Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 22. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 02:26:31 PM
I have experience with many cryptonight coins, most have been and is behind Electroneum. I've been waiting for such a project for a long time, so I'm collecting Electroneum, but I'm not selling it, because the price is very low and undervalued. The price, I suppose, can be very easy to multiply. Now a little price has risen by 0.00000650 Btc as the price of bitcoin has dropped, but the project is still young and so at a higher price I will wait
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 11:20:07 AM
Curious to see what the next steps for the coin are? It's pretty remarkable that the price is holding steady at around 8x the ICO price. I thought for sure it would drop after ICO and bounty hunters dumped their coins.

I received my coins 3 days ago. but I do not sell. Many bounty people have already got their tokens.
but only a few sell these token. I think that's good. so the course does not go down far and no one can buy cheap token

This coin will only go up. Now is a good time to buy it while it is cheap. Once they release the mobile mining app and start marketing the coin price will go up imo. Buy now or miss out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 11:10:34 AM
Curious to see what the next steps for the coin are? It's pretty remarkable that the price is holding steady at around 8x the ICO price. I thought for sure it would drop after ICO and bounty hunters dumped their coins.

I received my coins 3 days ago. but I do not sell. Many bounty people have already got their tokens.
but only a few sell these token. I think that's good. so the course does not go down far and no one can buy cheap token
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 11:06:19 AM
I really think that electroneum has one thing going for it. A great marketing team. I just wish they had made POS coin which would be applicable to mobile devices. I do think that this was a missed opportunity. Anyone ready to fork?

This is already a fork of monero is it not?

It is a fork of monero ... they just built a mobile and web wallet on top
Activity: 154
December 21, 2017, 09:45:55 AM
Well the team messed up two launches, I am holding, but to be honest, i wont hold my breath. Did I make money on it.. yes, but the miners made a lot more than me.. enough said.
Activity: 143
December 21, 2017, 09:01:19 AM
I really think that electroneum has one thing going for it. A great marketing team. I just wish they had made POS coin which would be applicable to mobile devices. I do think that this was a missed opportunity. Anyone ready to fork?

This is already a fork of monero is it not?
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 21, 2017, 08:49:37 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 08:21:52 AM
fork removing pow mining? there is a lot of hashing power on etn...
Activity: 86
December 21, 2017, 08:16:56 AM
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 08:03:39 AM
We are all suspicious about about electroneum at some point but i think it made a good entrance this time. It still too early to make exact comments or predictions but it's going better than expected. Let's wait a bit till it's settled and their mining app goes online. Then we can decide if it worths investing in or not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 07:31:40 AM
can someone here tell when the wallets come out. It takes a long time. they should be available in december.
are you not coming this year? I expected that this project will be a little better. I was wrong. it does not get better

official wallet of course  Wink

To a great pity - It will take some time. Now we need to use their online wallets, which are slow and have some bugs.
I refreshed page 5 times before i could sent ETN on cryptopia.
You can try the Android app if you have an Android phone. But sending ETN to Cryptopia is not very practical. You can take a picture of the matrix. But it is only for the id.
You need to type by hand the address of Cryptopia's wallet.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 06:11:55 AM
can someone here tell when the wallets come out. It takes a long time. they should be available in december.
are you not coming this year? I expected that this project will be a little better. I was wrong. it does not get better

To a great pity - It will take some time. Now we need to use their online wallets, which are slow and have some bugs.
I refreshed page 5 times before i could sent ETN on cryptopia.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

official wallet of course  Wink

Wallets have already been released for 2 weeks. Or are you talking about official GUI wallet? Unfortunately they haven't released one and I haven't heard any news about releasing one either.

There is unofficial though. Here's one https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7ca8qw/electroneum_gui_wallet_pythonwin64/

I haven't tried it so do your own research.
Activity: 1
December 21, 2017, 05:06:10 AM
Electroneum Price Alert by Email => ElectroneumAlert.com

why it says ETH instead of ETN?
Activity: 364
December 21, 2017, 04:47:45 AM

Activity: 1
December 20, 2017, 10:56:53 PM
Electroneum Price Alert by Email => ElectroneumAlert.com
Activity: 420
December 20, 2017, 08:22:28 AM
DUMPERS got btfo

MOON here we come

There are many people who don't have any interest towards their growth, so people will dump their coins in the market and it will take some time to reach another price so wait patiently.
Activity: 966
December 20, 2017, 03:13:52 AM
i think electroneum its a very good invest in long term because its more popular than other new coin, i hold some ETN and want to buy more...
Activity: 226
December 20, 2017, 01:55:17 AM
Well after watching on you tube with crypto rich - etn is going to global and massive. you must go see it.

So many companies signing up and coming on board - buy now it'll never be cheaper. Could be 100's of millions of users !!! go watch the video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdYeTbNvOBU

For all their tech he's always being interviewed with a potato and never sits still.
I'd rather they just set up a decent camera & mic and had a proper discussion.
Activity: 184
December 19, 2017, 11:04:51 AM
Well after watching on you tube with crypto rich - etn is going to global and massive. you must go see it.

So many companies signing up and coming on board - buy now it'll never be cheaper. Could be 100's of millions of users !!! go watch the video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdYeTbNvOBU

Is this legit?  I hold some of it but it's just nothing compare to the others , didn't see supporting facts about this coin
Pages:
Jump to: