Pages:
Author

Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it - page 13. (Read 40221 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello Everyone,

I just want to make sure that everyone is updated to the version 70019v_1.1.2 that is in the OP?  Also if possible could people post their nodes they are connected to and assist other people who are still getting connected. 

I am also looking at putting some sneak preview touches to the website that EOC will be launching.  I want it to kind of be geared towards simplifying Cryptocurrencies for people who don't really know too much about how to use them.  I will also be looking at attaching a webwallet to the website where people if everything goes right will be able to register their wallet address to a very simple username and pin to activate it and send and receive coins.

I just want to thank everyone who has helped out with everything while I was completely lost on what to do to get things rolling again.  Honestly without the help of you guys the community I wouldn't have been able to do it and I'm just very glad that some people stood up and gave the help that was necessary to get this problem fixed.

I have also began an EinaiOra Slack channel for anyone who would like to join just send me an email and I will send you an invite.  I'm just happy that things are finally again rolling and let's just hope that come the new year all this hard work and time will have paid off for everyone who trusted and stuck by with me through all of this Smiley

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Okay I got the wallet working now not giving me the runtime error no more but I only have 1 connection? Does anyone have a list of nodes for wallet version 70019 that they could post to help me out so I can get synced fully up here and start contributing to the bounty for the help Smiley
Ya I've downloaded the 70019 version but when I go to load it up it gives me a runtime error for some odd reason and closes right away? I have no clue what I'm doing but if I can get my wallet synced I'll gladly throw some EOC to the cause Smiley Cheers

try compatibility mode win7 /XP and run it as an admin
Thanks mate I'll give that a whirl right now Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Ya I've downloaded the 70019 version but when I go to load it up it gives me a runtime error for some odd reason and closes right away? I have no clue what I'm doing but if I can get my wallet synced I'll gladly throw some EOC to the cause Smiley Cheers

try compatibility mode win7 /XP and run it as an admin
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
make sure you used the 3rd windows wallet link - the 1st 2 are old wallets
I made that mistake

Yep. Me too. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
make sure you used the 3rd windows wallet link - the 1st 2 are old wallets
I made that mistake
Activity: 483
Dev, please fix the wallet links on OP with the new wallet download links.
Guys any ideas as to why I would be all of a sudden getting a runtime error with the new wallet? I got the proper download and everything but when I start my wallet it gives me the runtime error? Any ideas from anyone?
legendary
Just got a big stake thanks to the working wallet
So here 1000 EOC for those that got the wallet fixed.

For those just tuning in, the donation address for those that
fixed the problem which could have killed the coin is:

Community Donation = EJMq3zNn1fp8U7PkPZLq1GofdoAgfsP4uy

OK guys below are the screen grabs for the msgs which i received from concerns.

Limar reply http://prntscr.com/7z1pqu
Muddafudda reply http://prntscr.com/7z1q7q
Psycodad reply http://prntscr.com/7z1qhu
barrysty1e havent replied to my PM yet but i guess he already received some thing from the dev for wallet(s) work.

anyways now as per the bounty address we have collected so far 1596.xxxxx EOC (thanks for woddy's generous contributions). in present scenario i would say that forget this all and i ll claim all those coins and happily live after (lmao JK)

no seriously i ll wait for your advise or just exchange those coins and as per aforementioned distribution schedule, send shares of individuals to charity and remaining will be allocated to coin dev funds for branding or cool logo website etc.

your suggestions are welcome and once again thanks to MuddaFudda, Limar, Physcodad, barrysty1e and woody for their help.

Cheers
legendary
Just got a big stake thanks to the working wallet
So here 1000 EOC for those that got the wallet fixed.

For those just tuning in, the donation address for those that
fixed the problem which could have killed the coin is:

Community Donation = EJMq3zNn1fp8U7PkPZLq1GofdoAgfsP4uy
legendary
alright guys i had received PM from few ppl till now will update here in the thread once reach home. in order to finalize bounty handover process i would appreciate if anyone else has to contribute than pls do so . thanks psycodad for your words and woddy your repeated contribution.

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
As said in PM to kevin1234a I would like my bounty to be distributed among the other 3 persons who I think have contributed most.
Thanks to those who donated to the bounty pool, I personally appreciate the thinking behind a lot and that's enough gratification for me.

If I were dev, I would make sure muddafudda keeps tuned to this thread, the best way could be to convince him to run a staking wallet by throwing some EOC toward him...  Wink
legendary
Suprised more did not kick in. We were dead in the water.
Here is another 200 EOC for the help we were given to fix the wallet.

With 1.3 Million coins out there, I hope a few come back to find the
wallet fixed and kick in a small amount for those that save hteir investment
in mining time and coins purchased
legendary
so i had
200 EOC on the way

appreciate bro seem you and myself are the only 2 who want this chain to be fixed Smiley below is the screen grab of total collected funds http://prntscr.com/7yqhov

i ll be sending a PM to individuals in order to share their EOC wallets to receive bounty and requested same in other thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12006574

EDIT:

PM sent to concerns requesting wallet addy http://prntscr.com/7yqlxs
Activity: 532
@BinPool - http://eoc.binpool.com/ - update wallet to VERSION 70019
legendary
legendary
Question - now that you bring up Yobit - Had a large buy stuck there.
                  Sent right when crashed but now confirming and coming through.
                  Does anyone know how this will be affected by chain(s)?

i guess it also work on a same way transfer from one wallet to another since main chain was stuck and wasnt working hence aly withdraw and deposit were also stucked
legendary
legendary
Question - now that you bring up Yobit - Had a large buy stuck there.
                  Sent right when crashed but now confirming and coming through.
                  Does anyone know how this will be affected by chain(s)?
Pages:
Jump to: