Pages:
Author

Topic: Efudd Z-Series Fuddware 2.3 -Z11/Z11e/Z11j/Z9/Mini - page 11. (Read 45460 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 51
Is hicehash working on 2.3 for z9?

Thanks

Unfortunately, no. As of last week, they stopped working. All current Z series bitmain factory images also do not work.

-j
A customer forwarded me this response from NiceHash this morning regarding the Z11:

Hello!

We have concluded that the Z11 is not compatible with our platform. The software in the Z11 is limited and if the server nonce changes/is different/different size the miner will not work or it will work just for some orders.

Unfortunately, we cannot do anything about this so we ask that you contact Bitmain with this issue.

Kind regards,
NiceHash Team

Simultaneously, the NH team on discord gave this answer:

[3:21 AM] Marko_NiceHash: @Schender11 it is working. It has rejects, but based on some testimonials, the rejects get lower over time when mining

At this point, if you are having issues with NH, I strongly recommend opening a ticket with them and with bitmain. All of the 2.3 firmwares are based on the latest from Bitmain. Bitmain believes their latest firmwares are compatible with NH based on responses they've sent customers in the last day or so.

Thank you,

Jason
On which devices NH support is not broken? And what FW version?

None that I am aware of, unfortunately.

:/

-j
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
As I said something dont add up no matter how you try to claim it....but thats just my opinion....But when users ask me I give them my opinion.... Electricity dont have anything to do with this subject here if you wish to discuss it then goto the correct thread.

Easy for it to not add up when you don’t know how to add
As I said something dont add up no matter how you try to claim it....but thats just my opinion....But when users ask me I give them my opinion.... Electricity dont have anything to do with this subject here if you wish to discuss it then goto the correct thread.

Lol.

-j
Activity: 559
Merit: 4
So you admit then you are a partner in Luxor and not just a bystander who cut a deal with your firmware. If the normal fee is 1% and you cut it in half for the first 30 days. Then that means you have some control over the server and not developer partnership. In the end the server is still making more then your dev fee. I dont see any server letting miners mine and the server not making money or just giving you the 1%, the server wouldnt make crap then if they give away the 1%. You are shady efudd that is all there is to it. You say things that dont add up in the end and you say things you dont follow thru with. Maybe you need to just lay it all out for your users rather then feed them bits and pieces making them think you are giving them such a great deal. You claim your this stand up guy but things dont add up always. Just like the no dev fee for the z11 a week later you add dev fees after saying there wont be any in the near future.

You want to keep on bringing my name up on discord trying to use me as your examples, it must make you feel good or something. I let you be until I seen your talking shit again on discord.

You are an idiot.

1% < 3% — aka, a server would earn less than my dev fee. Math is not that hard.

.... and yes, it is a partnership in which I remove dev fees and get paid significantly less with an overall benefit to the community. It provides an option to those who do not like dev fees and who do not want to buy a license, while still getting a well supported and developed product.

I have nothing to do with Luxor otherwise, I do not speak for them,  and I do not get the 1% fee — I get significantly less than that.

Things wouldn’t add up to you the same way the math on your electricity project wouldn’t add up as you were faced with the truth, repeatedly.

You sir, are impressively ignorant.

-j
So you admit then you are a partner in Luxor and not just a bystander who cut a deal with your firmware. If the normal fee is 1% and you cut it in half for the first 30 days. Then that means you have some control over the server and not developer partnership. In the end the server is still making more then your dev fee. I dont see any server letting miners mine and the server not making money or just giving you the 1%, the server wouldnt make crap then if they give away the 1%. You are shady efudd that is all there is to it. You say things that dont add up in the end and you say things you dont follow thru with. Maybe you need to just lay it all out for your users rather then feed them bits and pieces making them think you are giving them such a great deal. You claim your this stand up guy but things dont add up always. Just like the no dev fee for the z11 a week later you add dev fees after saying there wont be any in the near future.

You want to keep on bringing my name up on discord trying to use me as your examples, it must make you feel good or something. I let you be until I seen your talking shit again on discord.
I am curious to the No Dev Fee for the "Near Future" on the Z11 release. The near future lasted about a week. Can you start being more specific as to what your near future, future, and distant future equals to in hours, days, weeks, or months. It is a bit confusing at times. Thank you.

You and epudd must have a fetish as I said, he cant stop mentioning my name on discord and you keep posting stupid shit.   You two are sort of pathetic when it comes to that. Get over it and move on. Was a legit question to him as I was and users are going by his word which it very misleading at times. Just like he is using his firmware to trap people into luxor which he is getting a bigger part then he would for just the dev fee so again misleading.

Dude you are an idiot. I actually earn less than 1/7th of what I would earn from straight up dev fees. And half of that I am giving away (i.e. foregoing) for the first 30 days to lower the rate for users even more.

As I said, the benefit is to the user in this scenario, not me.

-j
I am curious to the No Dev Fee for the "Near Future" on the Z11 release. The near future lasted about a week. Can you start being more specific as to what your near future, future, and distant future equals to in hours, days, weeks, or months. It is a bit confusing at times. Thank you.

You and epudd must have a fetish as I said, he cant stop mentioning my name on discord and you keep posting stupid shit.   You two are sort of pathetic when it comes to that. Get over it and move on. Was a legit question to him as I was and users are going by his word which it very misleading at times. Just like he is using his firmware to trap people into luxor which he is getting a bigger part then he would for just the dev fee so again misleading.
Activity: 367
Merit: 34

Your feedback is duly noted and filed for future consideration. Thank you for your input and otherwise inane drivel.

-j
efudd what happened to the no dev fee for few days post ? also did you mean luxor or ur fuddware i like to try it but not big fan of dev fees depending on results and time spent etc... btw thx for ur work for the mining community as many of us arent even close to rich or having a farm

Haloolah,

It is active for fuddware 2.3 on Luxor, but my automatic switchover to no dev for all didn’t quite work as I had expected. I am limited to just my phone at the moment, but hope to fix it for tomorrow when I can use a real computer and I will repost, then.

I am going to target for the same time tomorrow, UTC Midnight for the start.

Thank you.

Jason

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
efudd what happened to the no dev fee for few days post ? also did you mean luxor or ur fuddware i like to try it but not big fan of dev fees depending on results and time spent etc... btw thx for ur work for the mining community as many of us arent even close to rich or having a farm
What are the upgraded hashing numbers and power usage for each model after installing this firmware update?  I scanned through several pages but didn't see anything.  Maybe a rough estimate can be included in the first post for people that are new to the thread.

Mini should be 15-17kSol after OC.
Z9 should be 55-60kSol (most are in the 55-57kSol range).
Z11 should be in the 150kSol with a modest overclock (781/793Mhz + around 920mV) and potentially beyond that if you run multiple PSUs and have excellent cooling.

Thank you,

Jason
Folk,

Regarding NH support -- I've had numerous questions in the last 24 hours where folk are having issues with NH. I have tried working with their team but their only response is to blame the miner. This has been working fine for a few weeks now and suddenly stopped working with high reject rates across all of the Z series units.

An example of this is captured in this picture: https://prnt.sc/nsgxg2

As of this point in time, I'm going to call NH support dead unless something drastic changes. Their platform is the only platform that any of the Z series units have problems with.

I wish I had better news -- their team should be able to readily trace and identify the cause of THEIR PLATFORM sending reject messages, but instead just wants to push and blame the problem on miners with very little actual help, to the point that they have requested I take packet traces of the communications again, which I did last September. They were of no help then, either.

Thank you,

Jason
Activity: 40
Merit: 13
What are the upgraded hashing numbers and power usage for each model after installing this firmware update?  I scanned through several pages but didn't see anything.  Maybe a rough estimate can be included in the first post for people that are new to the thread.
Again, that will break frequency reporting for all of my firmwares. The problem is not always presentation of the 4th board in the UI, but rather the initialization of the 4th board itself. This is a dirty bandaid on what may or may not be a cut.

-j

Hmm .....thats the gui page from a Z9 full size. I have not had any problems initializing the 4th board and have been running 4 boards on a couple mini and full test machines. I have used it with your firmware and it works fine. In fact unless you have changed the page on the full z9 they are running that code fine and it isnt causing a problem.

edit.....

You also need to let your users know that if they downgrade to factory or upgrade to other firmware they need to click save and apply on the miner settings and then refresh their browser to get rid of the invalid configuration file error message they may get.
Again, that will break frequency reporting for all of my firmwares. The problem is not always presentation of the 4th board in the UI, but rather the initialization of the 4th board itself. This is a dirty bandaid on what may or may not be a cut.

-j
Pages:
Jump to: