Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic(XEL): The Decentralized Supercomputer. The Golem Slayer. MOON. - page 4. (Read 8263 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dont go Allin split your money

It is correct.  "Never put all your eggs in one basket." I divided the money into four shares, spread their risk by investment at different altcoin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Dont go Allin split your money
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Xel, Rads, syscoin, ardr, Game.All total cheap right now and will even fall more to rise harder after.

But which Ship to jump? Which is the Most promising/potential gain?
I would assume sys and ardr will be pushed more easy than rads or game.

Whats your guys guess?

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
hope you are right.
im a Big fan of Elastic

There is no right/wrong... just TA.

The TA for this one looks good, and it has good fundamentals to propel it.

one of biggest bags so far. and my first 100% as well in this latest leg up,

love the quote.
no right or wrong. just what the chart show us...

Congrats dude...  Feels good!
Activity: 672

Golem never demo'd a working product? Is that the level of research you've done on XEL? So little that you don't even understand their main competitor?

XEL demo'd a crappy Bitcoin miner in 2016 and they've been parading that same video around since then.

Looks like they're making tons of progress on GitHub though: https://github.com/elastic-coin/elastic.github.io/graphs/contributors?from=2017-04-09&to=2017-09-12&type=c

Oh wait... it's practically dead.

https://github.com/OrdinaryDude/ElasticPrototypeWallet   Roll Eyes

And this

https://github.com/sprocket-fpga/xel_miner/commits/master
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I heard Jaime Dimon is long XEL. Just like me!

Lol not yet he has to ensure price is low enough to get in and enjoy the gains.
Activity: 661
I heard Jaime Dimon is long XEL. Just like me!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hope you are right.
im a Big fan of Elastic

There is no right/wrong... just TA.

The TA for this one looks good, and it has good fundamentals to propel it.

one of biggest bags so far. and my first 100% as well in this latest leg up,

love the quote.
no right or wrong. just what the chart show us...
Activity: 69
I'm looking at XEL for a while now but I'm still afraid to invest (not talking about 1 week trading).

We do not know anything about dev.
They do not have any roadmap.
We do not know anything about the current development (when will they deliver something ? 2 weeks ? 1 month ? 1 year ? never ?).
Almost no information on Twitter / Reddit / Telegram.
No PR.

It's risky, if those points change, if we have a date or something like that, the price will probably rocket as I understood that their product is better than Golem IF there is a product.
Activity: 77
@dbt1033. I want an honest answer. Is XEL a short-medium term trade, 1 week minimum to 3 month months maximum, or are you trying to recommend that this is the next top 10 cryptocoin that everyone should be holding?

I also heard the story about Lannister doing a disappearing act and that the developers who are left are still around for the fun of it. That does not look good for investors who want to hold for a long time. If the developers have a proven track record, it might change investors' minds.

Hold until it's time to dump then move on (maybe that's 1 week?  maybe 1 month?  I'll sell a little at rest stops on the way up to derisk).

There are plenty of projects that share the same or similar stories to Xel... who cares.  Look at Via...  new dev w/o the ICO funds and it's ballin out of control.

The devs who are left are probably monster bagholders of Xel... and working to pump their own bags Wink

I was thinking it's a long term hodle. I have some elastic with me, but I I'll keep them for long term. I'll sell some when it pumps. Enjoying the altcoin investments.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
@dbt1033. Thank you for the tip and for sharing your thoughts on XEL. If you said that it is a longterm hold and it would be the next great project to come out of the cryptospace, then I would not have believed you.

Who are the new developers of the project?
legendary
@dbt1033. I want an honest answer. Is XEL a short-medium term trade, 1 week minimum to 3 month months maximum, or are you trying to recommend that this is the next top 10 cryptocoin that everyone should be holding?

I also heard the story about Lannister doing a disappearing act and that the developers who are left are still around for the fun of it. That does not look good for investors who want to hold for a long time. If the developers have a proven track record, it might change investors' minds.

Hold until it's time to dump then move on (maybe that's 1 week?  maybe 1 month?  I'll sell a little at rest stops on the way up to derisk).

There are plenty of projects that share the same or similar stories to Xel... who cares.  Look at Via...  new dev w/o the ICO funds and it's ballin out of control.

The devs who are left are probably monster bagholders of Xel... and working to pump their own bags Wink
How do you know if it is at rest stop? When it slows down in growing and start falling?
When you say you sell a little. What does it mean? You change it for BTC or BTC then fiat or USDT?
Sorry for probably stupid questions, I'm quite noob.
Thanks

Identify resistance zones... offload 10-20% of position there (convert to btc)
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

How do you know if it is at rest stop? When it slows down in growing and start falling?
When you say you sell a little. What does it mean? You change it for BTC or BTC then fiat or USDT?
Sorry for probably stupid questions, I'm quite noob.
Thanks
Activity: 616

Golem never demo'd a working product? Is that the level of research you've done on XEL? So little that you don't even understand their main competitor?

XEL demo'd a crappy Bitcoin miner in 2016 and they've been parading that same video around since then.

Looks like they're making tons of progress on GitHub though: https://github.com/elastic-coin/elastic.github.io/graphs/contributors?from=2017-04-09&to=2017-09-12&type=c

Oh wait... it's practically dead.

https://github.com/OrdinaryDude/ElasticPrototypeWallet   Roll Eyes

legendary

Lannister was a while ago and hose were different funds.

I know.  I'm saying that no one cares.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Lannister was a while ago and hose were different funds.
legendary

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
From a newbie like me...Thank you for all the insights you provide...a steep learning curve Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

legendary
LOL at the panic sellers today... Nice shakeout...Nicer rebound.

This looks extremely strong.

edit to add:  https://steemit.com/supercomputer/@roc/supercomputer-powered-by-blockchain-technology-golem-gnt-vs-elastic-xel

Awesome article.
Pages:
Jump to: