Pages:
Author

Topic: [EKN] Elektron - EKN - ElektronFoundation TOR MARKET - Bittrex - Cryptsy - page 9. (Read 81360 times)

Activity: 884
Merit: 501
The Dev is watching but does not post any for the 6th day. lol.
Posting too much would make him/her a market manipulator which the dev is not.

Maybe the dev has a lot of experience in crypto and wanted this phase to go by without wasting time addressing all the expected FUD and what not.

Dev might be back soon now the dumps are lessening.

It is about the show time, say maybe tomorrow, for our Dev.  Cheesy
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Maybe the dev has a lot of experience in crypto and wanted this phase to go by without wasting time addressing all the expected FUD and what not.

Dev might be back soon now the dumps are lessening.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
yes now the Price has to go back up
Whoever want to dump have done so, they are not coming back; they have nothing else to dump.

It is bad that no (good) news is here yet. There is no reason that anyone on board would need to jump ship.
keeping all my coins longterm
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
let,s buys some coins low volume on the ekn elektron

i buy more offcourse, if you filled my buy order  Grin
let,s buys some coins low volume on ekn elektron
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
wow
a wallet have 284.000, second 250.000 EKN on bittrex. new distribution tab very usefull, we need check before add any order Smiley

250k is mine:)
Dont worry i aint no pumper but if i have good profit like 500 to 1000% why not i believe in this project

Being that dev does not seem to be coming back.  What are you plans? Are you happy to take a near 7.5 BTC loss?

Why is the dev doing this?

Is this just another scam coin?

I've had enough of this.

Well first off all this is crypto i have seen some crazy shit happen, even LXC hovers at 1300sat even dev is silent for almost 6 months... that dev is a joke.
This dev did give me the confidence but as alot of coins this coin is runned over by Whales and P&D groups..i seen like Bitswift take a beating also by Bobs group but they are now recovering good.
What happened is horrible but what more important is how the Dev will deal with it, as said i don't panic i even bought after the Massive dump..i am in like 1 to 2 days.. as for now i will watch closly how things envolve where as 20 may is very very important the Dev deliver or atleast hit some milestones, if that don't work we have to find a way to make this coin work, because i believe in it!
wow
a wallet have 284.000, second 250.000 EKN on bittrex. new distribution tab very usefull, we need check before add any order Smiley

Dont worry i aint no pumper but if i have good profit like 500 to 1000% why not i believe in this project

Being that dev does not seem to be coming back.  What are you plans? Are you happy to take a near 7.5 BTC loss?

Why is the dev doing this?

Is this just another scam coin?

I've had enough of this.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
wow

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
wow
Without a dev, we cannot maintain a good price.
As soon as there is an increase, everyone looks to sell so they can get back some of their BTC.
TBH if the price should rise enough for me to sell, I might as well sell.
Seems over now... been a week and nothing from dev...

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Name:   ElektronFoundation
Activity:   42
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   April 04, 2015, 03:28:31 PM
Last Active:   May 09, 2015, 01:45:34 PM
===================================

The Dev is

Watching and leave ..
and he say good bye community and i can make another coin ..  Tongue
DEVVV !! give me ur account password so i can lie this noobs everything on schedule, gonna double my investment in few hours.

anyway one thing is sure, dev wil apear with some great and professional speach how he ignored all the FUD and he was working hard bla bla bla so he and his backstage investors can dump on ur asses. have fun !!!

It's been well over a month, I can't believe how people are still expecting things. Even if dev delivers, it is for sure he is so slow and that doesn't work well in cryptos. Tongue

What? everything has been delivered before time, what you mean slow?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Name:   ElektronFoundation
Activity:   42
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   April 04, 2015, 03:28:31 PM
Last Active:   May 09, 2015, 01:45:34 PM
===================================

The Dev is

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
DEVVV !! give me ur account password so i can lie this noobs everything on schedule, gonna double my investment in few hours.

anyway one thing is sure, dev wil apear with some great and professional speach how he ignored all the FUD and he was working hard bla bla bla so he and his backstage investors can dump on ur asses. have fun !!!

It's been well over a month, I can't believe how people are still expecting things. Even if dev delivers, it is for sure he is so slow and that doesn't work well in cryptos. Tongue
Activity: 150

Activity: 228
So the dev was online just a short while ago. Hmm, I thought he/she would have posted an update or something. At least we know he/she is alive. lol  Wink Cheesy

This is never a good sign tho.
Activity: 228
dev is working to make a better product and to make ekn elektron one of the best altcoins keep up the great work

They all do work for this but mostly fail so lets see.
Pages:
Jump to: