Pages:
Author

Topic: Electroneum, going to invest what's your thoughts? - page 2. (Read 2864 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
In this for the win..! Got nearly 100k. I really believe in this.

Wow you'll be pissing electroneums haha.

Cheesy hahahahaahajajaja
Activity: 105
Their goal was to get 75k investors by the end of ICO in order to be able to successfully viral market the coin.  We're well over 120k investors now with 2 weeks left until the end of the ICO so they should have all the investors they need to pull off their goal.  I really believe in the team behind this coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Wow you'll be pissing electroneums haha.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This coin have great future. I think to invest some my money in this coin and probably i will do this. I recommend you try
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I purchased just under 1eth(.99) and with the bonus I got about 38500etn
I am looking at buying probably about 25k.

How many ETN have you bought?

I'm hoping to keep for sometime.
Activity: 51
I hold just under 40k etn tokens, I'm not in this one for a quick flip, I think if or when mass adoption happens it will be really successful. Also the mobile mining idea is really exciting, if they get this right I feel electroneum will be epic
Activity: 187
Merit: 101
I for one have invested in this ICO, I will state however that people should be cautious, look at what happened with the Kyber ICO, soooo much interest, but it didn't have the HUGEE gains everyone thought it would (Not initially anyway).

There's going to be a dump when this goes on the exchanges, I would suggest that you hold long term if you want a decent ROI. Realistically, when it going on the exchanges it will probably go on at 0.015. Hopefully by the new year if the mass adoption does happen we will be looking in upwards of 0.03 (3x rises). If it takes off like BTC did, it will take years to mature.
Activity: 112
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
I would recomend to invest in ETN if you're planning to hold it for the long term. After release on the exchanges the price might go down because of people dumping their bonus coins. Hopefully the price will go up again as soon as the app goes viral and attracts lots of attention. I believe in the team because their very strong marketing expertise, this is key to making their product go viral.

If anyone still needs a referral code for 1% extra, you can use mine: 533876
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Lots of posts about Electroneum lately.
I invested 2 ETH on the first day and with the 50% bonus I ended up with around 84,000 electroneum.
Right now there is a 10% bonus that ends in two days.
You can use my referral code to get an extra 1% (also I get an extra 5%).

Code: FC5E94

I chose this one after extensive research and narrowing it down to three different ICO's: electroneum, cindicator, and chainlink.

My main reason for choosing electroneum is because it is trying to achieve what I sincerely hope will happen: mass adoption of crypto

Will electroneum itself have uses? Maybe, they are looking to have it used for in game currency and potentially gambling.
The success of the project is entirely dependent on how successful their mining app will be.
I believe they will be successful because the entire thing is meant to be user friendly and they are approaching it as an app that can earn enough to pay your phone bill just by using it.  A simple marketing tactic that will definitely catch on.

As far as flipping goes, I would really like to warn you that this will probably not be good for short term gains.  It's simple mathematics and economics.
However, this will definitely be a medium hold wonder.  Around 8 months to a year hold.

Of course, I have no magic crystal ball, but those are just my opinions after a loooooooooooooot of research.

Well said! I too invested about 2 ETHER. I am really hoping it takes off..... how much do you predict the price will rise in a few months?
yeah a lot people said about electronum i think can be success ico in the future and the project is interest i also want to invest in ico i hope can be bright in the future about the price
I'm going to invest some money into it today.

I think it's a no brainer for making money. Not sure about the longevity of this coin though. Hope it does well though.
The future looks bright for electroneum. I am not saying that this is a sure thing but this altcoin has a potential to ne a great coin in the near future.
 I also invested a few hundred bucks and hoping to reach my target price with in a few weeks or few  months.

What is your target price?

Im almost tempted to throw in .5 more ETH....
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
The future looks bright for electroneum. I am not saying that this is a sure thing but this altcoin has a potential to ne a great coin in the near future.
 I also invested a few hundred bucks and hoping to reach my target price with in a few weeks or few  months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It will be a good investment! Many people on our group chat are talking about this coin and I think it is not shit and probably a good one. There are bonuses on every dollar tho.
Activity: 140
It's a good investment. There are already 100 Thousand and still counting registered users. You have few more days to until the 10% bonus. Sign up here https://my.electroneum.com
Yeh..... me too I guess...... I hold nearly 50,000 of them, would be awesome if it hit a dollar or more......... massive $!
Activity: 221
Long term hold for me, they are doing a lot of things different, all of which I like, mass adoption will be key, if they can pull  it off it will moon. High risk, high reward
Activity: 10
I'm in on ETN, holding for the future. 100k users have bought in although numbers might be double ups with people claiming their own referrals on second or more purchases.
You raise some good points thanks!
Im a bit new to this but how is .10 cents a good rise? I own about 48,000 Electroneum coins....... are you saying that would be .10 cents per coin? Making the stash worth like $4800?
Pages:
Jump to: