Pages:
Author

Topic: Eden Dice | 30% of our Profits Given Back! | 1% House Edge | v2 coming soon! =D - page 4. (Read 16482 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 103
It caught us by surprise!  Wink We are glad Nakowa won and has been paid out. As a new site, anything that helps support our credibility is great for us.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
Seeing a gambler named "nakowa" winning the house really brings back some bad memory of me investing in JD bankroll lol. Tongue
The site is back up.

Happy gambling!  Smiley
Congratulations to nakowa for the lottery win! Awesome Roll!

We have taken the site down for Maintenance. Please note all account balances will be present when the site is brought back up. This is to implement some small changes.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will update you shortly.  

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Seems like nakowa won jackpot with a 0.001 bet payout 10 BTC! Congrats nakowa! Smiley

Whoa, congratulations to that guy. It's just kind of sad that he won enough to put site into negative Sad

yeah its really sad

also question guys:

how to win jackpot?do i need to do all 6 numbers? and how much i win if i hit jackpot?

Well it looks like it is 10000x multiplier on jackpot and I would say that you need all 6 numbers. That's how nakowa won it.

maybe its fixed to be 10 btc?

or maybe you are right that its a 10000x multipiler
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Seems like nakowa won jackpot with a 0.001 bet payout 10 BTC! Congrats nakowa! Smiley

Whoa, congratulations to that guy. It's just kind of sad that he won enough to put site into negative Sad

yeah its really sad

also question guys:

how to win jackpot?do i need to do all 6 numbers? and how much i win if i hit jackpot?

Well it looks like it is 10000x multiplier on jackpot and I would say that you need all 6 numbers. That's how nakowa won it.
legendary
Cashback 15%

yeah its really sad

also question guys:

legendary
Cashback 15%
DAILY BITCOIN PROFIT: -9.82893037

Does that mean users are down 10 BTC, or the site is?

Site profit is down for -9.82 BTC,not users. Someone is winning big.

so no bonus tommorow as well Sad
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary

Site profit is down for -9.82 BTC,not users. Someone is winning big.
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
hope site go back into profit soon
legendary
again no 30% back Sad ?

didnt receive 3 days in row Sad

Yep,no profit share,again.Site is not in profit.  Undecided

ahh thats bad news

i was hoping to receive something at least

hope site goes into profit tommorow!

Btw,site is having stats of profit,now.So,you can check if there will be any profit share or not.  Wink
legendary
Cashback 15%
again no 30% back Sad ?

ahh thats bad news

i was hoping to receive something at least

hope site goes into profit tommorow!
legendary
again no 30% back Sad ?

legendary
Cashback 15%
again no 30% back Sad ?

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Hi Captnour,

Please check your inbox as we have replied to your email twice. I will send you a pm. Also please provide me with your Eden Username. Considering this is one of your first posts on this forum I will attend to this issue personally.

And now he has disappeared completely when you are trying to help him. Wink
WARNING - SCAM

i deposited btc, played and tried to withdraw. my account there is now empty but no btc in my address!!!!!

it has been 1 day, admin not replying to email!!!

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really stupid post. If you really had any problems you should send message to admin via their support email and send him proofs and all info you have on your problem. Then you should wait for reply. If they didn't reply to you for more then 24 hours you should have tried sending them message here or post normal and quality post, not this crappy post without explanations.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
WARNING - SCAM

i deposited btc, played and tried to withdraw. my account there is now empty but no btc in my address!!!!!

it has been 1 day, admin not replying to email!!!

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far, i got no problem withdrawing from the site..  Grin Grin
try send the support a mail again..

Me too I've deposited and withdrawn without any issues, i don't know what this guy is smoking.
Pages:
Jump to: