Pages:
Author

Topic: ***EDITED*** - page 6. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 10, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
I am also looking for the highest investment.But too many programs on the market.There are good and bad.i cannot choose them.

Were on the same boat as i am also looking for the best possible investments that can be a bang for my bucks but im also confused a little bit . i think i will go on etherium for now since eth is a coin that im more familliar with . Yet i will still continue my research to hunt the best crypto investment.

i suggest you should also go with etherium because etherium is verry legit and already been proven for years to deliver a good service and can also give you a good return for your capital.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 10, 2018, 05:22:09 AM
I am also looking for the highest investment.But too many programs on the market.There are good and bad.i cannot choose them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
Always the best investment is an investment in the future. In innovation. For example, the REMME project suggests changing the approach to security on the Internet with the help of blockchain technologies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
What is the best investment right now?

if I had to choose between trading, mining, and ico. i will choose ico. because trading is very unlikely we get big profits as well as mining. different from ico, we will get big advantage if projectnya succeed and penetrate hardcap number.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
maybe answer ico that have potential. because in ico we can buy tokens at cheap prices and when their project has been completed and already have a market. then the price will rise or very profitable once.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
June 09, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
best investment for now is still bitcoin because bitcoins value right now is still verry cheap as when compared to its value last year. i suggest you can start buying now and save up more as you can because the sooner or later bitcoins value can just increase and sky rocket unexpectedly.

etherium is also a good option if you are onto altcoins. Though you can always invest on them both for a much better results .
I couldn't agree more, I really like bitcoin and choosing between alt coins, tokens and bitcoin I will choose bitcoin.
Everything started from bitcoin and everything will end with bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is better for short trading, but you can invest and wait to prove me I am wrong  Cheesy
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 09, 2018, 08:31:19 AM
best investment for now is still bitcoin because bitcoins value right now is still verry cheap as when compared to its value last year. i suggest you can start buying now and save up more as you can because the sooner or later bitcoins value can just increase and sky rocket unexpectedly.

etherium is also a good option if you are onto altcoins. Though you can always invest on them both for a much better results .
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
I would advise you to invest in in-demand coins and projects that are still at the stage of promotion. Of the coins first pay attention to the etherium and from the projects to the AVATARA.WORLD.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:53:45 AM
Less than three years ago, a new crypto has emerged, which has prominent place in cryptoworld. Ethereum invaded the market with cryptocurrencies as a hurricane, and after 2 years left behind all cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin. Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency that still has something to show. It is best to invest now, because in the future it may be too late.
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 09:37:52 AM
This year I drew attention to several ICOs and holding top coins. Now I'm investing in the REMME project, from which I expect excellent performance. Briefly describing it is a new method of access to devices and systems that reliably connect to services. If you take a closer look, you will learn about its innovative technical capabilities, such as a hybrid system for confirming consent and confirming the consistency of authority that is intended for the REMME platform.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
June 07, 2018, 03:13:40 AM
There many coins out there that are going to make you good money.  Ethereum is currently having a downward trend and it seems to have created a double bottom at around $600 trading Area.  I will said buying them now before it starts to recover. Lisk, litecoin, wave and neo are some of the coins you can investing now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
June 06, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
Well, i think it was always wise to invest your capital in bitcoin and also in some altcoins that have been verified by traders.
A promising ICO could make you earn double profits within days but thre are also some manipulating ICOs which can make you loose if you can't research well before investment
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
June 06, 2018, 09:22:10 AM
bitcoin , etherium , and other top alts such as litecoin , ripple , waves , dash , ada/cardano , xgv/verge , etc... You can try these promising coins and avoid those un rated or un popular ones because they are pretty risky at the moment.

You can also try ico just like the one on my sig. Mb8coin is also a good ico and a must try for everyone who is looking for a unique service while making a profit at the same time.
Activity: 82
June 05, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
Take a look at Spotcoin ICO. It is a platform that provides easy movement between fiat and cryptocurrencies. The project has many strengths: team of professionals, strong defined road map, it is built on NEO blockchain and many more.

Pre-ICO starts tomorrow, June 6th! Hurry up to buy SPOT coins!

https://thumb.ibb.co/msCEoT/hi.png
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
Are you asking to a crypto related investment? there's a lot of "best" investment that to choose from but as it only indicates one, I'd prefer to say that it is bitcoin.

#1: The Stock Market
#2: Peer-to-Peer Lending
#3: Real Estate
#4: Invest in good ICOS
The same on what's on my mind right now to suggest him but I'll be cautious with p2p lending and investing in ICOs.

The risk in there can't be calculated that much in my situation but in OP's situation it can be a better choice.
If one is good at selecting and vetting ICO they may make a killing, I recently invested in PumaPay and I  am quite confident that when the project lists on good exchanges I will get a good return, patience also pays
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 06:48:03 PM
Well in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment options right now. these two will be with us until the end of cryptocurrencies. always save a portion of them in you basket.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 11:12:39 AM
I think bitcoin and altcoin are in the bottom now. You can choose one among the top 100 and buy it
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
ico is the answer, but you have to really choose which really will potentially in the future if you can not choose it you just wasted time alone. the possibility to fail in a project is small in ico. and if you want to invest in ico, you should invest from the first week, because the bonus is very big
copper member
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
the best crypto investment for now is eth, because next year eth is likely to break the price $ 5000, do not miss it

I think that a good altcoin can replace ETH. But ETH is still my choice at the moment
Activity: 456
June 02, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

I'm not sure if you're a beginner here or it's just your account but if you really want a safe and lesser risk just invest in bitcoin though it's unpredictable we can somehow know where it will be go and that's mooning. Or if you want to diversify your investment just look at the top 50 coins in CMC, there's some undervalued coins yet have a high market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: