Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy in your country - page 4. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
April 13, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
So far, I see no strong changes in my country. Yes, there are announcements about buying and selling property for Bitcoins, but in general the situation has not changed. There are many others who do not understand the essence of cryptocurrency and are wary of them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
April 13, 2018, 01:21:38 PM
Economy is part of the country. So if need to know the country growth check the economy growth. It important of the country. If people will growth country economy also growth. So most of the business before invest choose the country. Economy is help to gather country growth. If economy is not money. Most of the people this about that. But is important for the country growth. It help to gather information for the other country growth.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 01:17:27 PM
There is no effect so visible about economy with the BTC in my country.
Because the government prohibits the use of BTC and cryptocurrency reasons because it will harm consumers.
But as a member of BTC and cryptocurrency I do not feel harmed even feel lucky because I can get more income.
Besides that I think with the existence of BTC and cryptocurrency this can reduce unemployment in this country.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 01:14:33 PM
Bitcoin has no major effects on a economy of a country since the amount of money flowing through is not really that much because the number of people using as a payment is not that much so it doesnt really counts as a economy bending thing but hopefully after some years more and more people will use this and in that moment we could see what the effects of it in a economy.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 12:59:54 PM
The status of btcs in my country India is 'Criminal' or 'Banned'
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 11, 2018, 02:52:58 PM
In my country, bitcoin is not legal nor illegal, it is actually neutral, though alot of people are actually investing bitcoin, many people are using bitcoin as actually not an alternative anymore but more of their primary income on their daily needs and basically everything, as a third world country bitcoin is essentially important here, thus economy here is not that good but with the help of bitcoin, I think we have a bright future.
Activity: 51
April 11, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
Believe me or not i payed today at the local sweetmeats shop by btcs personally as the owner also is a dealer of btcs too Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:43:00 PM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Country has different industries but i believe that bitcoins can improve the economy of a country depending on the government on how they are going to look on bitcoins just like japan that is using bitcoins and other cryptocurrency in order for them to improve their own economy.
Activity: 138
April 10, 2018, 05:40:15 PM
The economy in my country is deteriorating. Food clothing prices rise but the basic salary does not rise. And this tortures the people.
Activity: 103
April 10, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
What do you think are the effects of BTC in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
Bitcoin greatly affects the bitcoin user community in my country. The economics of bitcoin users is increasing dramatically, bitcoin is very helpful in our lives, bitcoin has been supplying our life needs and saving us from poverty and saving people from unemployment.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
in my country bitcoin does not give economic impact because in my country bitcoin illegal.but already recorded in the year 2017 bitcoin users in my country reached 250k person. and I think bitcoin has had a positive impact on those 250k people. Bitcoin promises big profits in the future.
Yes same is the condition here in my country, in fact in my country still the bitcoin users are little in number, majority of people do not know anything about bitcoin, therefore i think that still bitcoin did not effect the economic condition of the people in my country, but individually i can say that those people who know about bitcoin and have invested money there, bitcoin must have changed their economic condition.
Activity: 140
April 10, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
I don't think it could drastically affect our economy. I just see it as another asset class that the people would be able to invest in. Still needs to be massively adopted but at the same time I think we're gaining some steam with George Soros and the Rockafeller family entering Crypto.
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
It is possible to make economic progress in a country using Bitcoin. When a nation becomes generous, economic impact can be deeply entrenched for the country and for investors.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 03:52:42 PM
in my country, so far very good, not prohibited, not supported 100% too, because the government in my country, still review bitcoin and its use, but I am sure tomorrow or the day after, bitcoin will be released and fully supported by his government.
bitcoin greatly affects the economy of people in my country, I especially feel that bitcoin has changed my economy, if for the economy of the country I think not. Why ?
because the progress of the country, when corruption is dead all, while there is still a lot of corruption, the state economy will not be able to advance.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 08:51:34 AM
I think, bitcoin has affected every bitcoin user, they have a better economy and that can make the economy of the country will also increase even though only slightly because of knowing bitcoin is also little
Activity: 392
April 10, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
Bitcoin does not have a strong influence on it, although he is widely known in my country and many earn on it

Some people are greatly helped by bitcoin to overcome the financial difficulties it feels, especially the lower middle class because my bitcoin state has not been accepted by the government. so there is no effect whatsoever on the national economy. But not with most people they expect bitcoin legality here.

Until now still can not improve the economy because my country's economy is really not good, many cases of corruption and very complicated. And I do not think there is any influence of my country's government up until now is forbidding not to accept bitcoin as a legal currency
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
April 10, 2018, 07:52:45 AM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
My country has a low economy, but now my country is developing with many models of scale that can improve the economy in the future, I think Bitcoin will be the focus of innovation, a reform of the economy and virtual currency. Bitcoin is currently on the list of bans in my country.
my country also again try to keep up with times, as stated by the president, that people should be able to be ready with digital currency. hopefully this will be a signal of legalized btc in my country
Economy here is down as the state money is using to make notes that is to use money on the manufacturing of papers and then to clean that all and after that printing process the notes are ready but after a lot of cost. This is the foolishness of governments; they should think of solving this problem and save the money. They have to start investing in Bitcoin so that their economy will boost up and no one will compete on any level with them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 05:19:33 AM
For me btc in our country is very helpful many people can have a part time, side line or full time in this kind of job, having this Bitcoin is very bless because of the income here is not a joke but it is a serious job because the money you can earn here is big.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 10, 2018, 05:15:16 AM
in my country bitcoin does not give economic impact because in my country bitcoin illegal.but already recorded in the year 2017 bitcoin users in my country reached 250k person. and I think bitcoin has had a positive impact on those 250k people. Bitcoin promises big profits in the future.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
April 10, 2018, 04:45:05 AM
For the economy of my country was neutral because everyone of us here didn't know how to use bitcoin amd crypto cirrency as financially absorber.
Pages:
Jump to: