Pages:
Author

Topic: Electric cigarettes - page 2. (Read 4738 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
i just stopped. replaced smoking with chewing gum for 2 weeks then stopped that also
copper member
Activity: 189
BOUNTY | PR
April 30, 2018, 05:05:54 AM
Maybe that is a better alternative, but I still believe that smoking tem very often is quite toxic and unhealthy.
Activity: 21
April 29, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
Reduced my cigarette intake by 90%  Grin
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
April 29, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Do they really helped you to quit cigarettes

I'm smoking about 2 years, its not too much but now I'm starting to worry about cancer it can cause. But every morning I woke up and thinking to light one so I did it. And I'm thinking to switch to electric cigarettes.
So I'm asking if there is anyone with experience, can tell me are they really helping to quit smoking and are they more or less healthy.
Thanks

okey you left the cigarette. You are starting to smoke electronic cigarettes. how to drop the electronic cigarette? the only thing I can tell you is that  everything is in your brain. Believe in yourself,  say really want to leave cigarette.

I've already dropped electronic cigarette, it's easy

I am delighted that you leave the electronic cigarette.. it means that man can accomplish everything he wants.  I wish you a healthy, quality long life. Smiley
Activity: 24
April 23, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

I'm smoking about 2 years, its not too much but now I'm starting to worry about cancer it can cause. But every morning I woke up and thinking to light one so I did it. And I'm thinking to switch to electric cigarettes.
So I'm asking if there is anyone with experience, can tell me are they really helping to quit smoking and are they more or less healthy.
Thanks

okey you left the cigarette. You are starting to smoke electronic cigarettes. how to drop the electronic cigarette? the only thing I can tell you is that  everything is in your brain. Believe in yourself,  say really want to leave cigarette.

I've already dropped electronic cigarette, it's easy
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
April 22, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Thanks

Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
April 22, 2018, 03:59:10 PM
~snip
its not too much but now I'm starting to worry about cancer it can cause
~snip~
Jajajaj dude u ever heard name Mbah Gotho, he always smoking 2 packs one day but he can life 146th so what u think about it? Grin Cool Grin
Activity: 228
April 22, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Thanks
I think electric cigarettes can not stop smoking and electric cigarettes are more dangerous than regular cigarettes. because what we sip from electric cigarettes is water batteries substances that are more dangerous than regular cigarettes. my advice if you want to stop smoking do by gradual penyuragannya in this way you will be able to stop smoking totally.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
E-cig works when you want to stop smoking. I was smoking for 20 years and now 2.5 y i am vaping. Also i decrease nicotine. I started with 18mg. now I am on 8mg or sometimes 11mg. Definitely it works. But also it depends at your HW for vaping.
Activity: 26
April 22, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
Definitely not i know a lot of people never smoke in their life addicted to the electric cigarettes all the time , i think it is better to stop the production of both cigarettes (Real , electronic or else) because all affect health .
Activity: 36
April 22, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
I have a lot of friends that have made the switch.  They then tend to end  up in two groups. Ones that get highly addicted to vaping and those that go back to cigs.
Activity: 36
April 22, 2018, 03:04:39 PM
no i have no smoke habit
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 03:04:35 PM
i did it 5  or 6 times then  i get headcheese.
Activity: 24
April 22, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
One of my friends started using e cigarettes like 6 months ago or something. He says it really helped him. He doesn't smoke real cigarette that much now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
E-Cigarettes are very useful to quit smoking.
By smoking these our health will be safe when compared with the cigarettes.
Activity: 108
April 22, 2018, 03:04:24 PM
Never try e-cigarettes dude, they're very harmful for your body and cause damage on you.
Activity: 32
April 22, 2018, 03:04:19 PM
E-cigs don't work. Tried it and I was successful in lessening the pack I smoke but doesn't help you to quit.
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
I think it is a good first step to quit smoking. However, you need to get rid of your psychological addiction, so one time you will need to quit electronic cigarettes, too
Activity: 29
April 21, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

Thanks

I quit smoking a year ago and I feel really fitter
Activity: 29
April 21, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

Thanks

I dont think so.. I am smoking about 7 years and i tried it too with electric cigarettes.. in my view is this wasted money   Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: