Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy in your country - page 13. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 08:10:29 AM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

In our country BTC didn't affect our economy, just a few of us knows bitcoin, so only few of us are affected by it. But if this btc be known to us, then it will be a problem to us first users of btc, we will have many competition. So for us we don't tell anyone about this btc we have,
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:50:16 AM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

For now there is no impact in our economy, no major changes yet in our country because only seldom people in our country manage and invest on bitcoin,   but for who already knows the bitcoin, this helps their economic life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
It can have a bad consequences cuz everybody has an easy opportunity to enter the market and not so many people know how to do it right.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
2 million people are engaged in bitcoin  in our country and this is increasing. Easy access in every transaction. This can be good in our economy since more people are into investment, savings & trading. People are getting richer with bitcoin and this can make our economy grow.

Not all of the people involved in bitcoin are getting richer some of them are getting broke because of their wrong prediction or wrong move in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
February 24, 2018, 06:22:46 AM
my country's people think about bitcoin that is quick monetization tool.they don't research anything about the sector.
Well, bitcoin in my country is quitely affect to the economic growth because only few have people have known about cryptocurrency. If this will make a huge skills that people would engaging like mining bitcoins and many other related to digital earnings then it would increase the economic stability of my country as well.
Well bitcoin did not directly affect to the economy of a country, it is affect to the individual who lives in the country and it is help to lessen jobless people especially those housewives and unemployed people. As what you've said because of mining bitcoins or crypto's, well that's not help to the growth of economy maybe it helps those who have the owner of the mining itself but not the whole economy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 24, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
my country's people think about bitcoin that is quick monetization tool.they don't research anything about the sector.

Well, bitcoin in my country is quitely affect to the economic growth because only few have people have known about cryptocurrency. If this will make a huge skills that people would engaging like mining bitcoins and many other related to digital earnings then it would increase the economic stability of my country as well.
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 06:04:45 AM
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
February 24, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
As of now, the economy in my country is not in great shape because of my country’s history of years of corruption, it has been a long time since our country hasn’t recover. The good thing though is our people have bitcoin to help them get by despite the fact that the economy is not doing well. This perhaps is the reason why people get themselves involve in bitcoin activities.
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
February 24, 2018, 05:24:33 AM
Bitcoin in our country not affect our economy just because only few people know and use bitcoin.but it helps to me and other unemployed people that have knowledge in bitcpin to earn.
Activity: 293
February 24, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
the state of my country's economy up to now is still fine, and quite stable, sometimes even increased prices, but since I know bitcoin my current state of life already, looks more established
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 02:55:07 AM
The economic situation i our country is better as compared to the past the employment ratio is now good in our country and the exports ratio are good in comparison with the past 3 years So the economic situation changes with time. If we have many options like should we improve the per capita income of a country through bitcoin So my answer will yes we can motivate those who are not yet earning money and then they will start up their own businesses for the future prospect.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
February 24, 2018, 02:27:16 AM
The economy situation in my country is not bad at all and there are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country. But ctually bitcoin was a big help to my country because it lessen the unemployed people the way they can earn an extra income by just doing a simple task on the internet.
That's right bitcoin is really a great help to the citizens of ones' country because they can earn even they are just at home. To consider that it is hard to find a job especially now there are a lot of competitions. I guess the important part is people are not relying to their government anymore but instead to themselves to earn in order to sustain their basic needs and also paying their utility bills.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
February 24, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

Currently, in my country BTC has more hype than any real effect, people are buying in the craze, w/o trying to understand anything. The govt. will support blockchain tech, but discourage the use of cryptocurrencies due to decentralization and fear of illicit uses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 01:57:30 AM
In our country is a developing country in Southeast Asia. The wage level in our country is low-middle income. Poverty and unequal wages between rich and poor are still high in our country. Recent economic growth in our country only occurs in service sectors such as the semiconductor export and telecommunication industry. This is the main reason why there is not enough quality of work and the difficulty and unequal wages have not been improved. The sector that will create more jobs such as agriculture,manufacturing and industry will be sluggish. But I believe Bitcoin can help a lot of people to have a own job if they know it because of a big income here and not only that it is a freedom work for all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 01:48:59 AM
The economy situation in my country is not bad at all and there are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country. But ctually bitcoin was a big help to my country because it lessen the unemployed people the way they can earn an extra income by just doing a simple task on the internet.
Activity: 153
February 24, 2018, 01:48:00 AM
2 million people are engaged in bitcoin  in our country and this is increasing. Easy access in every transaction. This can be good in our economy since more people are into investment, savings & trading. People are getting richer with bitcoin and this can make our economy grow.
Activity: 476
February 24, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

the financial condition in my country is not very good as much debt in this country until it seems like the last news I get my country seems to have been unable to pay the debt that it has because it is too much.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
February 24, 2018, 12:05:04 AM
the economic impacts in my country are less visible because there is no legality and no taxes and legal entities are responsible for bitcoin.
I hope someday there will be a legal entity in my country that organizes bitcoin users to pay their income taxes in order to advance my country.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
Actually no significant impact in our country economy of bitcoin.A little number of peoples are involve themselves into bitcoin that's not anle to impact in our economy. More  over bitcoin is not recognized in my country which is the main problem that's why btc doesn't effect in our economy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

Bitcoin is gaining popularity in my country. There are many investors now in my country. Even our mainstream media have been reporting the good effect of bitcoin to investors. If these will continue, people will have alternative investment snd may help boost our economy.
Pages:
Jump to: