Pages:
Author

Topic: █EFdesigns█►Graphic Designer◄█ ★★logos, branding, banners, video editing, etc★★ - page 3. (Read 6094 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
EF made me a ton of pictures and an animation for my thread everything looked really good and was able to do most of the work himself. I would recommend to anyone.

It only took him a few days and everything went smoothly, he's got a pretty creative way to create any graphic you need.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Thanks for the review Crypto, appreciate it. Willing to work with you again.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
EFdesigns was hired to create new building images and new map tiles for DKV. The work he did was exceptional and well made and have been received by the players in game with nothing but comments on how good they look.

He is currently working on another job for the game and I would recommend him to others who are also seeking graphic work done for their website or threads.
Thanks  irfan_pak10  Grin

To fill the video editing slot in my portfolio, here's two video i made in my last semester in the institute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrpIxgjq-f8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuFAtVNAGK0
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
This is the Thread i made for irfan_pak10.

I like this guy design, this one is the free design, let's hope he'll do more best when it comes to paid design.
This is the Thread i made for irfan_pak10.

The Special Offer is not longer available. The thread design it's yours irfan_pak10.

I've been working with 3d pre-rendered icons for CryptoDatabase's game Dragon Knight of Valeria.

I dont usually do 3d for people but this job caught my attention Grin
 still need to make 15 more tho

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
★ ★ ★SPECIAL OFFER★ ★ ★

I will be offering one free thread design, if you are interested you should read this:

Your thread should be big enough (not two lines of text obviously)
Your thread must be already posted (or at least, all info must be 100% done)
You must fill out this form:

Name: Yourname
Thread: Thread link or PM me the text  (or use any site like www.justpaste.it)
Design info: how you want it to be, style, colors, anything you want if it helps me to achieve the best results

Let me reserve this. Want to see your service.
★ ★ ★SPECIAL OFFER★ ★ ★

I will be offering one free thread design, if you are interested you should read this:

Your thread should be big enough (not two lines of text obviously)
Your thread must be already posted (or at least, all info must be 100% done)
You must fill out this form:

Name: Yourname
Thread: Thread link or PM me the text  (or use any site like www.justpaste.it)
Design info: how you want it to be, style, colors, anything you want if it helps me to achieve the best results

Knightkon, i will need more info than the one you just provided, sent you a PM Wink

EDIT: added a design for my thread. Free logos and avatars i made for the first 5 users will be added later Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I private messaged you concerning a client of mine who needs a great logo designed for their site.  I will wait to hear from you.
This is a feedback about Fdesigns work.
He made the logo for this site: free document signature deposit into Factom
He created a logo that illustrates well what the site does and I'm very happy for that.

Thanks for the feedback and appreciated working with you too.
Activity: 346
Merit: 107
This is a feedback about Fdesigns work.
He made the logo for this site: free document signature deposit into Factom
He created a logo that illustrates well what the site does and I'm very happy for that.
Anyway, are you still giving out free logos or signatures?

Sorry but all free logos, avatar or signatures has already been taken be the users.
Merit: 250
You still haven't changed the "threat"

Anyway, are you still giving out free logos or signatures?
My work include:  logos, brand, avatars, signature, web graphics, illustrations,editorial design like magazines, book or ebook covers, lettering, threat designs, flyers/posters, product labels, photo editing/manipulation, and more... Every logo will come with 3 or 4 variant so you will have plenty to choose from.

Threats? Can you create a threat design for me? I need to threaten someone. Grin

Lol, i didn't notice it, thank for that.

Machina, i saw your message, i will see what i can do  Wink
Merit: 250
My work include:  logos, brand, avatars, signature, web graphics, illustrations,editorial design like magazines, book or ebook covers, lettering, threat designs, flyers/posters, product labels, photo editing/manipulation, and more... Every logo will come with 3 or 4 variant so you will have plenty to choose from.

Threats? Can you create a threat design for me? I need to threaten someone. Grin
Hi again Machina_US

Sorry, the first week was a bit messy for me and i forgot about that again. I can start making your logo now.

Do you want to add something more to your last brief?

can i get a logo for free with my name (Machina) on it and with a bitcoin logo in it ?
thanks if you can

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
To Machina_US: Sorry, I forgot about your logo, you will get one when i return from my vacations.

Available again on January 2, 2017. Leave petitions here, if you want something.

Hello EFdesigns, when will my logo/avatar will be ready ? its more than a week since you said that you will give me the logo
Hi people from Bitcointalk.

Im available again for any graphic design job. Soon, i will rework my main post with new examples and a price list, if you are interested in anything, you can always send me a PM with a brief and i will reply with a price ( negotiable, depending on the design inself).

Pages:
Jump to: