Pages:
Author

Topic: Electroneum, going to invest what's your thoughts? - page 3. (Read 2864 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Typically, regardless of how great any ico or project is, the price will crash within a day of it being listed on an exchange.
It's mostly people who received free coins through bounty campaigns or those looking for a quick 2 or 3X profit.
sometimes, it can crash below the ICO price (in Electroneum's case the base ICO price is .01 cents for 1 ETN.  It will be cheaper depending on how much bonus you got).
I can't really say specifically what price.  But I can see it rising to .05 or .06 cents by Mar/Apr around the time major mass marketing will take place.
Give it three to four more months to really catch on, another month for it to peak and bam! Viral apps ride the waves of success for about a month or two?
That's how a figured it would be about an 8 month to 1 year long hold.
My personal sell point is going to be .09 cents, .09 cents doesn't seem like a lot but for me that will be about a 13x gain.
Of course, I might hold on to them longer if the price soars above that but realistically, .06 cents to .10 cents will be a fantastic price for the coin.

with that being said, the best way to help this project succeed and help your investment really pay off is to introduce the app to your friends, coworkers, and family and get them using it.  That is what is going to make the company succeed.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
In my opinion the token can be used as a short term investment if you be able to dump it in proper time. But for long run Electroneum team is not as professional as their advertisement.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I really think it will! I have a good feeling about this one..

And maybe Spectre next month.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
In my own opinion as a promoter of electroneum, I suggest for you to invest in this wonderful project - great platform! You may check their website and I believe that I am not the only one that thinks that this project will be successful. The ICO will end by Oct. 31 (I believe) and I hope the bounty hunters will not dump the coins so that the value will go up to the moon Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Lots of posts about Electroneum lately.
I invested 2 ETH on the first day and with the 50% bonus I ended up with around 84,000 electroneum.
Right now there is a 10% bonus that ends in two days.
You can use my referral code to get an extra 1% (also I get an extra 5%).

Code: FC5E94

I chose this one after extensive research and narrowing it down to three different ICO's: electroneum, cindicator, and chainlink.

My main reason for choosing electroneum is because it is trying to achieve what I sincerely hope will happen: mass adoption of crypto

Will electroneum itself have uses? Maybe, they are looking to have it used for in game currency and potentially gambling.
The success of the project is entirely dependent on how successful their mining app will be.
I believe they will be successful because the entire thing is meant to be user friendly and they are approaching it as an app that can earn enough to pay your phone bill just by using it.  A simple marketing tactic that will definitely catch on.

As far as flipping goes, I would really like to warn you that this will probably not be good for short term gains.  It's simple mathematics and economics.
However, this will definitely be a medium hold wonder.  Around 8 months to a year hold.

Of course, I have no magic crystal ball, but those are just my opinions after a loooooooooooooot of research.

Well said! I too invested about 2 ETHER. I am really hoping it takes off..... how much do you predict the price will rise in a few months?
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Lots of posts about Electroneum lately.
I invested 2 ETH on the first day and with the 50% bonus I ended up with around 84,000 electroneum.
Right now there is a 10% bonus that ends in two days.
You can use my referral code to get an extra 1% (also I get an extra 5%).

Code: FC5E94

I chose this one after extensive research and narrowing it down to three different ICO's: electroneum, cindicator, and chainlink.

My main reason for choosing electroneum is because it is trying to achieve what I sincerely hope will happen: mass adoption of crypto

Will electroneum itself have uses? Maybe, they are looking to have it used for in game currency and potentially gambling.
The success of the project is entirely dependent on how successful their mining app will be.
I believe they will be successful because the entire thing is meant to be user friendly and they are approaching it as an app that can earn enough to pay your phone bill just by using it.  A simple marketing tactic that will definitely catch on.

As far as flipping goes, I would really like to warn you that this will probably not be good for short term gains.  It's simple mathematics and economics.
However, this will definitely be a medium hold wonder.  Around 8 months to a year hold.

Of course, I have no magic crystal ball, but those are just my opinions after a loooooooooooooot of research.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I invested a bit. I'm not sure if they can do it but if they can it will do well.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I'm also looking to invest $100. I wish I would've known about the ICO prior to the 9/14 launch so I could have taken advantage of the 50% bonus. I'm not into online gaming or gambling but I can definitely see this catching on with both developers and users alike. I just hope that it lives up to the hype!
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Hi All,

I'm hoping to invest $100 dollars into electroneum as I believe this coin is going to pump rapidly when its launched into the exchanges.

What are your thoughts? What's your price prediction on release and in the near future?

Thanks

I wouldn't be so sure about pricepump, electroneum has huge comission bounty's for referrals and bonusses on purchases. I'm not advising against participating but there might be a solid dump of investors looking for an ROI. I will be holding it hoping it becomes somewhat succesfull.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi All,

I'm hoping to invest $100 dollars into electroneum as I believe this coin is going to pump rapidly when its launched into the exchanges.

What are your thoughts? What's your price prediction on release and in the near future?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: