Pages:
Author

Topic: [EKN] Elektron - EKN - ElektronFoundation TOR MARKET - Bittrex - Cryptsy - page 5. (Read 81360 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Lolnoob fuddster-hipsters ! ^ what part of sponsored by BITTREX BILL ( from the BBRY camp ) do you not understand?

http://venturegalleries.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Magpi-1911a.jpg

I don't understand any of it. Could you explain?

* BITTREX BILL($BBRY)

http://www.profitspi.com/stock-chart-str.aspx?id=BBRY&ca=269398385
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Elektron does look and trade like legit coin I give thumbs up guys for this team
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
i have invested a lot of bitcoins in ekn elektron is a legit Project i don,t think it,s a pump and dump coin
you may be very wrong then, me thinks.
Activity: 406
 ekn elektron is a legit Project it,s not a pump and dump coin
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
What does that have to do with EKN?
Activity: 150
there are pump and dump teams they spend many bitcoins to dump a coin and then move to the next coin

wow !!!  i didn't know that. thanks for opening our eyes.
there are pump and dump teams they spend many bitcoins to dump a coin and then move to the next coin
Activity: 437
Lolnoob fuddster-hipsters ! ^ what part of sponsored by BITTREX BILL ( from the BBRY camp ) do you not understand?

I don't understand any of it. Could you explain?

http://venturegalleries.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Magpi-1911a.jpg
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
The end (of drop) for EKN is near ? Moon launch? 
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
Which amount of coins would you like to be elegible as PoS Masternode?
5000    - 22 (23.9%)
7500    - 8 (8.7%)
10000    - 18 (19.6%)
12500    - 4 (4.3%)
15000    - 5 (5.4%)
20000    - 35 (38%)

Total Voters: 92

just for vote not for launch  Roll Eyes
Wait for 5 days and you will see ... nothing.

Dev is a big scammer, explorer is no more working, dice game is no more working, no website.

But nothing new nothing to change my point of view after 5 years in crypto world.

^what have YOU done to change the world!!! Wink   ~ just sayin' !!!

I am still waiting. I do not know what all the mad souls will do for lack of electons.  http://www.picgifs.com/generated/namegen/55568eace98a9.gif

Bittrex Bill and #EKNFOUNDATION MEMBERS have excellent communication ! ! !
>> dev is preparing for moon launch!  Wink
 http://www.baltictravelcompany.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/zFbhw.jpg
Activity: 884
Merit: 501

Dev is a big scammer, explorer is no more working, dice game is no more working, no website.

But nothing new nothing to change my point of view after 5 years in crypto world.

I am still waiting. I do not know what all the mad souls will do for lack of electrons.  
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
went from 5 bitcoins to 0,5 bitcoins with ekn elektron when is the pump starts again

I am sorry man, I guess never again.
went from 5 bitcoins to 0,5 bitcoins with ekn elektron when is the pump starts again
Activity: 473
2 weeks without news from dev
this altcoin is dead..
nice scam Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Thats the reality i lost about 5 btc even if i didnt sell but this man is a scammer.

Now we can still trade the coin up and down like 90% of the coins.

Finally each crypto is a pile of shit that everyone want to take.

But when it smell to bad people are going to the next pile of shit to take their part, again and again.

Sometime people came back to one pile of shit cause it smell better than before.

But the reality is, crypto dont really bring anything to the people thats the true.

Instant paiment can be done by lot of legal solutions with low fee even with phone message now.

For anon except if you own some 1 000 000$ capital nobody will care about your 100$ transfer to a friend.

I was trusting this man cause of tor market and had a little hope for a real game changer in crypto world.

Lol. Wtf. Is this guy trying to act like the dev?
This coin is dead, same thing happened to DOX and XTP. All of these coins were very similar, I think it was the same person or group.

Thats the reality i lost about 5 btc even if i didnt sell but this man is a scammer.

Now we can still trade the coin up and down like 90% of the coins.

Finally each crypto is a pile of shit that everyone want to take.

But when it smell to bad people are going to the next pile of shit to take their part, again and again.

Sometime people came back to one pile of shit cause it smell better than before.

But the reality is, crypto dont really bring anything to the people thats the true.

Instant paiment can be done by lot of legal solutions with low fee even with phone message now.

For anon except if you own some 1 000 000$ capital nobody will care about your 100$ transfer to a friend.

I was trusting this man cause of tor market and had a little hope for a real game changer in crypto world.

^what have YOU done to change the world!!! Wink   ~ just sayin' !!!

Activity: 304
People still hope and vote to 'Which amount of coins would you like to be elegible as PoS Masternode?'
Pages:
Jump to: