Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 21. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 08:55:47 AM
i`m sure the future of electroneum will be very great Wink new partnerships, next year ios app will be released. They are working very hard on it, just be patient and hodl your coins
this coin is the type of coin iwant to hold. This will be the next ripple , once ripple ended its skyrocket price this will be the next to pump up, now im gonna fill my bags with etn and for wait for that pump.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
January 04, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
Any new partnership updates???

I don't think so yet, but in the previous video they mentioned they have I believe was 4 other contracts in the process of being signed, so I imagine we'll hear soon! I honestly think this is a sleeping giant right now, and with the price holding pretty steady I think alot of others do as well.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 08:52:00 AM
Any new partnership updates???
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
Hey mate, I'm not sure why you're saying that... I mean XMR is not the most profitable alt right now, but according to whattomine.com it's still very profitable
check it out
https://whattomine.com/coins/101-xmr-cryptonight

If Electroneum is a fork of Monero, I hope the mining situation doesn't end up like Monero.

Monero is essentially unprofitable if you start mining now. You will never recoup your hardware investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
December 28, 2017, 06:23:51 AM
i`m sure the future of electroneum will be very great Wink new partnerships, next year ios app will be released. They are working very hard on it, just be patient and hodl your coins
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 06:16:38 AM
I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

Accoriding to mcafee, electroneum has a great future ahead. It is your job to do some research yourself and figure out if it actually has a bright future ahead
We first need to see some real-world use of electroneum...they keep on mentioning the deals they have with various companies but those things still need to see the light of day. And a few more exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
December 27, 2017, 08:26:25 PM
I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

Accoriding to mcafee, electroneum has a great future ahead. It is your job to do some research yourself and figure out if it actually has a bright future ahead

If you want to have some profit, I think you need to "hear" what he says about that, but only for a short term... This is the way how the market works... Nobody know the future of anything... you only can pump or dump something according to the news around it!
Activity: 336
December 26, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

Discuss

Activity: 148
December 26, 2017, 03:37:44 PM
Anyone else still having problems? Not seeing coins at all, plus everytime I try to login I must reset password. LOL
On Electroneum's site? I haven't had any issues yet (except for the first time when everybody had to reset their password).

Yup, on their site, everytime when login I must reset password, and still not seeing any coins...
Activity: 210
December 26, 2017, 09:49:04 AM
Anyone else still having problems? Not seeing coins at all, plus everytime I try to login I must reset password. LOL
On Electroneum's site? I haven't had any issues yet (except for the first time when everybody had to reset their password).
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 25, 2017, 10:11:06 PM
Electroneum now was hyped, their price now in the market was incredibly increasing. I guess it was happen when bitcoin value was starting to decline, because most of the users shift their investment into different altcoins.

Because they believe that a huge deep price will happen into bitcoin, I think they made a right decision. In my sight bitcoin price was going down up to $10,000 before end of 2017.
December 25, 2017, 08:10:29 PM
he probably gets paid but he must have quite a big stash as well, why would a multi millionaire talk about coins he likes if he doesn't own them?

maybe his situation is not so good as you think? But I prefer to believe, that he start to talk about everything that is on hype, because of his own coin on universa blockchain... When you will see him as a "someove very important" you will not only watch what he say, but also buy his product  Cheesy
Activity: 148
December 25, 2017, 07:56:12 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 24, 2017, 06:33:51 PM
Curious to see what the next steps for the coin are? It's pretty remarkable that the price is holding steady at around 8x the ICO price. I thought for sure it would drop after ICO and bounty hunters dumped their coins.

it's very previsible  Smiley for now, they are spamming all the biggest exchanges! so I think in one month we will se ETN on min. two new exchanges, and the price of course will moon... there are guys on telegram that think that the PUMP that you can observe on cryptopia is related to some contract with some exchange... other that it was McAfee... But I don't believe that ETN camp PUMP so hight because of a tweet of that guy  Smiley
Yes,
Many investors are looking to what he says and he is a grandee, a mover and shaker media and crypto world Smiley
But there not a Pump, he is really interested in good coins..
I heard he actually gets paid to mention them. Otherwise why would a coin like Burstcoin come up?

he probably gets paid but he must have quite a big stash as well, why would a multi millionaire talk about coins he likes if he doesn't own them?
December 24, 2017, 05:52:35 PM
Yes,
Many investors are looking to what he says and he is a grandee, a mover and shaker media and crypto world Smiley

Hmm... Until now, I will start to watch what he says... I hope that you're right! that type of information is important to know, and no matter if it is pump or a real interest on projects future... you can always make some cash! no illusions Cheesy
Activity: 143
December 24, 2017, 03:19:05 PM
Curious to see what the next steps for the coin are? It's pretty remarkable that the price is holding steady at around 8x the ICO price. I thought for sure it would drop after ICO and bounty hunters dumped their coins.

it's very previsible  Smiley for now, they are spamming all the biggest exchanges! so I think in one month we will se ETN on min. two new exchanges, and the price of course will moon... there are guys on telegram that think that the PUMP that you can observe on cryptopia is related to some contract with some exchange... other that it was McAfee... But I don't believe that ETN camp PUMP so hight because of a tweet of that guy  Smiley
Yes,
I heard he actually gets paid to mention them. Otherwise why would a coin like Burstcoin come up?
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
December 24, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

Yes,
PeZ
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 04:56:27 AM
If Electroneum is a fork of Monero, I hope the mining situation doesn't end up like Monero.

Monero is essentially unprofitable if you start mining now. You will never recoup your hardware investment.
December 22, 2017, 08:13:25 PM

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
December 21, 2017, 05:27:14 PM
I have experience with many cryptonight coins, most have been and is behind Electroneum. I've been waiting for such a project for a long time, so I'm collecting Electroneum, but I'm not selling it, because the price is very low and undervalued. The price, I suppose, can be very easy to multiply. Now a little price has risen by 0.00000650 Btc as the price of bitcoin has dropped, but the project is still young and so at a higher price I will wait

I totally agree. I do not invest in any/everything out there, but prefer to pick out unique projects with good potential. Hang on tight to your electroneum and ignore any hate or sudden price rise. There are still 1000's of ICO investors which are looking to dump and im buying more at every opportunity I see.
Pages:
Jump to: