Pages:
Author

Topic: education and morality - page 5. (Read 1474 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 06:40:19 AM
By education degree is high, the general because of image problem. In his own circle does not take concealed some, when they talk also good at using moral slogan whitewash yourself, this will give people seem to have much knowledge and moral of illusion. The low degree of education, the lack of hide their means and skills, more exposed some nature. In addition, a higher education level, wide vision, can see things more from the global in the long run, mix level and enough words, generally do not hurt others on the interests of small problem, affected our reputation actually do more harm than good.
Activity: 8
January 28, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
Education = Sciences + Morality

Science differentiates which is Right and which is Wrong.
Morality differentiates which is Good and which is Bad.

Scientists without moral values are dangerous.
Moralists without sciences are stagnant.
Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 06:19:54 AM
Education and morality should go together,education without morality is leads to uneducated one. Morality is a right and wrong values or good and bad bahavior.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 04:08:34 AM
When has education excessively concerned about matter learning, but forget on the importance of moral education.

Some countries are more nervous about ethics, but crime is growing. I don't think education can solve this problem, which may help in some way, but there are some factors that contribute to this problem. Like religion, religious doctrine is good, murder is good, revenge is necessary.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
January 28, 2018, 02:08:36 AM
Talking about the relationship between education and morals, of course interrelated. We know that morals are the basis of an education. Therefore, if education is not matched by a good moral education will certainly lead to various inequalities. Sometimes we often forget that human beings should be educated so that people can think, have the intelligence, as well as behave well so that it can appreciate each behavior in accordance with the educational results that have been obtained.
Activity: 60
January 26, 2018, 04:40:33 AM
education will not be separated from morals by studying in school then the moral level in children will increase and with the help of teachers, at home with the encouragement of parents. teacher support and child moral parents will be motivated, directed and monitored
I agree with your opinion!
No matter how good a person's education is if not based on good morality will be destroyed. Therefore many people use their intelligence to oppress others.
Activity: 40
January 26, 2018, 03:53:51 AM
education will not be separated from morals by studying in school then the moral level in children will increase and with the help of teachers, at home with the encouragement of parents. teacher support and child moral parents will be motivated, directed and monitored
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
January 26, 2018, 01:14:25 AM
Education and morality should go hand in hand. They can't separate from each other. Education without morality will end in a useless way.

A person's morality is as important as his education, which reflects his personality and values.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 11:34:38 PM
Pendidikan untuk menjadikan anak manusia bermoral atau bermanusiawi dan pendidikan yang bukan yang mengajarkan tentang akademik namun non akademik khususnya tentang sikap dan bagaimana perilaku sehari hari yang baik
Activity: 28
January 19, 2018, 05:25:54 AM
Education is the process of acquiring knowledge and skills.
It has nothing to do with morality, which is a social construct - and such a social construct that varies from country to country.
And the knowledge, the laws of nature and physics, remain the same.

I can't really agree with this statement. Knowledge without morality will lead us to heartless and mindless executioneers, never knowing where to stop and performing terrible things in the name of this knowledge. History knows the examples of it.
So if we talk about giving people knowledge - we need to give them the basics of good and evil, right and wrong.
Activity: 42
January 19, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
Education is the process of acquiring knowledge and skills.
It has nothing to do with morality, which is a social construct - and such a social construct that varies from country to country.
And the knowledge, the laws of nature and physics, remain the same.
Activity: 33
January 19, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
Education without morality is totally out of it. Morals are needed to execute a lot of things. Good morals bring good outcome. No matter how educated you seem to be, without morals, you're as good as dead.
Activity: 113
January 19, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
We all know that education is very important, but if our morality is less it will be very difficult to get along with the community. So for now it is indispensable to our morality compared with education, as you say people who have a moral education are inferior to those who are blind. Why is that, since the blind can not see this world they only use their conscience than the educated.
Activity: 76
January 18, 2018, 08:11:51 PM
Theman without education is like a building without foundation,morality is came if you educated people.
Activity: 135
January 10, 2018, 07:30:08 PM
I see this EVERY where I go....knowledge has increased but MORALITY is not present...I have found that if the person knows not GOD , morality is not present.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 04:30:10 AM
I think that edu and morality are integral parts of human being ...they could not exsist separately..btw, who is interested in self-edy there is a new blockchain based project https://teachmeplease.com

This one is only one of its kind..I think that the idea of holding all informtion, tuturs base and public access to the servise is really good idea)

Whats is the point of this project?
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
Character education is teaching children about human basic human values, including honesty, kindness, generosity, courage, freedom, equality, and respect. The goal is to raise children to become morally responsible, self- disciplined citizens.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
January 09, 2018, 08:07:22 AM
2 people love each other 1 really rich how long will they stay together?

2 people love each other none are rich how long will they stay together?

If you could have a bet on which couple would stay together who would you choose ?..
And who would stay together and do the best in life?..

Now why would you pick the rich one?..

So now you know it all boils down to the money LIFE is one big money ride..

You get money you do well in life
you get no money you do bad in life     it is as easy of an answer as that..

And on a last point somewhere along the line who ever was rich someone along the line was poor to be rich..

Oh me uncle left us millions and he was poor and built this up..

So lets not mock the poor because somewhere along the line your family was poor..

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
January 09, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
I believe that there is a connection between education and morality. It is hoped that incorporating more character education into schools will help lower many of the alarming statistics related to drug abuse, crime and emotional disorders among adolescents. Educated people should know what is wrong and good(morality).
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

Why schools are failing to protect pupils from abuse | Education | The ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Education › Schools
22 Apr 2013 - Marshall's daughter was one of five pupils at Hillside First school whose sexual abuse by their teacher, Nigel Leat, was used to secure his conviction in ... We continue to consider whether or not the school meets government requirements and we continue to evaluate how well the school protects its pupils.

MORALITY comes from MONEY Wink..Oh yes it does..No other answer..

Poor means you need to lower your morality to survive..

Why do you think all the rich do the best ..?MONEY Wink..

Speak the best because of money
learn the best because of money
live in the best area were most kids parents are not messed up because of poverty ..

You get your MORALS because you got money and don't need to HUNT..

Take all your money away and no shops what will you do to eat?..
Become a savage with no morals just eat and survive..

SO all this BULLSHIT everyone on here is talking about all boils down to the MONEY Wink..

Money makes you benign to have morals because no hunt to live..

Gary Oldman is a talented English movie star and character actor, renowned for his "big" acting style. One of the most celebrated thespians of his generation, with a diverse career encompassing theatre, film and television, he is known for his roles as Sid Vicious in Sid and Nancy (1986), Drexl in True Romance (1993), .

See this guy spoke with a COCKNEY accent when he was younger common as muck as they say..
Now he has got loads of CASH he speaks OH SO POSH Wink..

So it proves the morality come from you having MONEY ..

Take all the money away and the shops show me MORALITY Wink..

You will be a PREDATOR with no MORALS..
Activity: 70
January 09, 2018, 07:25:33 AM
I think that edu and morality are integral parts of human being ...they could not exsist separately..btw, who is interested in self-edy there is a new blockchain based project https://teachmeplease.com

This one is only one of its kind..I think that the idea of holding all informtion, tuturs base and public access to the servise is really good idea)
Pages:
Jump to: