Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy after COVID-19 - page 25. (Read 8979 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
July 24, 2020, 03:19:45 AM
I believe our economy is going to be absolutely fine in 6-12 months if we won't see another quarantine in nearest future.
On the other hand if current situation will only get worse and we'll have to make another lockdown - we are going to face huge troubles
What about countries that are in debt? They can't recover easily especially those third world countries that are really affected like our country. I doubt our economy will recover after 6-12 months, maybe it'll take a lot of years to make our economy good again. There's a lot of affected here, especially business, and the only thing that benefits a lot is in the government position who clearly keeps having money even there's a pandemic. I also doubt that our government will handle this situation smoothly since they're prioritizing other matters than the pandemic so good luck to us here.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 24, 2020, 02:45:57 AM
I agree with you that the economy will get worse after the epidemic experts say no one can say whether the country's economy, which has been hit by the epidemic will return to where it was in two or three years. The central banks have suffered a lot due to the downturn in the economy but again if miners increase their use it is possible but for this the government should be given more allocation in the economic sector.

The economic consequences of Covid-19 call for urgent help, governments needs to support people and companies, it's
necessary. That is needed if we wish the economy to stay alive. And it's most of the governments are doing, they voted
for aid, and that aid is coming.
   I just hope it will be a fair distribution, that all small companies and people in real need will get this help, not just big
ones.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 23, 2020, 10:27:44 PM
With the ever-increasing need for social distancing, people are recurring to online payments and e-commerce sites. The longer it takes to find a cure for the disease, the faster our world will change economically. During the pandemic, people will be using credit/debit cards more than physical cash itself. It's no wonder since physical cash is known to carry germs and bacteria with them.

Now, imagine an scenario where the cure for COVID-19 have been found while people are directly attached to the online world. The economy might never be the same as before, since people will start to value intangible items over tangible ones more thoroughly. A world where everything is digitized or "tokenized" seems to be the economy of the future. By then, each country will have its own CBDC living alongside traditional cryptocurrencies we know and love today. China might be the first country to launch a CBDC, followed by the US and several other countries. The launch of government-backed digital currencies wasn't a subject that heavily touched by world leader before the pandemic. Now that coronavirus encourages social distancing, things will accelerate quite a bit in the development of CBDCs for the whole world to use.

How do you think the economy will be after COVID-19's demise? Will it gradually recover? Or will it stay the same? Will central banks collapse to a point where only people transact with decentralized cryptocurrencies in the free world? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley
For sure after this pandemic our economy will no longer be stable as the same as before. A lots of business will not recover and many workers lost their jobs. Anyway, our government will gives us some alternatives in order to sustain lives. We all know it is very hard no one feels life is easy for now but we need to try our best to fix everything in order to sustain our living.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 23, 2020, 09:36:08 PM
I am very positive that we will recover from this pandemic. As the effect is global, all of us are affected by this situation but just like any other pandemic that hit humanity before, we will rise from this situation. We always will. Just give it time, and soon we will get back on our feet. For now, just do what you can do at home to keep afloat in this crisis.

That's certainly true, mate. Based on the rate of COVID-19 infections, it may take a little longer than usual for everything to go back to the way it was. Maybe in a decade or two, we'll be remembering how COVID-19 changed our society for the better. While our economy will improve after the demise of COVID-19, it'll never be the same. Physical cash will be no more, while work and learning will be done remotely without physical interaction whatsoever. Bots on the other hand, will take care of many duties performed by humans today. Banks will still be relevant, but without human interaction. There will be no human bank tellers, other than a bot which takes care of everything for you. It'll be a whole new era where the economy goes 100% cashless like never before. This may sound crazy, but it's the way we're heading to as a result of COVID-19's impact on the mainstream economy.

In the meantime, let's hope that people recover from this dreaded disease. After that, we can talk about a fruitful economy that will last for a very long time. I'm sure that we'll reach the light at the end of the tunnel sooner or later. Remember, "good things come to those who wait". Just my thoughts Grin
Merit: 528
July 18, 2020, 11:00:40 PM
Covid-19 Completely Crashed World Economy there is no doubt but & it's it won't be recover soon.Mostly will suffer 3rd world developing country.So there need little bit help from rich country.  Hopefully all ends up well for everyone.

The problem though is that these rich countries are affected as well.

Also, don't forget that there are some 3rd world countries that flattened the curve in their country and already making plans or moves to regain their economy. Vietnam did well with the pandemic and they are already accepting tourists, they managed well the pandemic and that is really amazing.

I am very positive that we will recover from this pandemic. As the effect is global, all of us are affected by this situation but just like any other pandemic that hit humanity before, we will rise from this situation. We always will. Just give it time, and soon we will get back on our feet. For now, just do what you can do at home to keep afloat in this crisis.

I hope we will as fast as we can.

The people in our country are starting hate the government officials for the mistakes they've made and some of them are even blaming the people for criticizing them. I hope the government and the people could hold hands to solve this matter. That would really make this faster.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
July 18, 2020, 12:07:07 AM

How do you think the economy will be after COVID-19's demise?

There is no doubt that there will be a massive change in economic and normal transaction system in our day to day life. Many days people was adopt to one way transaction but after nCOVID-19 people now thinking with alternative way and people are bond to think alternative way. Now people get new life of transaction by digital transaction where there was monotony in one transaction system. Its normal that in future health degister will happen more and more as we destroying natural geological system so from now people thinking alternative way to face this kind of digister. From this time people will go more for digital transaction so that crypto transaction may go for milestone record for next generation.

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
July 17, 2020, 11:50:54 PM
M
How do you think the economy will be after COVID-19's demise?
the effect is that the world economy is very 'big' after Covid-19, at this moment, the world economy is bad enough, the reason is quite simple; what is happening right now, in my opinion, it's only natural to remember and obey the recommendations of the government to work at home.

If everything returns to normal, I think to restore the world economy not too long, because it does not damage the infrastructure / buildings & offices.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2020, 09:09:41 PM
Covid-19 Completely Crashed World Economy there is no doubt but & it's it won't be recover soon.Mostly will suffer 3rd world developing country.So there need little bit help from rich country.  Hopefully all ends up well for everyone.

Also, don't forget that there are some 3rd world countries that flattened the curve in their country and already making plans or moves to regain their economy. Vietnam did well with the pandemic and they are already accepting tourists, they managed well the pandemic and that is really amazing.

Merit: 528
July 17, 2020, 09:00:27 PM

legendary
July 17, 2020, 08:25:02 PM
If the corona virus ends, it is likely that the economy will recover, because one of the economic inhibiting factors has been lost. the existence of a crisis, or an outbreak will greatly impact the economy is real. as long as we follow the system, the presence of a central bank managed by the government will always be there. unless there is an example of a country that has successfully implemented a decentralized bank, there may be hopes that the central bank can be dissolved.

I don't think that central banks will be going anywhere, since they're still relevant in the mainstream world. With the adoption of Blockchain technology, Banks can still have a part in the mainstream economy. After COVID-19 ends, we'll see a "boom" in remote jobs, electronic transactions, and more. Even now, there has been an increase in digital transactions performed in the online world. The future of the economy will towards the "complete digitization" of assets and currencies, as countries around the world abandon physical cash in its entirety. The recovery of the world economy will be a slow and steady one, but everything will be back to normal in a decade from now (hopefully).

With patience, we'll be able to achieve good results in the future. Before we talk about the recovery of the world's economy, we need to focus on world health. As long as everyone's healthy, that's all that matters. The economy can then recover where it was before COVID-19 disrupted our society. One way or another, COVID-19 will truly change our lives in ways we've never imagined. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
July 16, 2020, 07:34:18 PM
If the corona virus ends, it is likely that the economy will recover, because one of the economic inhibiting factors has been lost. the existence of a crisis, or an outbreak will greatly impact the economy is real. as long as we follow the system, the presence of a central bank managed by the government will always be there. unless there is an example of a country that has successfully implemented a decentralized bank, there may be hopes that the central bank can be dissolved.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
July 16, 2020, 05:02:11 PM
I have been checking the posts made in this thread... IMO, all this discussion about a recovery is useless. We can't talk about the recovery, unless we know when this pandemic is going to peak. There are alarming predictions given out by various experts. One such prediction claims that there will be 300,000 cases per day by the next month in my country (India). If that is the case, then there will be a complete economic collapse and there won't be any recovery for at least the next 5 to 10 years.

Agree. First things first. We'd need to focus on defeating COVID-19, before we'll be able to talk about a recovery of the world's economy. Health is much more important than Economics, in my own opinion. Once everyone is in good health, the economy can prosper. But, enabling the economy when there isn't a proper vaccine or cure against the coronavirus disease, will turn out to be disastrous in the long run. Most governments don't care about this, since they value the "economy" more than people's health. A good example of this is the United States, where several States have opened their economies with no turning back.

At this pace, we can say that it might take decades before the world's economy is fully recovered. Everything will depend on the people themselves, whenever they'd want to follow necessary precautions to avoid further spread of COVID-19 or not. If people aren't following guidelines to prevent contagion, COVID-19 will continue to have a negative impact over the economy. Let's hope we all see the light at the end of the tunnel, once a vaccine is released next year (hopefully). Just my thoughts Grin

Of course the economy is the heart of the country if this is not advanced then the country is bankrupt, it will still have to remain balanced with human health because that is what is more important to move the economy so smoothly as ever, but as it is the case of the corona virus continues to grow so this also complicating and the government is still opening up the economy in any field with limited objectives and may be partly disadvantaged for small businesses.

The United States is a highly industrialized country like other European countries so it will not back down in suppressing their economy and will continue to be opened as government income to finance the Covid-19 case.
legendary
July 16, 2020, 01:51:08 PM
I have been checking the posts made in this thread... IMO, all this discussion about a recovery is useless. We can't talk about the recovery, unless we know when this pandemic is going to peak. There are alarming predictions given out by various experts. One such prediction claims that there will be 300,000 cases per day by the next month in my country (India). If that is the case, then there will be a complete economic collapse and there won't be any recovery for at least the next 5 to 10 years.

Agree. First things first. We'd need to focus on defeating COVID-19, before we'll be able to talk about a recovery of the world's economy. Health is much more important than Economics, in my own opinion. Once everyone is in good health, the economy can prosper. But, enabling the economy when there isn't a proper vaccine or cure against the coronavirus disease, will turn out to be disastrous in the long run. Most governments don't care about this, since they value the "economy" more than people's health. A good example of this is the United States, where several States have opened their economies with no turning back.

At this pace, we can say that it might take decades before the world's economy is fully recovered. Everything will depend on the people themselves, whenever they'd want to follow necessary precautions to avoid further spread of COVID-19 or not. If people aren't following guidelines to prevent contagion, COVID-19 will continue to have a negative impact over the economy. Let's hope we all see the light at the end of the tunnel, once a vaccine is released next year (hopefully). Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 13, 2020, 08:56:41 AM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
July 13, 2020, 07:47:18 AM

How do you think the economy will be after COVID-19's demise? Will it gradually recover? Or will it stay the same? Will central banks collapse to a point where only people transact with decentralized cryptocurrencies in the free world? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley

The economy will recover with a different approach and it is with the help of modern technology I guess because with this pandemic, we have been relying more into using online banking, online selling (shopping) on which it have already become part of our daily lives with months of quarantine we have due to this pandemic. The economy will gradually recover and that is for sure but it will just have to take a slow recovery for there are lots of things that are needed to be fixed to fully get back into the normal situation.

Good thing that based on the recent news I have read while scrolling my social media, Russia have already done the final trial for the first ever Covid-19 vaccine that I hope be the cure for this infectious disease and will let this pandemic come to its end. Maybe once this vaccine have been proven to be effective, we can say that the economy will be ready to be worked out to a recovery stage that I hope to happen very soon.

Even if there is still pandemic, we can still work on to the recovery following the "new normal" set up with the help of the modern technology so we can still continue the work on helping our economy recover even on a slow phase for now.
legendary
July 10, 2020, 09:23:01 PM
The economy will recover gradually and the economic condition will be different in the future. When the covid-19 has changed every human's behavior from conventional than change become online based. We will be usual with cashless but i think the central banks will not collapse just because of the change. The central banks will be easier to release the cashless regulation for us in the future. As long as i know, in my country the central bank has planned the cashless regulation since several years ago but it has released yet. Nowdays, the covid-19 condition has educated society that the cashless regulation has many advantages and change their mindset automatically. So its so impossible if the central bank will collapse.

Good point. It looks very unlikely that central banks will collapse due to the negative effects of COVID-19 on the mainstream economy. In order to stay in power, central banks will adopt their own digital currencies where they could manipulate them at will. After all, it's much easier to manipulate the economy this way that it is right now with physical cash. After the demise of COVID-19, the economy will improve albeit at a slow and steady pace. Central banks and governments will ultimately win patronizing the use of CBDCs subject to manipulation and extreme surveillance.

While decentralized cryptocurrencies will still be relevant in a post-COVID economy, the prominence of CBDCs will be such where most people will be using it for daily transactions on top of everything else. It was evident that governments were going to transition from the physical to the digital realm in order to "upgrade" their economies. The introduction of COVID-19 to the world, has only accelerated things in terms of development and adoption of CBDCs. In case central banks fail, decentralized cryptocurrencies will ultimately take over the world effectively separating "state" from "money". Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 889
Merit: 10
July 08, 2020, 12:27:17 PM
Market collapse happened already, there is no more "maybe it will fall so much that we will get to make a lot or profit later on thanks to it" situation left. I mean sure economy go higher eventually so there is no reason not to buy things, but you should have done it months ago when the price went down. Everything went down, and now everything is back over higher levels again.

So, I would say it is not really that weird for the price to be stagnant right now. Why? Because the fall and recovery already happened, what else could happen? You think another fall? Or another increase? I mean sure they could happen but there is no reason to be like that right now so the price is stagnant. We just have to wait and see what the next move will be like.
Global economic conditions after covid-19 are still a big question mark of many parties. fears of a slow economic recovery after being hit by a pandemic still overshadow businesses and governments in various countries. In my opinion it is not easy to predict how the economy will look after the co-19 pandemic. and the business sector is also predicted to decline due to disruption of the global supply chain ....
besides that the gap between the capital market and the real economic sector will occur. this is caused by quantitative easing policies or quantitative easing conducted by several developed countries
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
July 08, 2020, 11:18:09 AM
The economy will recover gradually and the economic condition will be different in the future. When the covid-19 has changed every human's behavior from conventional than change become online based. We will be usual with cashless but i think the central banks will not collapse just because of the change. The central banks will be easier to release the cashless regulation for us in the future. As long as i know, in my country the central bank has planned the cashless regulation since several years ago but it has released yet. Nowdays, the covid-19 condition has educated society that the cashless regulation has many advantages and change their mindset automatically. So its so impossible if the central bank will collapse.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
July 08, 2020, 09:15:41 AM
I believe our economy is going to be absolutely fine in 6-12 months if we won't see another quarantine in nearest future.
On the other hand if current situation will only get worse and we'll have to make another lockdown - we are going to face huge troubles
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
July 06, 2020, 01:43:06 PM
Market collapse happened already, there is no more "maybe it will fall so much that we will get to make a lot or profit later on thanks to it" situation left. I mean sure economy go higher eventually so there is no reason not to buy things, but you should have done it months ago when the price went down. Everything went down, and now everything is back over higher levels again.

So, I would say it is not really that weird for the price to be stagnant right now. Why? Because the fall and recovery already happened, what else could happen? You think another fall? Or another increase? I mean sure they could happen but there is no reason to be like that right now so the price is stagnant. We just have to wait and see what the next move will be like.
Pages:
Jump to: