Pages:
Author

Topic: ***EDITED*** - page 8. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 607
Merit: 106
May 27, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
the best crypto investment for now is eth, because next year eth is likely to break the price $ 5000, do not miss it
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
invest long-term or short term? if long-term investment you try to follow a good ico, a clear project and definitely have a clear future. if you want to invest short term better trading course.
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
What is the best investment right now?

better join against ico, I can recommend projects that will be successful according to me. look at the wesbsite and group in the telegram. and their total earnings during ico. here it is( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-zufloio-zfl-ended-3323906 ). recommendations from me and this can also( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicoskyfchain-is-the-first-b2r-blockchain-based-operating-platform-2996537 ) pls check and see !!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
May 23, 2018, 06:05:41 PM
I think one of the best investment right now is bitcoin then followed by ethereum. Investing in this two coin gives more assurance than other altcoin as they are the most widely used and accepted coin, they are stable, they are safe, has potential to yield huge profit if you hold on long time as the market will regulate itself and you can get profit from you initial investment. Their blockchain is used by some coin for their own transaction and they have good technological features which make them easy to access and understand.
I agree with you....
bitcoin and ethereum is still the best solution for investing in addition to safe and many enthusiasts of the trading and much more dominant prices will rise
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
If you want to make sure your extra cash doesn’t disappear, you need to invest it right away. A certain amount of analysis is fine if it helps you find the right investment options for your goals, but you still need to act fast. Here is my pick of the 4 things you can invest in tight now
#1: The Stock Market
#2: Peer-to-Peer Lending
#3: Real Estate
#4: Invest in good ICOS
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 08:33:25 AM
I think one of the best investment right now is bitcoin then followed by ethereum. Investing in this two coin gives more assurance than other altcoin as they are the most widely used and accepted coin, they are stable, they are safe, has potential to yield huge profit if you hold on long time as the market will regulate itself and you can get profit from you initial investment. Their blockchain is used by some coin for their own transaction and they have good technological features which make them easy to access and understand.
Activity: 98
May 23, 2018, 03:57:08 AM
***EDITED***

Pages:
Jump to: