Pages:
Author

Topic: ***EDITED*** - page 8. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:25:27 AM
It's good when people create fast and safe blockchains. Also when they create good projects that using existing blockchains. But when people create ordinary coins, based on slow blockchains, without a good idea or without meaning, then it is not good, almost always, but not for everyone
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
I do feel positive about alt-coins, but one thing that i need to underline, that i feel positive  to the real alt coins, not just such a fake and scamming alt-coins.
Those coins making me feel sick just by thinking about it.
So I hope there will be no more fake/scam coins in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
May 17, 2018, 03:58:01 AM
With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

I always think positive about altcoin but only for old not from the new one. Every developer will give the best for customers to create great number for their ICO, even some of them are fail I believe there's always new comers. Altcoin is alternative income and payment transaction if the main ( bitcoin ) has bad network and it's good. Besides that, some people can create income with altcoin but not with bitcoin, good opportunity for us.
Activity: 546
May 17, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
yes i feel positive about altcoins because altcoins are the only source of money earning from bitcoin because i think this time market is up again and you sale your coins and take profit from market and if you invest in market this time then the payment is double in this work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
Those project that has a potential for succeeding might have a positive reaction. Not all altcoins has the potential to grow, those coin who has a great community, best team and achievable goal has a potential of success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
some of that potential will probably give a positive thing. the more the ICO will certainly make the competition getting tougher. This will certainly make a strong coin just to survive. many new altcoins that can produce, but also many that are not able to survive can finally be said dead enthusiasts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 17, 2018, 03:45:25 AM
With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

If the new coin will benefit people and will be needed, then of course I support it. Of course, a lot of unwanted coins will die after a while, but the ones we will use will remain.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:45:18 AM
I like community or product coins. So many are just ideas that seem to need way to much money for the idea. I do not like ICO, think it is killing it.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
May 17, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
Yes. I trust. I am very enthusiastic and happy with so many new alternate coins emerging every day. Definitely my positive thoughts out is, it's time for me to realize my goals
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
May 17, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
Of course i feel positive, as we all should, by not focusing on the numbers of icos but on the success of the sifting process through experimentation, whereby only good projects will mature and survive.
Activity: 55
May 17, 2018, 03:38:23 AM
Yes definitely, its the way to profit at the moment. But the coins are RED these past few days despite the consensus.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 17, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

There has to be differences in all coins, different projects with different platforms. Aside from all of those ICO's there will be special coin and/or altcoin. Being an optimistic in an altcoin and giving them a chance to be known like eth for them to be established and show potentials in the market.
Activity: 146
May 17, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
Yes i'm positive with altcoins, i know that they are bringing innovation and success. Yes there are lots of failing and scum ico so you need to be mindful and careful to avoid falling on this risky business.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 03:30:43 AM
My answer on this question is YES.
Large number of new projects provokes an increase in competition between them.
Thus after natural validation by cryptosociety there are really good projects that eventually go to the top.
Activity: 65
May 17, 2018, 03:06:23 AM
Of course I am very positive about the Blockchain Industry in general and where it is heading, That's because some developers just leave old coins and switch to new coins with new innovations. we will see many companies go belly up in the first year, so many coins and tokens, like in the past, will go by the wayside.
Activity: 350
May 17, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

maybe it is because now many altcoins are popping and hence the altcoin price is difficult to get back stable because now altcoin past the recovery period and with that we can wait for altcoin price back stable especially now added with alternative altcoin and bitcoin alternative which I think is not good
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 02:42:32 AM
im personally start worrying about more ico come up nowadays, and unfortunately some of them was scammer who cheated newbie to rob their money.
Activity: 57
May 17, 2018, 02:16:55 AM
I feel positive to some but not all of them. There are ICO's which are unique and with clear usability in the future and there also scammed ICO and projects that are copied. Introducing of new altcoin with great potential is an opportunity to those who did not invest during the start of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 02:16:37 AM
Indeed lots of altcoin that are currently emerging. This is mainly influenced by the large number of new ICO project. And until now I still will remain positive thinking that this is good for the development of cryptocurrency. because it shows that the more love and join in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 115
May 17, 2018, 02:08:24 AM
There are a lot of coins on the market, but there are few promising ones. I think that most coins will cease to exist. Only the most necessary and useful coins will remain. These coins will be improved and will grow much in price.
Pages:
Jump to: