rape.

Perhaps a warlike Trump will finally put to rest the rumors of him being a shill for Hillary.  I saw an excerpt of his speech last night from PA saying that if they want to play dirty (release more sleaze on Trump), well, then he will too.  There is so much ammo on the Clintons.  

America is doomed if we (they) vote her in...  We may be doomed with Trump too, but we will get it faster and harder with Hillary.  Think the Supreme Court (Second Amendment, etc.).

If Hillary wins, and if you leave The Philippines (iamnotback), you may not like what you see here............  Singapore maybe?
October 11, 2016, 01:41:10 PM
Trump goes on the offensive against the "crooked media":

https://youtu.be/-xGv7334H2g?t=300

He is in full war attack mode.
October 11, 2016, 01:01:56 PM
Trump ponders if the NSA has Clinton's email and then he implies he thinks the NSA is corrupted!

https://youtu.be/3BKMspAttzE?t=536

Wow he is really unchained now!
legendary
October 11, 2016, 12:39:11 PM

iamnotback & trollercoaster

trollerc, ha ha, I saw a version of the dead fly picture mentioning the suicide by five shots to the back of its head.  Actually, I learned from ZH that flies landing on people has some interesting historical symbolism.  If one does not shoo it away (like most people do), that is a sign that *she* would not be human.  Or else she is dead.  Or shit....  60 billion flies can't be wrong and all.

iamnotback, perhaps a Trump victory, with a pragmatic Trump, cut show a practical & non-whiny approach to Asia that might help reverse the USA's perverted foreign policy.  My hunch is that Trump could easily cut good deals with Duterte and other leaders there.  Still might not be enough to head off the decline of America that you foresee.
October 11, 2016, 07:17:22 AM
I am watching with my popcorn as the Westerners discover their bankrupt, manipulative, political correct brainwashing is no longer welcome in pragmatic Asia...

So the majority of your country are self righteous physchopaths that see murdering people is the right way to do things? Embarrassed

They don't give a fuck what your brainwashed politically correct nonsense "mind" (incapable to) thinks, you Western Satan worshiper. Read my prior comment post to understand.

Get off their lawn. You are not welcome. Go enjoy your coming poverty and coming war with Russia.

I am watching with my popcorn as the Westerners discover their bankrupt, manipulative, political correct brainwashing is no longer welcome in pragmatic Asia.

Click the following image for the blog:

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
October 11, 2016, 03:12:31 AM
America voted for Obama twice after all...

OROBTC, there is one thing you must never forget...

This has been a horrible Presidential race. Might as well keep Obama.

yes, for the sake of mankind, american people must elect obama again. Hillary and Trump are the worst candidates for presidency in united state's history .. american people are doomed to elect lesser of two evils..

There are some dumb motherfuckers on this planet.

Look at all the horrible shit Obama has done to this planet while he has been in orifice.

Example:

It is indeed the Obama Administration that appears hell-bent on starting war.

P.S. BADecker summed it up nicely in another post.

Unfortunately, it appears a war with Russia is coming.
legendary
October 10, 2016, 05:31:28 PM

It's really hard to get any reliable information (other than anecdotal, which means very little).  While (clearly) $hillary is a horrible woman with horrible ideas, I have no idea whether Trump will beat her.  America voted for Obama twice after all...

What gives me some optimism is the huge number of angry Americans.  Angry at the lying politicians (now including RINOs).  Anger at banksters, anger at all levels of government (esp. federal).  The numbers I have the most confidence in show that median American income has been stagnant since 1973.

There is talk of a backlash vs. the Klintons and their sleaze.  I have no idea how to assess this talk, but it is becoming clearer to the American people (the ones who have not been paying attention) that $hillary is BAD.

Yes, BADecker et al, expect much more dirt from Team Klinton in the coming days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
October 10, 2016, 02:39:00 PM
The big thing though is that Trump proved he is for real last night and he is anti-establishment. The GOP tried to have a coup and manufactured a controversy over the first tape by saying "oh all these people remove their endorsements of Trump" but Trump powered through anyways and doesn't care. That followed by him attacking the Clintons during the debate, especially Bill during the first part, proves a lot about where he stands.

This is going to be a constant fight until November 8th. I'm expecting Clinton to win, however it won't be because real people voted for her.
October 10, 2016, 12:36:08 PM
We really need to cast off the idiots and let them have the government they deserve:

Honestly, I really believe that both Clinton and Trump are very bad candidates, maybe worse presidential candidates in the last 100 years!

You aren't very objective. Every presidential candidate had skeletons in their closet, we just didn't have an intrusive mass media 100 years ago.

Trump is the best possible person who could do anything about the cultural/business/education decadence of the USA and the stranglehold of special interests.

No other candidate has any sliver of a chance of accomplishing what Trump may be able to.

It's obvious that people don't like them.

People who look at pragmatic issues like him. People who look at personality and little divisive peevish issues that don't matter, don't like him. So what if idiots don't like him? I'll be happy when the USA splits into regions and all the idiots can be separated from those with a well functioning brain stem.

But, they are here and what can we do now?
Voters will have to choose between 2 very bad choices.
What is worse, sexual scandals or email scandals?

The Clintons are the ones with the (even pedophile) sex scandals and the horrendus email scandals that involve the entire destruction of the Middle East, and much worse.

Tax problem or dishonesty?

What tax problem? Trump has legal tax returns.

Do you just enjoy being a non-objective idiot?

Hard choice.

Only for an idiot who deserves to perish in the fucked up choices they make.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 10, 2016, 11:14:07 AM
Assume this is correct--i do.  Wink The question becomes, "Where are the fringes? Where is the new growth happening from below? How can I gauge these reteritorializations?

From my vantage point, there is no dearth of innovation:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9812245
https://hn.algolia.com/?query=Who%20is%20hiring&sort=byPopularity&prefix=false&page=0&dateRange=all&type=story

The problem is the bastards have much of this innovation in check, due to the triumvirate (the real Troika) protocols of money, governance, and non-anonymous master-servant (a.k.a. client-server) internet.

It is my strong belief that if we provide the correct decentralized, anonymous protocols for those three, the spark will turn into a fledgling tidal wave hidden under the surface at sea heading towards beach fronts.

The block chain is a central component, but (afaik) everyone has been doing it (slightly but thus catastrophically) wrong.

I would say that governments that keep going to corporations to solve problems: prisons, hospitals, education, ect,  are sidestepping and allowing the  more efficient link from corporation to consumer (how parasitic is this link would need some benchmark analysis to answer less philosophically, more analytically). How long does this transference last? Can the state survive? Was the idea of a physical border (the physical state) keeping us safe(r) demolished on 9/11?

The State as a parasite can only survive in the NWO, one-world system which is a 666 red blood sucking eugenics. In my mind, the key essence point to make is that the existing system can not transition seamlessly (gradually or smoothly) to a new decentralized Knowledge Age system, because the State system is inherently centralized. Centralized systems can't slowly become decentralized. They are eaten from below until they collapse and that collapse can be very messy (deadly).
I realize this is nothing new, but I feel it is relevant to the discussion, I have noticed a sharp rise in degenerate behaviour over the past 3 months which is adding fuel to  big bang
October 10, 2016, 10:54:22 AM
Shitlary demands NO FLY ZONE at future debates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JtvNP_YmVE
October 10, 2016, 09:48:21 AM
Two more observations from the 2nd USA Presidential election debate:

1. When Trump threatened to imprison the Clintons, and Hellary responded, "Michelle says when they go low, we go high", this was the subconscious Satan in her speaking. Let me translate, "Trump we have a higher power, thus we are not worried" with that smirk on her face while she was lying constantly about everything.

2. Notice how Hitlery harps on Trump alleging he is creating derision and divisiveness, yet all her rhetoric is about separating us into races, genders, nationalities, and religions. She is the one plotting and inciting people to think about their differences rather than their common goals. Trump is focused on the commonality of our goals.
October 10, 2016, 07:57:54 AM
October 9th, 2016 - the day a NYC slumlord defeated the (((new world order))).

Lol. r0ach that is classic. Typical r0ach at his best.

r0ach I missed y'all, but I am really busy doing real technical work. Here is my activity:

https://githubcontributions.io/user/shelby3/events/1
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2016, 07:17:27 AM
October 9th, 2016 - the day a NYC slumlord defeated the (((new world order))).
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2016, 06:51:04 AM
Wikileaks email 1941

United States Deputy Secretary of the Treasury from 1999 to 2001 (under WJC) Stu Eizenstat gives a rundown of how Iran sees the lie of the land according to Iranian foreign minister.

Interesting in itself, if you are interested in geo politics, but then at the bottom of the email he then discusses the TPP

"On the unrelated issue of TPP, I am disappointed with the position Hillary took. Of course, I am fully aware of the politics of the issue, but she could have stressed the geo-political advantage of passing it, in terms of combating Chinese influence in Asia"

Not sure when Clinton backflipped on her TPP position but seems like TPP is designed in part to take away regional influence of nations in favour of globalist corporations.

Thought that was interesting.
October 10, 2016, 04:46:48 AM
Clinton is a globalist liar same as Merkel. Here she is using the lie of "women and children" refugees:

https://youtu.be/OyDSCKYz5sA?t=2360

1. When we know that most of the "refugees" who fled into Europe were males.
2. Hillary was the one who created the Syrian problem and was feeding weapons into Syria via the Benghazi embassy in Libra (and this why she had the ambassador murdered so the truth wouldn't be come out).
3. This is the same globalist methodology of creating a problem so they can offer a "solution" which is actually creating a larger problem.
4. They are trying to divide-and-conquer the culture, economics, and values of the Westerners. This is part of their plan to end the nation-states and create a world government.

arious excerpts of her speeches that were contained in e-mails which were sent to campaign chairman John Podesta were leaked today by Wikileaks. This new batch demonstrate clearly that whatever she says in public is opposite of what she says in private.

When it comes to trade, she said: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” when speaking to a Brazilian Bank back in 2013. She also said: “We have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade.”

Clinton’ campaign research director Tony Carrk has been extremely concerned in trying to cover-up this mess. He wrote just in January 2016 in an email to John Podesta writing some possible headlines the press might use:

“CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH,” “CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY,” and “CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE.”
Pages:
Jump to: