Pages:
Author

Topic: ***EDITED*** - page 2. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
Yes, there are quite promising alts out there, some will succeed while others will slump for different reasons, but there are quite a number that will make it, you only have to look closer
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
May 29, 2018, 07:40:50 PM
I think we have to think positive for every cryptocurrency since we already involved on this business. The concern is how to know if the ico project succed or not before we invest on the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
Yes i do , especially if you hold the right ones but if the history repeats and bitcoin jumpes back to the same price of 19000 we can see all altcoins rise in price minimum double
Just wait and hold
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
May 29, 2018, 07:34:22 PM
I feel positive on the alternative coins launching every day. Though there are still many altcoins that I find useless, there are still many alts that I feel positive about in the future. I hope more people will believe in this innovative technology.
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 07:19:58 PM
there are so many alts and even worse so many of them don`t have an working product in real life. They usually sell only dream but what I feel positive is for alts that are really doing something in real life and have a working product are the ones who will survive.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 07:13:30 PM
Every day there are many ICOs as well as altcoins launch, so there are many altcoins out there that are not potential. So with altcoins and ICOs, it's a good idea to invest only when the project is real potential, setting a record for selling the token. In my opinion, altcoins are always negative because the exchange rate is still dropping and difficult to recover.
Yes, I am in line with you. I have been thinking that there are so many altcoins and projects that launch their token. the impossibility is that token will only survive not in long term. so how about the holder of that token if the token is not valuable anymore? the team of the projects may be successful moreover the ico reaches hard cap, but not for the last holder. the token might just only make the wallet full and not valuable.
Activity: 448
May 29, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

I think it would be always great to see new and innovative altcoins in crypto, but unfortunately, many of the new coins are really far from this good features. I hope we see more useful and innovative coins in the crypto world.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 06:15:42 PM
Yes I agree with your opinion.
But what about a scam project? ?
Not all ICOs are really legit and run the project well. While some fail because they are unable to meet the softcap
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 29, 2018, 06:11:59 PM
Every day there are many ICOs as well as altcoins launch, so there are many altcoins out there that are not potential. So with altcoins and ICOs, it's a good idea to invest only when the project is real potential, setting a record for selling the token. In my opinion, altcoins are always negative because the exchange rate is still dropping and difficult to recover.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2018, 06:08:04 PM
With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

as long as we are careful in choosing ico I think it will not be a problem even though every day alt coin is popping up, because I think not all projects or ico they have the same vision and mission.
If all the coins and their crowdsales were sharing the same point then there wouldn't be any point of having the new coins built. If people want coins then they should try to have a different purpose with them.
May 29, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

as long as we are careful in choosing ico I think it will not be a problem even though every day alt coin is popping up, because I think not all projects or ico they have the same vision and mission.
Activity: 854
May 29, 2018, 05:52:13 PM
Yes, i am positive about so many altcoins and that is why i still invest into some. I have never regret investing into any altcoin. The reason being that, i read  the whitepaper before investing into any of these projects. Altcoins can give you huge profit if you invest right.
Activity: 854
May 29, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
The cryptocurrencies market is about to growing and developing. It is a new technology that is at the starting life cycle and for sure it will grow, and while many people do not understand how to invest in it, you can make money.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 05:47:10 PM
Yes, I like that there are more and more new altcoins on the market. this will give us the opportunity to earn more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 05:46:41 PM
I think that there is a lot that altcoins still have to offer us therefore I believe in them but with that being said, there is only a few altcoins that I believe in because majority of the altcoins are just cheap scam coins that will not survive the market for a very long time
Yes a major amount of altcoins are having a more brighter future and these coins have a very good projects which aim that the price of these altcoins will increase more higher in the future. But the number of them are increasing much higher I am curious that how will each of them get a higher marketcap. I do not think that there will be much investors in crypto who will invest in all of these coins and they will get a highest value like bitcoin.

For making all of the coins at higher value I think it is important that we convince other investors who are outside the crypto to invest in these coins. If people from outside will come then the marketcap of the whole crypto will increase and will benefit us.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
May 29, 2018, 05:45:49 PM
yes, i still have a positive feeling about altcoins, but not for all altcoins just few of them
because, i believe few altcoins is good for investments
Activity: 204
May 29, 2018, 05:42:30 PM
I think that there is a lot that altcoins still have to offer us therefore I believe in them but with that being said, there is only a few altcoins that I believe in because majority of the altcoins are just cheap scam coins that will not survive the market for a very long time
Activity: 215
May 27, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
I can say that I feel absolutely positive about altcoins. They have a lot of advantages comparing to bitcoin. In fact most of the alternative cryptocurrencies are revolutionary ideas which could trasfrom how we live in future. What you see as the listed altcoin is just their monetary token. And in the initial days when a cryptocoin is started, the mining difficulty will be low, so that you can mine coins with CPU alone.
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

I see there is a lack of just very basic understading of the market. How could we say and judge in general? i feel positive about certain specific ICOs indeed. I feel worse about others
Activity: 462
May 27, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
Of course I feel positive about the altcoins and the ICOs  . in altcoins ill earn a lot if this have some potential to increase the price in the coming of time. BUT but probably we should be balanced with the research on them.
Pages:
Jump to: