Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy in your country - page 10. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
Because of the popularity of bitcoin worldwide our people in our country get curious and start to enter crypto world.Even we are  far and not a progressive country people here still uses bitcoin.They use it for their everyday need,investments and for loans also.It really a great help to our economy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 03:32:26 AM
The Economic situation in our country is good and i hope that the bitcoin introducing and awareness among the people are good it will add more to the economy and from this the bitcoin popularity will also enhances it is good for the bitcoin users to save their bitcoin and may this year will make the bitcoin users happy while giving a big profits for their patience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
Due there hasn't been a crimes or activities that leads to a more negatively related to btc/ another crypto, the economic situation in the country where i live.. is safe and not bothered by btc. And also because the country hasn't really legalized bitcoin, the citizens do not dare to doing somethings related to crypto regardless of applicable law or violate the law. Most people, after getting btc.. they just selling it and not for other transactions, which can violate the law.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
Our government seems to take no attention on BIT and crytocurrencies until the circulation grows larger.
While I think it's good, it's still a great potential of earning profit without government's control.
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 03:03:06 AM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

In our country, bitcoin is not famous yet. A lot of people think it is a scam. There is no enough knowledge about the crypto currency here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 11:40:20 PM
We have a dynamic capitalist economy that is driven largely by industrial manufacturing, and especially exports of electronics, machinery, and petrochemicals. This heavy dependence on exports exposes the economy to fluctuations in global demand. Our diplomatic isolation, low birth rate, rapidly aging population,Our country is the 7th largest economy in Asia, and is included in the advanced economies group by the International Monetary Fund and gauged in the high-income economies group by the World Bank, and ranked 15th in the world by the Global Competitiveness Report.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 11:22:37 PM
In my country many do not know bitcoin and cryptocurrency If everyone in my country knows the world about bitcoin and cryptocurrency then it is unlikely that bitcoin does not affect the economy in my country,while in my country the state of the economy is still very worrisome,if everyone in my country knows bitcoin and cryptocurrency then bitcoin will affect and improve the economy of the country...
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

My country is just unfair government why? Because only the capital of the country is getting improve. Because the taxed that we've been paid is going to the capital. And 20% on that will be distributed and he 80% will be lift. The kind government we have are unitary state presidential, representative, and democratic republic so that why. United states is a federal form of government so I just want also our government will be that too.

The effect of our country in bitcoin is not really visual or I can't feel the efdect on it. Because there are only few users of bitcoin in our country.
Activity: 44
March 01, 2018, 09:39:22 PM
the economy of my country is not good because some politician are corrupt some investor  are affected.bitcoin help many people in my country
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 01, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
I think, maybe if our country will support the idea of bitcoin, our economy can grow more and develop. Also, since there are many poor people in our country, if they will have knowledge about crypto currencies, they can change their lives and get out of poverty. So I think bitcoin will have a good effect in my country.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
The effect of bitcoin in my country is good,Bitcoin help many people in my country especially  those people who do not have work.Some people in my country earn money because of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
February 28, 2018, 02:41:35 AM
The economy of my country are very much affected especially to the  investor of bitcoin
Are you sure of what you are saying? How did you know that Bitcoin is having an effect in your country’s economy? I don’t think so. There are lots of people using Bitcoin in my country, but I don’t think that counts. Bitcoin doesn’t have what it takes to have an effect in any economy, unless 20% to 50% of the people in the world learns to accept Bitcoin, but I don’t think that will ever happen.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
February 27, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
As I have observe so far the economy of our county was normal because its only a few of us knowing the greatness of cryptocurrency.But In the future or when time goes by, I know many of people to our country were started to participate the huge incpme of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
So far there are only few people who are into bitcoin so it's not yet affecting us much. But as more and more people are getting into it and earning more, prices might go up depending on the commodity.
Activity: 135
February 27, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
In my country bitcoin is not yet totally effect of bitcoin for economy I do not know for sure but I see so,I think because bitcoin is decentralized it has nothing to do with economy of a country but for a country that adopts bitcoin maybe different.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
So far so good, although many are not that believers in bitcoin, well at least we have some usual supporters here in the Philippines who are very much dedicated on investing on bitcoin  and cryptocurrency as it have proven ro help their daily needs because bitcoin have been a life changer for most investors and it is a positive one.
Activity: 112
February 26, 2018, 06:57:04 AM
The economy of my country are very much affected especially to the  investor of bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
If the impact for the country, I do not think there is. But if the impact on each individual is already a lot around me, especially in terms of economy they now have more than enough income, unfortunately in my country bitcoin still not legalkan. Though in my opinion, this could be a good prospect for the economic development of a country
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
February 26, 2018, 02:02:54 AM
the economy in my country is bad because many officials are corrupt, but after getting to know bitcoin and teaching it to friends it helps us all, I hope my citizens will recognize bitkoin as well so that their life will be easy
Many corrupt officials is in our country, but I don't know if it'll make a change by using btc, government is  keep on tracking on how btc will change the crypto currency in every country. For me with this btc it is more accessable to connect in online shopping. I feel the changes of bitcoin in our country  but it didn't help stop the corruption.
We have same story here. No one is interested to know about bitcoins. Even government have banned it throughout the country and now if someone is caught using bitcoins, they are sentenced accordingly. In such drastic conditions regarding bitcoins, believe me we are proud of the citizens of other countries who have freedom to use their lives serving for bitcoins and earning money.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 04:10:59 PM
The economy here in the Philippines for me its getting better for those who are sitting in the highest chairs literally speaking. But what I am trying to say poor people would rather invest here than in the government because their are a lot of corrupt people in the government:-)
We cannot say that the economy here is getting better because as you can see the exchange in dollar to peso is getting higher. It means that the economy become poor. You cannot see that bitcoin has impact for the country because the officials itself is not working right for the good of their land.
Pages:
Jump to: