Pages:
Author

Topic: El Salvador Nayib Bukele Portfolio Tracker - page 2. (Read 286 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
November 17, 2023, 10:17:49 PM
And talking about the DCA technique, I was flattered when I heard MicroStrategy making 1 billion dollars on their overall BTC holdings, which they have accumulated using DCA and bought at an average price of $29500+. And I can't imagine how much profit El Salvador will make on their holdings, even though they (El Salvador has around 3,110 BTC and MicroStrategy has 158,400 BTC).ء
It is not wise for a country that has a good number of employees and resources to determine the best time to invest to adopt a trading strategy used by inexperienced beginners. DCA is a great strategy because it does not require a lot of effort and research, but it is not the most profitable for those who want to invest institutionally, and you will be able to employ some economic experts who may give price predictions that have a good amount of credibility, especially since we are talking about long-term trading.
The El Salvador experience was not ideal for those who needed a lot to succeed, but they took the first step
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 10753
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
November 17, 2023, 01:46:46 PM
The truth is that we don’t really know just how real El Salvador’s bitcoin stash is, and what’s worse, the Salvadorians don’t seem to know either due to the lack of transparency, leading the population to have to take a set of Tweets as a reference.

People have to take a leap of faith and believe that those bitcoins were really bought (not just Tweeted), that the purchase of 1 BTC per days is still a thing (no news on that front for months on end), that they have not made any sales in between, and that it’s all kept somehow in a secure manner.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 437
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 17, 2023, 01:24:38 PM
There is a website for El Salvador, Nayib Bukele Portfolio Tracker.
https://nayibtracker.com/
In the chart, you have green dots that are Purchases and you can hover mouse on each green dot to get details for that DCA time.
-snip-
Do you want to DCA like those institutional investors?
That's a helpful tool you have shared with us. I was not aware of it, as in the past I was in search of such a tool but did not find any. Thanks to you for providing it.

And talking about the DCA technique, I was flattered when I heard MicroStrategy making 1 billion dollars on their overall BTC holdings, which they have accumulated using DCA and bought at an average price of $29500+. And I can't imagine how much profit El Salvador will make on their holdings, even though they (El Salvador has around 3,110 BTC and MicroStrategy has 158,400 BTC).

Again, thanks for the tool. I will bookmark it, and I hope the data for other companies will also be provided here and in the upcoming ETFs too. That will be helpful for all of us. Anyway, is this website yours?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
November 17, 2023, 04:28:16 AM
How many topics about El Salvador do we need, because we already have one? El Salvador’s adoption of Bitcoin was a political effort, and we cannot judge the experience except after 10 years have passed and then evaluate the extent of its benefit to both the overall and individual economies. However, I read somewhere that most people did not use that wallet after withdrawing the amount from it, as it is centralized.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2023, 04:08:41 AM

A small question about Nayib Bukele's purchases so far. Will the purchased BTC be used for the benefit of his country or for personal/supporter interests?

As far as I know, they used national reserves to buy bitcoin, so this money will definitely belong to the country, not just President Nayib Bukele. In addition to accepting legal tender and investing in bitcoin to seek profits, Nayib Bukele's goal is to leverage bitcoin to improve their country's economy. One of the most productive sectors is tourism. From what I know, their tourism industry since accepting bitcoin as legal tender has seen a significant increase in revenue.

It can be said that they have not achieved many outstanding achievements, but they are still continuing the journey of applying bitcoin into practice in their country from bringing it into education to becoming the main currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
November 17, 2023, 03:56:53 AM
Will the purchased BTC be used for the benefit of his country or for personal/supporter interests?

I think this is the BTC that he owns on behalf of El Salvador.

Check this: https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/treasuries/el-salvador/

The amounts match. Actually, 3000+ BTC look too much for a personal portfolio, but this is not a strong argument, I know.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
November 17, 2023, 03:27:36 AM
An easily understandable graph. Btw... being the first country to officially accept Bitcoin as its legal currency is indeed a surprising breakthrough. We all know that BTC is not regulated by any country, and El Salvador is very bold to adopt it.

A small question about Nayib Bukele's purchases so far. Will the purchased BTC be used for the benefit of his country or for personal/supporter interests? It's true that it's in the name of El Salvador, but I'm a bit skeptical about it. If compared to the amount bought by MS, it falls far behind. Country vs Institutional Investor, for now, BTC is still dominated by institutional investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 115
November 17, 2023, 01:25:59 AM
El Salvador is a first nation makes Bitcoin legal tender.

Their President Nayib Bukele is a serious Bitcoin supporters and he loves DCA Bitcoin as in an investment for his nation.
There is a website for El Salvador, Nayib Bukele Portfolio Tracker.
https://nayibtracker.com/
In the chart, you have green dots that are Purchases and you can hover mouse on each green dot to get details for that DCA time.

It has numbers for
Total dollar cost average.
Dollar Cost Average price.
ROI.
You have a table with date of purchase, purchase value, and links to X (Twitter), SEC filing.

Michael Saylor ⚡ (MicroStrategy) Portfolio Tracker

Do you want to DCA like those institutional investors?
If you want, you can do it with a helpful website Dollar Cost Averaging with costavg.com include exchange fee
Pages:
Jump to: