Pages:
Author

Topic: Eesti (Estonian) - page 3. (Read 87475 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 12:46:02 PM
Become a Country Ambassador for the Signals project

Hello, I’d like to introduce you to Signals. It’s a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders.

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the Estonian crypto community updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into Estonian and spreading the word about Signals in other Estonian crypto forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to Estonian influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came in thanks to your propagation. The bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

Does it sound interesting to you? Please let me know at [email protected].

**I’m sorry for an English post, however I don’t speak Estonian - that’s why we're looking for local ambassadors who could translate for us.
Activity: 180
October 08, 2017, 03:29:10 PM
Tere kõigile kaasmaalastele!

Kutsun kõiki blokiahela tehnoloogia huvilisi liituma DeepOnion nimelise kommuuniga.

DeepOnion on hübriidne krüptovaluuta, mis kasutab PoS ja X13 PoW algoritmi. See on täielikult integreeritud TOR-võrguga ning KÕIK ühendused toimuvad üle TOR-võrgu.

DeepOnion tehnoloogia pakub suurendatud privaatsust kasutajatele, et vähendada tõenäosust sattuda häkkimise või mõne muu ründe ohvriks. DeepOnioniga saate saata ja vastu võtta sibulaid (ONION) üle TOR-võrgu.

Turvalisust suurendavad veelgi uued tehnoloogiad nagu DeepSend, mis antakse teatavaks ja võetakse kasutusele peagi.

Teie anonüümsus on tagatud!
DeepOnion DEV meeskond koosneb tööstus-, sotsiaalmeedia-, SEM-ekspertidest ja tipptasemel blokiahela arendajatest.

Rahamärgile lisatakse rohkem täiustatud funktsioone ja DEV meeskond on pühendunud pikaajalisele koostööle.

DeepOnion kodulehekülg:

https://www.deeponion.org

Liitu ja võta vastu oma teenitud rahamärgid SIIT!

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1119424​

Activity: 178
Merit: 102
October 01, 2017, 11:17:20 AM

Klõpsake lingile Modelliks registreerimine ja alustage oma isiklikku LIVE veebikaamera ülekannet!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 04:05:20 AM
Hello, Im looking for btc sellers/buyers in Estonia. Payment cash or banking wire transfer. If somebody interested in, im ready to meet you in Tallinn this week.
My email [email protected], skype: zaharisaa
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 02:49:25 PM
Hello everyone!
Maybe someone will be interest. Our Estonian company developed an easy online bitcoin wallet for people who want open BTC wallet fast and rule it online.
Leobit.io  - fast and simple bitcoin wallet with small comissions.
Activity: 1
September 01, 2017, 08:00:07 AM
est: kuidas ma saan guiminerit kasutada eestis mis poolid mulle on valikus palun kirjutage
eng: hey i have a problem i have gui miner but i dont know a pool what i can use at estonia to mine if you know please let me know
Activity: 168
August 18, 2017, 11:26:33 PM
Kas leian siit veel mõne krüpto entusiasti?
Activity: 40
July 19, 2017, 04:02:55 AM
Tervitused.

See pole vist väga aktiivne koht siin, ma reisin 2 aastat kasutades bitcoine mööda ilma, ja mõtlesin et kriban korraks paar sõna siia - kui kellelgi on mingeid küsimusi või huvi trippima minna siis oskan vahest head nõu anda.

Varem euroopas, nüüd rohkem aasias.

Sic transit gloria mundi!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 06:16:08 PM
Hey,

for our upcomming pre-ICO and need a guy who will describe our thoughts correctly.

We have a landing design and parts of landing ( need to write some articles) + compilate draft parts white paper +  ( write abstract + introduction parts).

We really need it so asap in 1-2 days!

- need to have marketing skills + writer skills ( if you wrote an ICO for someone it will be good)

Please write us to [email protected] or PM.

Wait for your reply soon....
Activity: 20
July 11, 2017, 08:53:33 AM
Kas kellelgi on Antmineritega kogemust? (ostmine, ülesseadmine, elektrivõrgu nõuded?)
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
June 24, 2017, 05:06:04 AM
Hi,

i need someone who lives in Tallinn and send me a pic of the ScalaCity building, exactly from the entry where the companys working inside are listed.
Can someone help me or have a friend there?
Activity: 182
June 21, 2017, 08:29:15 AM
hello kõigile! Ma püüan olla lihtne ja lakooniline, otsib tõlkija minu kuulutust rubriigis altcoin, kui olete huvitatud võtke mind eraviisiliselt. aitäh
Activity: 229
June 13, 2017, 12:40:31 AM
HI. I love estonia. I just want to come hear to say hi
May 19, 2017, 12:39:16 PM
https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/residence-permit/pikaajalise-elaniku-elamisluba/

you comply with the integration requirement, i.e. you have knowledge of the Estonian language at least at B1 level established by the language act or level corresponding to that

Do You have the Health for this requirement?
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
May 19, 2017, 12:22:55 PM
btw your country is Great

I'm not Estonian, and personally i think, that there is a cold place with the people suffering from no job and low salaries.
They sale apartments for some $5000 in Kohtla Jarve, a great possibility for a mining farm, but it can be easily stolen.
you think that's cheap? Then come visit us Smiley but you can't run a farm in the apartment, max you can get is 15Kw cable, if you need more you have to pay more. The place is good for farms winter -25 summer +28 max
May 19, 2017, 12:15:17 PM
btw your country is Great

I'm not Estonian, and personally i think, that there is a cold place with the people suffering from no job and low salaries.
They sale apartments for some $5000 in Kohtla Jarve, a great possibility for a mining farm, but it can be easily stolen.
legendary
≡v≡
May 19, 2017, 12:03:55 PM
the good thing I did got the e-residency card and I'm glad with it, so far did nothing but planning to, btw your country is Great
May 19, 2017, 12:02:28 PM
legendary
≡v≡
May 19, 2017, 11:54:33 AM
Any help will be much appreciated.

Have You become any help?
nope, it was in January