Pages:
Author

Topic: █EFdesigns█►Graphic Designer◄█ ★★logos, branding, banners, video editing, etc★★ - page 4. (Read 6094 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I would like to ask if how much will it cost for a logo that involves bitcoin and a symbol V for Victory.
And an animated avatar.

Hi VforVictory, my price for a logo starts at 20$, it can be higher than that but not lower. it depends on the logo inself (simple, complicated, number of revisions, etc).

I like to have a complete brief before creating a logo (info like style, possible colors, use for that logo: personal or a company?, it's going to be printed or just for web?, etc).

I will update my main post this January 2 with more samples (like animated avatars and signatures or even threat desings) and a list of prices.

Thank for your interest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
I would like to ask if how much will it cost for a logo that involves bitcoin and a symbol V for Victory.
And an animated avatar.
I received a avatar design from EFdesigns that suited my needs. -see my avatar-
After my request it was handled well and pretty fast, i could choose between multiple designs and/or adjust it.
Pleasant communication and a fine person to work with.

I am happy with my design and want to thank you EFdesigns for my avatar.
If i need a design job i will contact you., If you need a designer give EFdesigns a shot.

Glad you liked it!

After my request it was handled well and pretty fast, i could choose between multiple designs and/or adjust it.

If i need a design job i will contact you., If you need a designer give EFdesigns a shot.

Wow, lucky you. I've seen your last avatar but what you're wearing now is better. If only i noticed this post before and get free avatar too.  Maybe I'll need to save some btc to buy here.  

Cool!

I received my logo right now, very good job!
Very fast delivery, great quality. I recommend.

Thanks, EF!

Enjoy your free logo!

EFdesigns made some great drawings for me in a very short time!
More on the topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/draw-something-for-me-and-ill-send-you-0003-btc-1730680

Thanks mate! I recommend.

Great!, glad you liked it.

To Machina_US: Sorry, I forgot about your logo, you will get one when i return from my vacations.

Available again on January 2, 2017. Leave petitions here, if you want something.

Activity: 211
EFdesigns made some great drawings for me in a very short time!
More on the topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/draw-something-for-me-and-ill-send-you-0003-btc-1730680

Thanks mate! I recommend.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I received my logo right now, very good job!
Very fast delivery, great quality. I recommend.

Thanks, EF!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!

Wow, lucky you. I've seen your last avatar but what you're wearing now is better. If only i noticed this post before and get free avatar too.  Maybe I'll need to save some btc to buy here. 
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

received my free logo today
op as done a very good job on it
will use again and 100% recommend him for this type of work
thanks op

Glad you liked it, mbuk81.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I will be travelling this day and i won't be able to do designs around here until January 2, 2017, still have 11 hours of availability in case of you want a logo or something else. You can send me a pm with your petition and i will start making it that day (January 2, 2017).

FREE LOGOS, AVATAR OR SIGNATURES: 0 LEFT
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I received my free logo on this person. The design look too good to be true for a free logo. I will purchase on him once again when i got money to pay. I recommend this guy for this kind of thing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
received my free logo today
op as done a very good job on it
will use again and 100% recommend him for this type of work
thanks op
@EFdesigns
Could I take the last one?

Yes Mistic3, you can take the last one, send me a pm with your brief

Sent you a PM, EF! Thanks!
@EFdesigns

Yes Mistic3, you can take the last one, send me a pm with your brief

Hi there.

I'am looking for a designer which can make a new logo for my new started company.

Are you interested?

/tirolel

Hi tirole, i saw your post, i couldn't PMyou my portfolio, my PMs are limited right now.

Yes i can do it, and for the half of your pay for that logo, send me a PM with your brief if you are interested
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi there.

I'am looking for a designer which can make a new logo for my new started company.

Are you interested?

/tirolel
@EFdesigns
JasonXG, you must provide a brief for the logo or you will lose your chance if anyone ask for a free logo

ONLY 1 FREE LOGO, AVATAR OR SIGNATURE LEFT
can i get a logo for free with my name (Machina) on it and with a bitcoin logo in it ?
thanks if you can

Sure machina, i will see what i can do
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
can i get a logo for free with my name (Machina) on it and with a bitcoin logo in it ?
thanks if you can
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Sure tripster, i will see what i can do
Actually, i like the "Bagwell & Speurs Inc. " logo of yours.  Can you make me a logo like that too?
I want mine to be labeled as "The Tipsters" instead of "Bagwell & Speurs Inc. ". And instead of "Gas Station and Convenience Store", make it "The Best Tipsters, There Is! ". Make the circle a bitcoin coin.
I want that logo and a Personal gif Avatar.
And place your btc address too so i can send atleast some btc that i have for asking too much.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
sure Klaaas, do you want to keep that "B" or add your name on it?

The BTC i would like to keep.   
Some pointers why i choosen my current one, asic chip / simple / mining / bitcoin refference.
Some more i could think off, collector / dutch / orange 
Sure tripster, i will see what i can do
Pages:
Jump to: