Pages:
Author

Topic: Eden Dice | 30% of our Profits Given Back! | 1% House Edge | v2 coming soon! =D - page 7. (Read 16482 times)

elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We are updating the site stats to show when we are in the negative or positive profit. Player Kindred walked away with a couple of BTC last night and threw the site into negative.

but this doesnt answer all the questions.

how much we have to wager or bet???!

Share is same for everyone no matter their bets and wagered amount as long as you make a bet that day
this would mean that I will do one minimum bet each day and I will get my 30% share?

Activity: 418
Merit: 103
We are updating the site stats to show when we are in the negative or positive profit. Player Kindred walked away with a couple of BTC last night and threw the site into negative.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
You should have received it, the amount was small yesterday due to some more big wins. The winners are negating our profit share!  Cheesy Did you bet the previous day?

Do you have to beg every day to get a share?

the payout is automatic everyday.. no begging.. if there is , i dont think i will be in here Smiley

I am quite sure he wanted to ask do you have to bet every day to get the share. And answer to that question is yes. Every day you bet you get share, that's the rule!

If I have made more bets or larger bets the previous day, will I have a bigger share?
Or is it the same as if I only made 1 small bet?

Share is same for everyone no matter their bets and wagered amount as long as you make a bet that day Smiley

are you sure Huh  this would mean that I will do one minimum bet each day and I will get my 30% share?

i did 1 bet and i didnt receive anything

how much we have to wager or bet???!
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You should have received it, the amount was small yesterday due to some more big wins. The winners are negating our profit share!  Cheesy Did you bet the previous day?

the payout is automatic everyday.. no begging.. if there is , i dont think i will be in here Smiley

I am quite sure he wanted to ask do you have to bet every day to get the share. And answer to that question is yes. Every day you bet you get share, that's the rule!

If I have made more bets or larger bets the previous day, will I have a bigger share?

Share is same for everyone no matter their bets and wagered amount as long as you make a bet that day Smiley

are you sure Huh  this would mean that I will do one minimum bet each day and I will get my 30% share?
Yes! We are currently working on fixing the 'remember me' feature so you don't have to keep re-logging in if you time out!

The keyboard betting is already on the list for our developer to work on. Your hands shouldn't have to deal with it much longer. Wink Should get to some of the improvements today!  Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
the "remember me on this computer" don;t seem to work. i need to keep entering my id and pw each time i logout Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Waiting for a whale to go and lose Smiley I only got 7K sats today.
Any plans for keybroad betting on eden dice? its hurting my hands using mouse. Tongue
Activity: 577
Merit: 504

I see. Thanks for your clarification. Smiley
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Yes, I did mean that, sorry. Okay that makes perfect sense thanks!
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
You should have received it, the amount was small yesterday due to some more big wins. The winners are negating our profit share!  Cheesy Did you bet the previous day?

EDIT: OMG BET*** not beg hahah
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
im not getting 30% from edendice anymore

can someone tell me whats wrong ? do i need to redeposit? or something?
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
I like this site, even i lost my BTC that got from 30% profit share  Grin

now the daily profit is much diluted  Sad

maybe someone win a lot  Grin
I think tommorow will return to normal (about 0.0005 - 0.001)

I have a good strategy: play odd numbers on lottery. I made up to 0.01 from 0.002 Tongue

I bet if you use that method for long time, you won't made anymore  Grin

Does anyone have any strategy's they would like to share?

Edendice would be a good start

Thank you Smiley

I have one (for EdenDice)
1. Pick ONE number from 1- 6
2. set payout to 4.8x
3. bet start with 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 30, 50, 70, 90, .....

I already got some profit from that technique
Or you can use classic martiangle  Grin
We have not had a big increase in the amount of active players. We've had an increase in the amount players have been winning. Our new players have been betting much higher amounts. It seems to be working for them!  Wink
now the daily profit is much diluted  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: