Pages:
Author

Topic: El Salvador has become the first country to make #Bitcoin legal tender! 🇸🇻 - page 10. (Read 34450 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
El Salvador currently has a Bitcoin dividend, as Tarabi has been hoarding coins since 2021. Commonly December 2022 has a threefold dividend on all Bitcoin deposits. Investors in El Salvador have also benefited considerably at present, as 3% of the country's total population are major investors. As the Bitcoin price touched up to say 52.3, all investors have added part of the benefit to their portfolios at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
In my opinion, the recent move by El Salvador to embrace Bitcoin as legal tender is nothing short of revolutionary. It's a bold step forward, not just for the country but for the global cryptocurrency movement. By officially recognizing Bitcoin, El Salvador has not only bolstered the legitimacy of digital currencies but has also positioned itself as a leader in financial innovation and inclusivity.

El-salvador has made it's own decision and there's solace found in it, what about other countries, what are they waiting for, most of them were allowing the use of bitcoin but not joining the train for adoption, maybe it's high time that we begin to see more of the people's right than the rule of government in a democracy regime, the governments are expected to go by the decision and choice made by the people and not to go against their wish, maybe this year could mark a difference in seeing other countries adopting bitcoin as a legal tender after Central Africa Republica which became second.
Activity: 234
Merit: 33
Since Bitcoin was legalized in El Salvador  average Salvadorian know the use of Bitcoin and most of them store the Bitcoin in their wallet chivo wallet that has easy access to there bank and easy use… all El Salvador that know about Bitcoin they hardly trust other exchange other than chivo wallet
That's probably no surprise now, given the El Salvador government's initiative to legalize btc and promote its use through the chivo wallet app.Source
Having easy access to the bank is what they should have to pamper their users and they definitely prioritize the ease of user access so that users are safer, more comfortable and definitely trust them.

The news you mentioned here was dated 5th October 2022, now it is 20th February 2024. 
I mean why should you share such old news its almost useless so you can spread better updated information to people. We always try to learn new things about the country of El Salvador, because we can learn a lot from Bitcoin legal country.

Well good advice, although the news is old but i see that this information is still relevant and i see that discussing about the initiative of the government of El Salvador to legalize btc and promote its use still looks relevant and still worth discussing. But i also feel a little bit old school too. Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 113
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Since Bitcoin was legalized in El Salvador  average Salvadorian know the use of Bitcoin and most of them store the Bitcoin in their wallet chivo wallet that has easy access to there bank and easy use… all El Salvador that know about Bitcoin they hardly trust other exchange other than chivo wallet
That's probably no surprise now, given the El Salvador government's initiative to legalize btc and promote its use through the chivo wallet app.Source
Having easy access to the bank is what they should have to pamper their users and they definitely prioritize the ease of user access so that users are safer, more comfortable and definitely trust them.

The news you mentioned here was dated 5th October 2022, now it is 20th February 2024. 
I mean why should you share such old news its almost useless so you can spread better updated information to people. We always try to learn new things about the country of El Salvador, because we can learn a lot from Bitcoin legal country.
Activity: 234
Merit: 33
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I get my beer. Should I skip on El Salvador and get a crypto debit card? I mean. It is another country. And I am here.
PS. I would never skip on El Salvador. Thinking about it.
What is "crypto" and how does it relate to the topic of this thread?
It should be "Cryptocurrancy". Maybe it's writing mistake Sir.

Even if the term "Cryptocurrancy" had been used or even if the term "Cryptocurrency" had been used or even if the term "shitcoin" had been used, I may well would have had asked some variation of the same question in regards to what is being described and what it has to do with this particular thread.

If you had not noticed or realized in June 2021, El Salvador announced that it was going to push for the adoption of bitcoin, and then when the law was passed, it ended up going into effect in September 2021 - that made bitcoin legal tender.. From my understanding, El Salvador is bitcoin focused in terms of its legislation and in terms of it implementation of the law, and yeah I am sure that various questions of shitcoins and various crypto currencies come up in discussions, but that does not mean that members should have free-reign to be throwing out dumb-ass, vague and/or meaningless terms, unless there is some kind of context that might relate what they are talking about to bitcoin.. and if such member meant to say something about bitcoin, then maybe he should have used the word bitcoin, and if he is talking about something other than bitcoin, then maybe he needs to explain what it is that he is talking about, so that we might get some kind of better understanding of his word-choice and/or his chosen reference.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
Nayib Bukele's reelection just guaranteed Bitcoin in El Salvador another 5 years as its safe haven!

I wonder what would have happened if the president of El Salvador Nayib Bukele lost the Elections that were held about two weeks ago...

Would the new president pushed to make reforms to revert back to only using fiat as a means to pay for goods and services...because sometimes politicians can be self centred sometimes just to show the people how much power they have, but whatever it is we dodged a bullet.
Hypothetical scenaries predict is hard  but it is possible that a new president might have pursued different policies regarding Bitcoin in El Salvador. Nayib Bukele's administration has been a strong proponent of Bitcoin. Maybe his decisions any potential changes would have face challenges.

In the nearest future of Bitcoin in El Salvador will depend on various factors, including political decisions, economic considerations, education and public sentiment.
El Salvador focused on Cryptocurrancy and build a Node Nation and other educational initiatives. Their students learning technical education about bitcoin and it can help understanding potentially open a new opportunities in future.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
I get my beer. Should I skip on El Salvador and get a crypto debit card? I mean. It is another country. And I am here.

It should be "Cryptocurrancy". Maybe it's writing mistake Sir.
Activity: 24
Merit: 15

They trust Chivo Wallet as the most trusted wallet in El Salvador, it is very economical to transact with this Chivo Wallet. Because of which every user has more trust in this wallet, and has rich access with the bank and checking it in different ways, the government of El Salvador has ordered the use of Nayib Bukele Chivo Wallet.

Chivo Wallet has gained popularity in a very short time. I think Chivo Wallet is very safe to use. There is no chance of Chivo Wallet being hacked so it can be used safely. Been trying to know about Chivo Wallet from many people since quite some time.  I got advice and it seems that Chivo Wallet is very safe it can be used safely and there is no need to worry about it because its security is so strong that no one can hack it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 291

More than two years of bitcoin adoption in El Salvador has been underway. During that time, many opinions and news mentioned the adoption of bitcoin there (in El Salvador). Starting from opinions or news that praise him to news that contains opinions or news that criticizes him. However, what I admire about this pioneering figure, Nayib Bukele, is that he doesn't pay much attention to news or opinions that criticize his decision to adopt bitcoin. Because it cannot be denied that the current condition of society in El Salvador does not yet have a truly visible prospect of the impact of bitcoin adoption. Some even say that Nayib Bukele is wasting state money on uncertain investments.

Economists such as Tatiana Marroquin question Bukele's decision to gamble with unknown amounts of taxpayers' money that could be used elsewhere for risky investments.
Source: https://www.reuters.com/technology/short-cash-el-salvador-doubles-down-bitcoin-dream-2024-02-02/

Maybe the economist is not completely wrong, but the words that say about risky investments feel a little inappropriate. Because what I understand from what he said, it seems like he thinks Bitcoin is an unclear investment asset. In fact, if we talk about risk in investing, all assets must be there. Whether it's gold, property or shares, risks definitely remain. So now I personally really praise Nayib Bukele, because he continues to move forward with his bitcoin adoption ideology, without being influenced by opinions and news stories that criticize him. Because I am sure, this ideology (bitcoin adoption) has been supported by the majority of people in El Salvador today. Because, if it is not supported, it is impossible for Nayib Bukele to win back the presidential seat in El Salvador.

For this reason, I personally really support the actions taken by Bukele in El Salvador. Although his actions are quite different from those of presidents in other countries. But sooner or later, El Salvador's situation will definitely change in a positive direction due to the adoption of bitcoin.

They trust Chivo Wallet as the most trusted wallet in El Salvador, it is very economical to transact with this Chivo Wallet. Because of which every user has more trust in this wallet, and has rich access with the bank and checking it in different ways, the government of El Salvador has ordered the use of Nayib Bukele Chivo Wallet.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Nayib Bukele's reelection just guaranteed Bitcoin in El Salvador another 5 years as its safe haven!

I wonder what would have happened if the president of El Salvador Nayib Bukele lost the Elections that were held about two weeks ago...

Would the new president pushed to make reforms to revert back to only using fiat as a means to pay for goods and services...because sometimes politicians can be self centred sometimes just to show the people how much power they have, but whatever it is we dodged a bullet.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
In a video by X (Twitter) see how students in El Salvador are being taught Bitcoin in a technical and in-depth way about Bitcoin in schools.

As seen in the video, the school students in El Salvador are all very well and enthusiastically learning the intricacies of running nodes and mining bitcoins by hand. Maybe soon the students of El Salvador will be learning about Bitcoin themselves as evidenced by this video.

X (Twitter)

El Savador have legal bitcoin as digital payment currencies transaction and easily adopting bitcoin as curriculum in the school, student seems enthusiast for learning about bitcoin and get potential in the future they will be professional trader and understand well with cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
Its more helped for El Savador student get income and make bitcoin as source income in the future such as investment assets or they will try make business by accepting bitcoin, more advantage get by El Savador after accepting bitcoin as legal currency transaction. I think their student can learning well with bitcoin mining and get one passive income for them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Crypto is a general term and when you say crypto that is definitely off topic cause we are talking about bitcoin and I don't see any reason you would want a to buy a lemon and tell the vendor give me cetric acid 🙃, just a lame illustration but I guess I've made my point.

Crypto currency includes shitcoins too and why invest or think about shitcoin when they are all dependent on bitcoin or most of them.

Honestly, it sucks when you're seeing that people are not getting the idea of the first cryptocurrency which is bitcoin and referring to all other cryptocurrencies which includes bitcoin and other altcoins as we all know that they are mostly shitcoins in altcoins, so there's no need of combining bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies, when you're making your thoughts, it has to be specific about bitcoin and if there's anything contrary then it belongs to the altcoins section and not here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 55

Crypto is a general term and when you say crypto that is definitely off topic cause we are talking about bitcoin and I don't see any reason you would want a to buy a lemon and tell the vendor give me cetric acid 🙃, just a lame illustration but I guess I've made my point.

Crypto currency includes shitcoins too and why invest or think about shitcoin when they are all dependent on bitcoin or most of them.
Snip

El Salvador has comprehensively taught students about cryptocurrencies as part of its education policy. Teaching students how to trade bitcoins and all kinds of information about bitcoins, predicting the future of bitcoins and how to hold bitcoins. I like this policy of education for all people, from small children to old adults, pledges El Salvador President Nayeb Buquel. Because he is realistic and has given all people the opportunity to adopt the Bitcoin education policy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
Many of these students will graduate to become well grounded in technical knowledge which will make them self-employed or gainfully employed.    
El Salvador has already launched several important programs to equip students with technical education about Bitcoin so that students in El Salvador can acquire technical education about Bitcoin. One of them is Node Nation, an educational program launched in El Salvador about the importance of Bitcoin education in various schools in El Salvador.

Through this Node Nation program, public school students in El Salvador will be taught how to code and configure and manage liquidity on a node on the Bitcoin Lightning network.

I saw the pictures of the class held by Bitcoinbeach team with students and I think they should consider coming with a screen or a PowerPoint presentation to enhance the teaching/learning experience. I assume that the children would enjoy a more lively and entertaining class.  

In a video by X (Twitter) see how students in El Salvador are being taught Bitcoin in a technical and in-depth way about Bitcoin in schools.

As seen in the video, the school students in El Salvador are all very well and enthusiastically learning the intricacies of running nodes and mining bitcoins by hand. Maybe soon the students of El Salvador will be learning about Bitcoin themselves as evidenced by this video.

X (Twitter)
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Activity: 1429
Merit: 264

Pages:
Jump to: