Pages:
Author

Topic: [EIDOS] Enumivo Is Dead, Oh Sh*t! - page 3. (Read 38919 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 08:13:31 AM
Enumivo Automated Market Maker Explained
https://enumivo.com/topic/1265-automated-market-maker/
April 03, 2019, 09:29:07 AM
Upcoming changes to EnuFaces: Demerit System

If the voting for applicants or face matching will reach 3 days without resolution, the system will force to resolve it based on the votes cast so far. This means some members didn't vote within 3 days. Those members who didn't vote will get demerit points.

There are cases where the voting will resolve early, this happens when one side reaches more than half of the possible votes (i.e. 51 voted yes out of 100 members). When this happens, the voting will end since the remaining votes to be cast will not affect the outcome. When this happens, no demerits will be given by the system.

At the end of the test period, we will distribute the 300K to all active members where there is a linear declining reward in such a way that the member with most demerits will get zero and the member with the least demerits will get the maximum share.

When these changes are ready, everyone will start with zero demerits. So all members will initially have equal claims of the 300K ENU.

Good luck, everyone. Happy testing!

https://faceid.enumivo.com/
March 01, 2019, 10:45:45 PM
I am unilaterally declaring the conduct of Eosex ENU trading competition as unfair and fraudulent. I am declaring it terminated and I am asking you to return the 1M ENU to us or I will do everything in my capacity to make sure it happens.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 25, 2019, 11:45:54 PM
When UBI ?  >-<

It may go live as proof of concept next month, doing decentralized kyc is quite complicated, so product will go through multiple iterations before finalization.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 10:06:12 PM
When UBI ?  >-<
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 19, 2019, 11:10:51 PM
I want to participate in the project, but for now I understand, difficulties with translation.

Hi Romkca, which language are you familiar with? if we got the translated wp in that language, then I can send the link to you.

Try adding the token to the MEW website, however, I cannot get my whole balance to show on the mew even though contract address is the same. Any idea what is wrong with mew and ENU?

MEW got upgraded so there could be bugs, ask the MEW support or try using other Ethereum wallets.
Activity: 129
February 19, 2019, 07:10:16 PM
Try adding the token to the MEW website, however, I cannot get my whole balance to show on the mew even though contract address is the same. Any idea what is wrong with mew and ENU?
Activity: 129
February 10, 2019, 05:53:26 AM
I'm very impressed with the way you keep updating twitter and keep us updated here. Keep up the great work!
Pages:
Jump to: