Pages:
Author

Topic: education and morality - page 9. (Read 1474 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 05:58:20 PM
Education is not just about skill and knowledge, it should be more stress about the attitude and morality.
High education without morality is very danger, as we see now there are many cases about corruption, and the subject is a man with high education background. It is the reflection about education without morality.
Activity: 27
December 09, 2017, 05:37:43 PM
Yes that's a big check for that statement yet many people who attained and achieved the highest education ignored the fact about what is right or wrong, ignorant to this things even though they know what is the right thing to do in order to get what they want. the education is useless and baseless without the so called morality, its one of the partner of the education and one of the subjects in school that you need to learn, having the right morality.

It looks like a film matrix:)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 09:04:11 AM
education without morality is very dangerous for the society. Educated people are more corrupted than illiterate in all over the world. so. this system of education has to be changed now. But there is a question , how it can be possible and which methods should be followed? Rule of law has an important influence on this but in some places this is not available. So in those countries morality can be the major influential power.   
Education and morality are important things to have in life.  To educate yourself and share your learning to others.  Respect is one of the results of having both in our lives.  If we are I'll dedicated yet has good morals, we are still bullied simply because we have nothing to prove.  But if you have both you'll gain respect.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 09:00:17 AM
agree,  in the education system, students are taught to be more selfish and cruel towards others Undecided
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2017, 06:01:32 PM
It's a given. Morality holds more weight than education i think. We have many educated people without morals and they're pretty much the reason why mankind is in a while lot of mess today. We have intelligent people in power taking advantage of those that aren't that learned.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
November 15, 2017, 06:01:12 PM
education without morality is very dangerous for the society. Educated people are more corrupted than illiterate in all over the world. so. this system of education has to be changed now. But there is a question , how it can be possible and which methods should be followed? Rule of law has an important influence on this but in some places this is not available. So in those countries morality can be the major influential power.   
I think it has to start within the family first. I saw a lot of educated people with ugly family background are having this kind of problem. Anyway already a grown up child go to school to learn but before that they’ve already been instilled with whatever in his family so education must start at home first. That is why a lot of uneducated people are having a more better moral than the educated ones because education is not all that is needed.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 04:34:45 PM
many people are smart but forgotten by society. that makes the moral education becomes ugly, many smart people who hurt with his country for not appreciated. it makes the country bad and the occurrence has to borrow energy from other countries
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 03:18:27 PM
Education and morals are things taught in school. If all goes well then we will get a good education and moral lessons. In fact, it all depends on us. There are people who have good education and moral thanks to school, some are messy. There's nothing wrong with school, what's wrong is us.
Activity: 26
November 15, 2017, 02:29:15 PM
It just so happened that politicians are literate. C'mon, those who make it those positions without a degree can be counted by my fingers. Literacy has nothing to do with it. Even if you give the position to the illiterate if they are weak-minded, then they will be corrupt as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 01:59:20 PM
That's a good point. Still, morality doesn't start from school... the first place to learn moral way is the family, education system is just to support this way
Activity: 380
November 15, 2017, 02:19:59 AM
Moral is so important to good education.
People needs both of to good life Cheesy
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
November 15, 2017, 02:01:02 AM
everyday life we often hear that Ethics and Moral,
but in fact only some people who can apply good Ethics and Moral.
Before further discussing the importance of ethics will be better if we understand what is ethics and morals.
Ethics is the Science that discusses the good deeds and bad deeds of human beings as far as the human mind can comprehend. Moral term Moral originates from Latin.
The single form of the word 'moral' while the plural of the mores,
each of which has the same meaning that is custom.
s, education withou moral is not perfect.
both are connected.
Activity: 70
November 14, 2017, 03:55:04 AM
With education you give people the tools to have tremendous effects on their environment. If that power is not tempered by morality, the changes that are wrought are not likely to be beneficial.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 14, 2017, 03:23:11 AM
In the society, greedy people are normal and they are part of it and you can't tell if they are morally right or wrong with what they are doing. Some are doing it for the security of their future, religious people and their subordinates would judge them while people who are educated knows what's their purpose of being greedy.

With that point, you can tell that those who call themselves holy are really losing their moral compass compared to those educated people who are keeping their money and don't waste their money to those religious congregations.
Activity: 64
November 14, 2017, 01:59:58 AM
education, education is for everyone to learn and for us it's also educational and for that it's also substance we get we studied properly and for that is also and for s in our own morals and it is important to us
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
October 31, 2017, 08:58:11 AM

I really think that it really depends from people to people because there are people who are educated who are kind, and there are who are not. There are illiterate people who are kind and there are some who are not. Education doesn't correlate with attitude and morality.
Activity: 112
November 13, 2017, 10:54:28 PM
A person's moral is as important as his education it reflect his personalities and values in life..when one has education combine with good moral that is a sure winner..but if one has an education but without moral its decay..
Activity: 378
October 31, 2017, 08:55:51 AM
yes. education and morality have to go hand in hand. education without morality is like a wallet without money inside. it is nothing. it happens in our real life, for instance, corruption is mostly done by people who are well-educated but they don't understand about morality. when people have high education as well as morality, they certainly have good behavior.
Activity: 476
October 31, 2017, 08:43:29 AM

Indeed it is very dangerous to the society and to the economy of ones country.  Those who are educated and without morality are the reason why people in their country and that mere country is still a poor one.  They just uses their education to lure people with their selfish intentions.  Their greediness makes them rich and do not care about the poor people who thought that they will help them.  Actually even without a proper education, just having morality is a good thing.

Let's not talk about society. It's too big for me to actually answer in behalf for. What i could confirm if this. I would hang out with a dumb kind person than a smart asswipe. Again you could say that others wants to hang out with the latter, and i don't judge you for it. What I'm saying is this is what i prefer. In my circle of society, it doesn't matter if your the smart guy i know if your not even a decent human being
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 18, 2017, 08:03:34 AM

Indeed it is very dangerous to the society and to the economy of ones country.  Those who are educated and without morality are the reason why people in their country and that mere country is still a poor one.  They just uses their education to lure people with their selfish intentions.  Their greediness makes them rich and do not care about the poor people who thought that they will help them.  Actually even without a proper education, just having morality is a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: